[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>22 y-old, senior engineering student >only my brother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1428578997900669.jpg (27 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1428578997900669.jpg
27 KB, 550x535
>22 y-old, senior engineering student
>only my brother as a truly friend
>no gf (though I don't focus on this alot)
>likes vidya, writing, electronics and cars.

I'm stuck with life. I've been like this since high school but recently has gone even deeper. Time seem to go faster. I'm afraid for what to do, what not. I don't really like my career desu. Overall, I've a great family and environment so there's no external factor. It's only me.

I'm so confused. Lately i've been doing some weird activities to left "confort zone" but works shit. I feel empty inside. I don't even care about death. I'm, just, here. Waiting. Help, please.
>>
you can live a good life if you try. It won't happen right away but it is possible
>>
Time to realize life is what you make it
>>
>>29799791
We are a generation without meaning / clear goal. Its normal to feel lost
Now, in your case: you dont know what you want?
Can you imagine an scenario in the near future where you are happy?
Why are you happy in that place?
Once you know the answer, try to work your way to that scenario.
>>
>>29799930
Yes, I can imagine that scenario. Various scenarios. The problem is, which one is the correct one? How can I be sure that is true happiness and not an ilussion, a fake one, like a dream which covers the sad reality?

I found myself procrastinating a lot for these kind of thoughts, but at same time they seem necessary to me.
>>
>>29800168
Don't waste too much time contemplating this shit. Spend more time trying new things. Eventually you'll come across something that makes you feel a new level of happiness/fulfillment.

Just keep moving forward towards new experiences and you'll eventually come across this. You'll become wiser and recognize this when you achieve it.
>>
>>29799791
You think you have it rough I am a EE student whos transfering to a junior college far from home because I fucked up at my 4 year (long story)
>I just paid them 2000$ a few months ago have been having a hard time to find a job for 6 months
>I have 170$ and yet still have to pay the 100$ security dorm fee, get up there and come back after a placement test (60$ Amtrak ticket one way), get a security box, and whatever other fees hit me while being admitted.
>Still have to pay phone bill on the lowest plan

>Just asked my mom if she could get me more socks because all the clothes I've been wearing brought back from high school.
>Tells me no I have to start buying my own things and she went without blah blah.

>Knows I don't have any money
>Tells me I have to be in full time education or I will have to pay a bill or rent. And upon inability to do that I'll be kicked out
>Did I mention I was unable to find a job for 6+ months?

This fucking bitch talked me out of joining the military when I was younger and more fit than I am today, more able to handle BMT. Now shes pushing me to get into any college or else. And telling me when I mention I don't have the money to take out loans.

>I wake up every morning wishing I died the other night
>Have more problems than I did the day before
>Go to bed hoping I die in my sleep
I am only 21 man
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.