[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>parents fighting again I've decided I'm boarding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: pepe.jpg (7 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
7 KB, 235x215
>parents fighting again

I've decided I'm boarding myself into this room until it stops. Do your parents fight, robots? About what?
>>
basically every day. they just got done screaming and yelling at each other for about 4 hours. it happens in cycles, this was a pretty bad fight so it will be quiet for the next few days, so i guess that will be nice?

i'm basically numb to it, same shit since i was a kid, don't really care anymore and just put headphones on or make my tv louder.
>>
I do the same thing. I baord myself up in my room until the whole thing blows over, or if shit gets worse and I need to come out and intervene in the situation to get everybody to calm down.

Usually I'll just listen to music or watch a funny video or a movie
>>
bump for more stories. my parents thought forever and divorce, and as soon as I fucking leave them they're together again lol like fuck them, but at least I ain't gotta talk to them.. I just hate them for ruining my childhood and life:)
>>
>>29800600
Literally what just happened to me, I intervened when my parents started pushing each other but otherwise I'm staying here listening to music. They're fighting about money
>>
Why would parents fight? Don't yours love each other?
>>
>>29800457
Every single time I come home they fight

I never want to go home again
>>
File: 1466021341156.jpg (154 KB, 695x701) Image search: [Google]
1466021341156.jpg
154 KB, 695x701
Record it like Louie, I wanna get sent back to the memories of broken home again
>>
>>29800904
Classic American parents lmao
>>
>>29800904
>implying marriage is about love

Don't fall for this meme
>>
>>29800904
lol no, they absolutely hate each other. they've always hated each other. i have never seen them kiss, hug, or show any affection with each other in my entire life. it's just fighting and yelling.

i think they actually enjoy fighting and yelling at each other, because that's all they've ever done. if they didn't like it in some way i figure they would have went their separate ways by now. but they haven't, so part of them must enjoy it, it's like all they have left, without fighting they'd have nothing.
>>
My parents are divorced
>>
>>29800457
Parents used to fight. My dad cucked my mom. Then he got ass cancer and died, but not before starting a second family and altering his will so they got everything. He left me a rugby shirt, but I hate sports.
>>
>>29801096
i really don't know why some people have kids. is it just simple stupidity? how does someone not realize they are unfit to be a parent? it must be some narcissistic thing that i just don't understand
>>
>>29801188
>tfw your mom, in the middle of an argument, says that she wishes you were never born cuz then she could leave my dad

Feels bad man. Can I stay at college forever? I don't want summers like this.
>>
My parents were fighting non-stop because of my alcoholic fag father, but now they're divorced.

I live in a house now without a bathroom and we're too poor to afford one.

I have to spend another year, my last school year home, I hope in college it gets better I hate my life now.
>>
>>29801188
People are selfish I guess. I feel kind of bad for my mother because she didn't do anything and just wants grandkids now, but I have no desire to start a family.
>>
My parents fight a lot. They're polar opposites. I usually am able to just stay away (go outside or in my room) and ignore it. Sometimes I'll go and yell at them to stop, but it doesn't help. Then they're quiet the next couple days and vent to me, then it's okay again. It's a cycle
>>
File: 1426699040370.jpg (250 KB, 743x581) Image search: [Google]
1426699040370.jpg
250 KB, 743x581
>>29801311
>Failed as a mother with her own children

>Wants her children to have children so she can raise them

>mmfw
>>
No one is ever right. When it seems like one parent is right, they just swear and escalate the fight and then the other does the same. The fight morphs into something very different from what it was when it started.
>>
>>29801366
Sounds like a nightmare

Like no matter how many times it happens, nothing changes, and it never ends

False love and placeholder problems turn into real pain and actual memories of countless days wasted
>>
File: simpsonswakeup.jpg (24 KB, 599x332) Image search: [Google]
simpsonswakeup.jpg
24 KB, 599x332
My parents usually fought over money, how they were raising us, and the shitty stuff that happened to us growing up.

My dad almost killed my mom after she told him that my sister got raped by his brother. Moms face was all sorts of fucked up on one side, and she still has a scar on her lip from where he split it. Hell sometimes he'd fucking beat on her just cause he was drunk and bored. Not to be an edgelord but I'd kill him if I could get away with it.

Funnest part is he was always bitching at mom for raising us wrong and my sister getting raped was her fault when he'd just go to town on her in front of me and my sister.

