[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate Jimmy Fallon so fucking much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: jimmy fallon.jpg (92 KB, 928x523) Image search: [Google]
jimmy fallon.jpg
92 KB, 928x523
I hate his stupid fucking face. I hate his obnoxious fucking fake laughter. I hate is fucking lame attempts at being funny. I hate when he tries to fucking steal the spotlight from his guests to make him seem funnier. I fucking hate how he tries so hard to seem like his guests best friend
I HATE HIM

>inb4 hurr durr he's more successful than you

Newsflash: Donald Trump is more successful than you, eat a dick
>>
File: 1370062334236.jpg (29 KB, 300x375) Image search: [Google]
1370062334236.jpg
29 KB, 300x375
>>29800123
he probably doesn't even use turd tongs
>>
>>29800123
>I hate his obnoxious fucking fake laughter. I hate is fucking lame attempts at being funny. I hate when he tries to fucking steal the spotlight from his guests to make him seem funnier. I fucking hate how he tries so hard to seem like his guests best friend

how is that different from any other talk show host?
>>
>>29800142
STOP IT RIGHT NOW ANON!!
>>
>>29800123
His guests looks a bit frightened at the degree of his forced laughter.
>>
i like Jimmy Fallon's character that he plays on his show. It's a friendly and nice character that smiles a lot. As for the person, I've never met him so I couldn't say.

I think you just hate yourself OP.. that's okay though, I hate myself too. I wish I could get along with people like Fallon's character.. i wish a lot of things that seem simple to most people but they're always so unattainable to me. I'm going to pretend you can relate.
>>
>>29800177
Woah man, are your turd tongs rusty or something?
>>
>>29800163
Kimmel is a bit more laid back and toned down, Conan is a fucking G and Letterman was pretty based. This guy is the black sheep, even James Corden is better
>>
i dont know why anyone even watches these late night tv bullshit shows anymore. they just seem redundant. i don't understand why someone under the age of like 50 would bother watching them anyway, we have the internet now, we don't need this shit. the special guest "conversations" are basically just scripted bullshit and ultimately they are just there as an advertisement for whatever bullshit tv show or movie they have coming out.

late night shows were important at one point, like before the 90s, but now? i don't get it. ferguson was alright though, he was the only one out of these guys that i could watch for more than 5 minutes.
>>
>>29800123
>Jimmy Fallon
did you mean Special-Education Jewish PeeWee Herman?
>>
>>29800281
Conan is not funny at all. Fallon's humous is like, more relatable to our age pool. Fallon is the only talk show host that actually makes me chuckle.
>>
why do you watch him then?
>>
>>29800123
Why do you even care about the personalities of talk show hosts?
>>
>>29800224
I am genuinely curious if the CIA is testing a forced necromanced meme.
>>
>>29800281
Kimmel's turned into a massive dickhead over the past 3-5 years
>>
Stephen Colbert = John Stewart > David Letterman Jimmy Kimmel >Jimmy Fallon>Jay Leno>>>shit>>Conan

It's Conan you should be hating. He got unfunny he he himself knows it.
>>
>>29801599

Kill yourself, you faggoter.
>>
>>29801599
Nice b8, maybe try to think next time
>>
kILL YOURSELF
original post here homie
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.