[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i learn Arabic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Greek-or-Muslim-300x205.jpg (27 KB, 300x205) Image search: [Google]
Greek-or-Muslim-300x205.jpg
27 KB, 300x205
Hey /r9k/ what's the quickest way i can learn Arabic.

>hijab qt talks to me
>tell her i love her culture
>going to learn basic convo pieces to chat shit with her.
>>
>>29800401
Join isis, they are more efficient than Rosetta Stone and provide you with first hand experience of the culture.
>>
There is no quick way to learn a language. It's all about hardwork and sacrifice.
>>
>>29800401
This OP

Blah lahblahabalajaha original
>>
^ dubs prove allah is real
>debate this
>>
>>29800464
Yeah, that OP.

You third poster.
>>
File: sniper.gif (82 KB, 245x137) Image search: [Google]
sniper.gif
82 KB, 245x137
>>29800466
>THIS IS NOW A DUBS THREAD

oregami
>>
>>29800466
and Mohammad is truly his prophet.
>>
File: cakefarts.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
cakefarts.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>>29800466

How do i convert now
>>
>>29800454
No shit I'm saying what are good tools.
>>
>>29800466
66 is actually a number strongly associated with the name 'Allah' in Sufism. That get is absolutely halal.
>>
>>29800454
this, even if you do decide to take a class remember that most of the hard work is still completely up to you.

There is a quick way though - immersion. Spend an year in a country that speaks a different language and you will pick it up

>>29800897
Ask on /int/, I'm sure there's some other anons who have learned Arabic before who can help you out
>>
>>29801131
Thanks man. I'm aware of the hard work I learned french as an adult but i also found I spent a couple months learning nothing and then spend a few more acing it because I had good resources.
>>
>>29800401
call her a sharmoota. girls love that shit
>>
>>29800401
you should've picked an easier language. arabic is hard, even for native speakers. and using apps will teach you formal/standard arabic which native speakers never use. colloquial/informal Arabic is almost completely different from what you'd spend years learning

so basically, it's not worth it
>>
File: 1385892553076.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
1385892553076.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1440
there is no answer

they are coming to fix the abnormality
>>
>>29800401
Arab here, i'm sorry to tell you this but you can never be with her because you are not muslim and not from her specific arabic country. You might get to fuck her or be her bf, but please be realistic. If you do get with her and her parents discover that their precious daughter is with an american non-muslim, sending her ass back to the country they came from is a very real possibility.
I'm an iraqi shia muslim, the girl i loved was a palestinian sunni muslim. Both muslim, both arabic, yet these minor differences separate us
>>
>>29803848
So essentially Arabs are racist? I'm sure anon can metaphorically free that pussy from the Arabic slavery of Islam
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.