[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/lonely/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 13
File: canvas.png (1 MB, 1024x719) Image search: [Google]
canvas.png
1 MB, 1024x719
Let's talk, robots.

Let's get our minds occupied with some cursory human interaction until the warm embrace of sleep takes our feels away.

How is everyone tonight?
>>
File: ainsley suggests.jpg (63 KB, 594x374) Image search: [Google]
ainsley suggests.jpg
63 KB, 594x374
>>29800287
horsefucker here
just lurking 2ndhome board because the children from /r/bchan are loose again.
>>
Just hit squats, currently trying not to be a skeleton. Came to absolute certainty that Ill die alone after some self reflection a few days ago. I think ill adopt 5 kids when im 35 to help cope with my crippling solitude. Good plan?
>>
Also me again from >>29800341. Do any of you want a terminal illness so you have an excuse to live life to the fullest?
>>
>>29800341
>Good plan?

Only if you can afford and are mentally stable enough to take care of them properly
>>
Successfully avoided a full scale panic attack today that has been building up for the last two days, so im pretty stoked on that. Other than that im pretty meh. Mostly feel to drained to do anything besides lay in bed.
>>
In 67 and still haveing flash backs to the 1968 tet offensive I'll give you a story since I can't stop remembering it
>>
>>29800448
Good job anon! I'm glad to hear it.

>>29800562
Please do
>>
File: drug tans.png (2 MB, 989x1055) Image search: [Google]
drug tans.png
2 MB, 989x1055
Sometimes lonely nights are tough with no alcohol... I ordered some kratom on a whim today. Never tried it before but till I'm 21 I'll take what I can get I guess. Beats thrashing around in bed at night flipping through 4chan while everyone else is out having fun
>>
Desperation bump...

p-pls respond brobots...
>>
>>29800774
Bruh, you dont want to turn to drugs and alcohol to cure loneliness. Im only 24 and already have to worry about having a stroke, liver failure, cancer, etc. Your only 19, you can still fix your life somewhat. But if you are going to turn to drugs, try to stick with molly or acid and that type of shit.
>>
>tfw will always be lonely because I'm a hideous loser that everyone hates

>>29800982
response
>>
>>29801012
I'm sorry to hear that. Yeah, I know you're right in the end. I've been this way for awhile. I guess it just hasn't caught up to me yet. I try to stay as healthy as I can. I work out, eat right, I go out and do some manual labor in the garage or the yard.

Maybe once I finally find a job I'll have something to occupy my mind finally. Unemployment is a bitch indeed.
>>
>>29801025
I don't hate you

kek at the fact that this was unoriginal
>>
>>29801305
You would if you knew me. It's easy to say meaningless things through anonymity.
>>
>>29801340
Why do you think people don't like you?
>>
>>29800287
I'm anxious as fuck and trying to talk myself down before I spiral out of control. I'm thinking about buying a dog so I'm not extremely lonely.
> tfw chest is beating and you could easily start hyperventilating
> tfw you smell death on you
>>
>>29801390
People tend to hate those that are ugly, don't fit in and aren't good at anything.
>>
File: deg.jpg (490 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
deg.jpg
490 KB, 2448x3264
>>29801400
dogs are probably the greatest fucking animals out there

10/10 would domesticate again

this is mine
>>
>>29801429
I hate you 'cause you're acting like a bitch. Stiffen that back and be a man. Stop feeling self pity and face life like it's a real foe, not an inevitable failure. You talk like someone kicked you in the nuts and left you on the side of the road.

>But really. Just work on something you're shit at until you're good at it. No one starts amazing at something. Being self-defeating means you'll never progress.
>>
>>29801429
Yeah but, what do people actually do? Do they tell you to fuck off? Do they not engage you? Do they break into your home at night and glue shit to the ceiling?
>>
>>29801470
I have no desire to fit society's concept of what a man should be.
Nor do I have the motivation or interest to work on something.

>>29801517
Being told to fuck off only with the common variation of "why are you even here, nobody likes you or wants you here". People will casually make fun of me, laugh at me or completely ignore me if I ever try to engage.
>>
>>29801453
Your doggo looks sleepy af.
>>
File: APGp5XEC_400x400.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
APGp5XEC_400x400.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
>>29801429
Aaaahahahah fucking get wrecked. He totally pwnd you XD . Like major kek XDDD
>>
File: lain 68.png (418 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
lain 68.png
418 KB, 720x480
I wish I could use my mic. I want to make some friends but I always get to the stage where people want to voice com and then I freeze up and we can't progress the friendship. Meeting people online is hard enough and takes a lot of courage but I'm really scared of speaking and I've thrown away a lot of potentially good friends because they become bored with my typing. I just wish people could accept that it's one of my biggest fears but keep me around anyway
>>
>>29801584
yeeeaaa shes an old sleepy dogger
>>
>>29801652
How do I purchase a cheap doggo? I'll take a standard edition lab, can I get one from petco?
>>
>>29801630
id accept you senpai
>>
>>29801630
I used to have a similar apprehension with talking to people irl. I used to go out and take walks going no place in particular just to get used to seeing people in public.

