[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the long term damage of isolation and no gf Is there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1443430894796.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1443430894796.jpg
83 KB, 1280x720
What is the long term damage of isolation and no gf
Is there any way to heal from it after an extended period of time
How many more normals need to be slain before the government realizes the problem
>>
there isn't one it's just all in your head
>>
>>29800819
A lots of problems can be put in the "it's just all in your head" box
>>29800439
The answer its obvious. Its not critical, but it isnt nice to your psyche either.
Give it 10 or 15 years for the goverment to take action. Internet adiction is becoming a real problem, and this is one of its results
>>
>>29800895
i know that i'm just making a joke

but really i see it as a nonissue...but that's just my perspective of course.
>>
>>29800439
Depression, partial insanity, higher risk of schizophrenia, higher risk of early death, higher risk of genital issues, higher fish of back and bones problem, higher risk of cancer.
At the very least you will forget how to interact with others and develop strange mannerisms, think hobbos in the streets
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.