[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /angerissues/ here? >have a history of punching and slapping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (526 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
526 KB, 2000x2000
Who /angerissues/ here?
>have a history of punching and slapping myself when mad
>beat myself up in 4th grade in front of entire class
>broke 3 desks over 4 years from getting mad playing vidya and hulk smashing desks
>broke my cell phone a few months ago when I threw it on a concrete ground
>smashed my head releadtly against subway train doors bc I left my headphones at home and people were too loud
>just now started cursing loudly in public esp on trains and rocking back and forth when I'm ultra pissed
>>
>>29800705
m8 you need a proper smacking and then some therapy
>>
Me
I don't understand how other people aren't constantly pissed off
>>
>>29800757
He'd give you a proper smacking back, faggot.

I had to call you a faggot because I'm angry all the time, which is relevant to the topic of this thread
>>
>>29800705
Honestly shave your head and people are less inclined to give you shit, it's worked for me so far.
>>
>>29800705
Don't worry, little guy. A lot of people have autism and can live normal lives (unlikely I'm afraid)
>>
Stop being autistic...

You will regret this shit later on in life
>>
>>29800705
>beat myself up in 4th grade in front of entire class
lol
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 757x551) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 757x551
>>29800791
>tfw you'd look like a cancer patient instead of a badass skinhead if you were bald
>>
>>29800705

you're an autist. This creepy super autistic kid did this in my 6th grade class and the teacher got so scared she called the principle.
>>
>>29801082
That "please clap" meme is retarded. It wasn't awkward as people say it was
>>
>>29800705
I don't usually get angry but when I do I'm pretty fucking angry. I can hide it pretty well in public (I just exhale really heavily and grit my teeth, and at worst I make a HHNNNGGH sound and can feel blood vessels tighten in my head) but the moment I get home I go into a shouting fit and start punching pillows and jumping up and down. Pretty autistic I know but at least I'm not being an asshole to anyone.
>>
>never lost my temper or hurt anyone
>people still avoided me
>watch "falling down"
>scene where cop asks ex-wife if he ever hurt her and she says no but she was still scared that he might
>totally relate and got angry on his behalf
>yelled "fucking BITCH!" and kicked the tv off the stand
>mom came stomping in to see the busted tv
>new tv two days later
>>
>>29800705
that isn't anger issues. that's literally fucking autism.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.