The tough part was purchasing things, cause I had to talk to the cashier. But over the years I just did it over and over and over and now its not so bad

>>29801687
You could adopt from a shelter. Saves the animal from a shitty existence, gives it a good home at little cost.
>>
>>29801687
Don't buy a pup or a big doggo unless you have the resources and time to give it lots of love and attention famalama
>>
>>29801746
>>29801748
I've never owned a pet, but most dogs really like me. I don't know anything about dog ownership.
>>
>>29800287

When I was 23, I just turned into a depressed and angry person that doesn't want to be around anyone. Before that, I had a social life. It just happened so suddenly and I don't really have a clear memory as to why. Now I'm lonely and live in the past because it reminds me of a time when I was happy and carefree.
>>
>>29801807
research breeds they differ a lot. artificial selection really fucked their shit up senpai. also research dog training or be prepared to pay for it. don't be the guy who can't figure out how to make his dog pee outside or stop barking all the time.
>>
File: lain 239.png (1 MB, 1520x1080) Image search: [Google]
lain 239.png
1 MB, 1520x1080
>>29801730
thank you kouhai, one day I want to meet a shy robot outside of /r9k/ that I can connect with and become good friends with

>>29801746
I'm getting better at real life which is good, like eye contact and speaking without a nervous tone, but I can't find a way to get better with online. I thought multiplayer games where it's helpful to talk would make me learn now but it still is one of the scariest things.
>>
>work two jobs
>little Caesar's
>just get a second job at Publix
>they pay more, give me full eight hours, more days, and great benefits
>call out Saturday at Little Caesar's to work Publix shift
>manager says it's unprofessional
>tell her it's unprofessional to schedule me two days a week for only three hours, train me for only a day, send me home early when business is slow, and flat out tell me not to come to work
>managers cold with me today

Am I in the wrong here? Should I just quit Little Caesar's?
>>
File: 1452010977029.gif (2 MB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
1452010977029.gif
2 MB, 500x269
>>29801989
Little Caesars sounds like it has barely any hours. Is that part time?
>>
>>29802165
Yeah, very part-time. My last paycheck from them was $54
>>
File: cag-kebab-891918_960_720.jpg (281 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
cag-kebab-891918_960_720.jpg
281 KB, 960x640
Currently 2pm waiting for mum to get home in an hour so I can go and buy a kebab, haven't had anything to eat all day.
>>
File: 1347686712491.jpg (148 KB, 864x922) Image search: [Google]
1347686712491.jpg
148 KB, 864x922
still trying to find a job
>walked into small local grocery store i wanted to apply to
>guy i knew from highschool was there
>oh hey, you were studying abroad right?
>tfw have to keep up the lie to make it seem like i'm not a complete loser who gave up on his dreams
anyway.. i wish i could have a cool job like a courier or something. but my town is tiny.
how do i meet people, robots?
>>
>>29801989
you did the right thing anon, little caesar's doesn't give a fuck about you so you have no reason to go out of your way for them
>>
What are we listening to tonight folks?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs7kjvhwHlw&index=3&list=PLAcB0JbDXXNq-lNSDvFiGGQBXmhLboCpQ
>>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN3xM0tAT94
>>
File: 1411622090257.jpg (666 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
1411622090257.jpg
666 KB, 2048x1152
>>29800287
they will come for their energy
>>
>>29802596

> https://youtu.be/5YL5f-en59Y

> https://soundcloud.com/adriv/break-darkness-ft-fade

> https://soundcloud.com/kouhai-club/wanted2be

> https://youtu.be/0j89Sb-GRSE
>>
File: 1465209206982.jpg (411 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1465209206982.jpg
411 KB, 1920x1200
>starting a new job on Wednesday (entry-level electrical technician in an automotive plant)
>will only be training/working with 1 person

I can't help but think I'll be nuisance to this guy. I hope he's not a huge asshole, but I'll understand if he's a bit miffed having to train some kid.

I usually learn better by reading up on shit on my own time, then doing it anyway. Once I get oriented I should be fine.

I'm just glad I won't need to interact with more than 3 people total. I'll also be making more at this job, so it should speed up my plans to live somewhere more remote than where I am now. I just want to move with my doggo to the country.

I've pretty much given up on the gf idea. I'll never use tinder or online dating or any of that shit. I don't like bars. I don't like clubs, and I doubt I'll find one in the woods, the library or an automotive plant.

I guess I kind of missed the window. (HS, College) Hopefully the feels will taper off and I just won't think about it anymore.
>>
anyone here attractive and has never had gf? i talked to a lot of girls from high school telling me that most girls at my school thought i was hot and intimidating and now that im older i get asked out a lot, shit is mad weird that im ignored throughout high school making me think something is wrong with me and now that im older and developed mental illnesses from being single too long, im asked out constantly. life loves to play sick games with you
>>
>>29802358
Look at the bright side, he remembered you and something about you.
>>
>>29804115
Is this your first job? How did you go about getting it?
>>
>>29804115
Ya know hat anon?

Electrician shit is a fucking god tier job.

One of the backbones of the skilled blue collar industry. Electricians can be smart as fuck and folsky at the same time. I think you have a good think going. Dream big, you electronic robot, you
>>
File: 1355977748501.png (419 KB, 802x802) Image search: [Google]
1355977748501.png
419 KB, 802x802
>have terrible anxiety
>relationship didn't even count because we only held hands and it lasted 3 weeks
>graduate HS so it will be easier for my poor ass to get a job
>but muh anxiety
>really shy
>i can't even talk normally in skype calls until after 5-10 times
>kissless virgin, almost friendless because shyness
>can't look for jobs because of shyness/can't look people in the eyes
>can only talk normally on the internet
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.