[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just overheard my step-dad talking to my mom about me asking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1436308441933.png (55 KB, 972x768) Image search: [Google]
1436308441933.png
55 KB, 972x768
Just overheard my step-dad talking to my mom about me asking why I haven't just killed myself, and she just laughed. She didn't bother to defend me or tell him I'm trying my best to get a job so I can move out and actually live. She just laughed.
They wouldn't even care if I died, it would actually be better for them.
Honestly right now I just give up, I just want to die.
>>
oh, man. that's rough. i don't know what to say so i'm just leaving this pity reply
>>
>>29800518
how old are you

oqoeiru
>>
They do care if you kill yourself, your parents wont get the insurance money.
>>
>>29800518
fucking hell man that sucks
>>
>>29800518
Your ma is probably just too nervous to say anything, just brush it off and keep trying to get outttie
>>
>>29800576
I'm 22, I just finally got my degree and have been living back home since April.
It's not my fault the job market is fucked ;_;
>>
Take them out first so they can't use your death for social media sympathy points.
>>
>>29800643

what's your degree?

I'm going to be in your situation. I'm 22 but I'm still in school. Have more than a few months left before I graduate. You graduated on time unlike me and your'e still getting chewed out? What's the big picture OP? You leaving out details?
>>
>>29800643
What did you get degree in?
>>
>>29800686
>>29800707
I majored in international business and minored in psychology. I know it's a normie degree but my mom criticized every program I wanted to do because "those aren't real subjects anon"
I'm not really leaving out any details, I have bad anxiety and depression so that's probably the main cause of me being so fucked at getting a job.
>>
>>29800518
either confront them about it or once you finally manage to get a job, cut off contact with your mother and your step-father permanently
>>
>>29800767

wtf you're 22. Don't let it get to your head. I also felt like shit since I'm graduating with a 2.65 GPA in a major where GPA matters like fuck for finding jobs. My parents aren't shitbirds so I was comforted despite feeling like a human piece of shit.

W.A.G.M.I.B (we're all gonna make it brah)
>>
Well if things get bad enough, you can always swallow a bullet without feeling guilty
>>
>>29800854
Congratulations on graduating anon, at least you were able to do it.
I just feel like everyone I know is so much better at living than me, and my mom's friend's kids are all perfect normies with good jobs right out of university and then I'm even more of a disappointment because I can't even get one shitty job.
>>
I'm sorry anon, that's rough.

I overheard something very similar almost 10 years ago now, and it still haunts me.
>>
>>29800518
Guess she picked him for his "great sense of humor" - cunts, what you gonna do?
>>
>>29800518
Sure would be terrible if your downfall involved more people than just yourself.
>>
>>29800518
Love you anon. Most women are heartless as you know. You have your robot brother's love though
>>
>>29800518
ask yourself why you haven't killed THEM
>>
>>29800518
Don't have anything particularly constructive to add, but I'd also like to say that you have my love. Stay strong.
>>
>>29800518
Its a good question though. Why are you choosing to flagellate yourself wth social expectation instead of pursuing your own death? Is it because you let life-cultism impress the idea upon you that life has intrinsic value, that it is both a mandate and a benefit to live? There is no reason to expect things to get better anon. Take the black pill.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.