>tfw powerless to do anything cause you're just a kid and scared

The worst feeling I've ever felt.
>>
I don't understand my parents. Whenever I'm in my room, they are yelling and batching at each other, slamming doors and throwing stuff. But when I'm around them they hug and kiss and act like an actual married couple. Like, do they think I can't hear them through my thin ass door?
>>
>>29801433
my dad's a piece of shit, he's getting older now and his body is starting to go already. i'm going to have a huge grin on my face the day that miserable fuck ends up in a wheelchair due to his back being destroyed. hopefully he has to shit in a bag too.
>>
>>29801524
*bitching not batching goddamnit
>>
File: 1432850378543.png (87 KB, 684x576) Image search: [Google]
1432850378543.png
87 KB, 684x576
About me. Why didn't they just abort me.

I'm gonna go sleep. Thanks for being my only senpai, robots.
>>
>>29801537
I feel you on that one bro.

My mom finally leaving and him declining from a fairly fit ex-army grunt to a suicidal alcoholic who lays cement has been so satisfying. I know it's unconnected but I just like to think of it as your shitty actions will eventually catch up to you, even if it is too late for any real changes.
>>
>>29801566
may your dreams give you temporary relief from this hell
>>
>>29800457
They stopped a couple years ago when they got a divorce, fuckers should have done that decades ago, I remember asking them if they where going to when I was 6
>>
>>29801096
I hope you pissed the shirt and what the grave
Honestly did you go to the funeral? Didn't you scream in everyone's faces or something?
>>
>>29801396
I know this very well
>Anon when are you bringing a girl home?
Never, I'm never going to have a family
>Oh that will change once you get kids
I would rather off myself that go through the hell that was our family again
>:3
Complete denial, I'm 24 yo virgin anyways, she will have to face reality at some point
>>
>>29801786
my mother sometimes says that "you will make a good father"

lol no, i hate kids and nothing is going to change that, they are extremely annoying. that most likely is not going to change if i had my own kid, i'd most likely end up doing the same bullshit parenting that my father did with me, and it was a complete disaster. i'm not repeating their mistakes, i fucking refuse.

my brother has kids now so at least they have grandkids. that will get them off my back basically forever now.
>>
>>29801786

> Have children
> Virgin

what?
>>
>>29801896
Did you tell your mother you are a virgin anon?
>>
Been living on my own for the past few years. Parents broke up a year ago.

My father's an asshole to my mother, my mother's an asshole to my father. They hate one another.

My father has barely any friends, but always discusses his shit with me. My mother has friends, but doesn't trust anyone besides me and my grandfather, but she doesn't want to bother him.

I'm the fucking mediator but don't want to get caught in the crossfire.

It's harder than it sounds.
>>
>>29801710
My father was nice enough to put my stepmother in charge of my education fund before he died, so I had to play nice until the funds were depleted. Even now, 11 years later, I just found out that she received half of my father's share of my grandmother's estate.
>>
>>29801027
this

If your parents arent divorced youre not a robot
>>
>it's your fault anon is a failure
Love you, pops
>>
I remember back in the fourth grade or something my dad told me he was getting a divorce or something with my mum and I was stoked because the way my dad treated my mum was the way my mum treated me. I almost thought that i wouldn't have to worry about them anymore, except two months later they got back together, and it just really sucks that they do shit that made me feel miserable as a child that also made me feels miserable as a teenager and now i just have to wait alittle longer to leave their miserable house.
>>
>>29803077

Fucking do it.

You don't deserve to be treated like shit.

If you can manage it on your own, you'll fucking show their shit ass what you are. Better then them.
>>
my parents don't fight per se, but they are really condescending and awful towards each other in general. they just argue a lot, about anything, even the most trivial things.
it's pretty obvious they have a failed relationship, and are just "staying together for the kids` sake"
it started a few months after my birth, so i've been told. my dad left for a few weeks because he "had no personal life, anymore."
he came back after a while, but then throughout my childhood, age about 3 - 8, he was an alcoholic and would home home every night screaming and yelling at my mum, throwing and breaking things. it was the worst then.
now, it's not as bad, though they clearly no longer care for each other. recently (about the start of the year or so) my dad told her that he was leaving her for another woman because he "didn't love her anymore". she cried for a whole 3 days straight, never leaving the bedroom. it was terrible. i guess eventually he was guilt-ridden and regretful that he suddenly changed his mind and stayed. the family hasn't been the same since.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.