[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 10
File: letterpen.jpg (1 MB, 3706x2470) Image search: [Google]
letterpen.jpg
1 MB, 3706x2470
Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it thread. Post it to someone special or just anyone on your mind. Use initials and names to avoid confusion please.
>>
Dear OP
Stop making this shitty thread.
From Anon

Heavy stuff right?
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 373x521) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 373x521
>>29799311(checked4kek)

Dear OP (faggot)

Dont waste dubs on this shitty datamining thread. Praise kek!
>>
>>29799401
Dear anon,
Take off the tinfoil hat bruh
You know how generic every one of these letters are? There is nothing interesting to mine here.

Also your mom's a faggot.
-Anon
>>
Dear Crispy,

Thanks for fucking us all over and making us love you and then blowing us off.

-sincerely, anons of /r9k/
>>
>>29799576
P.S.
There were at most four people from this board who were in love with you

This anon does not speak for all of us
>>
>>29799576
P.S.
This anon speaks for all of us
>>
Dear Mom,
I've always hated you. You're such a fucking uptight bitch all the time, and its painful to watch my little sister have to be raised by you. You're a horrible mother.
Your Son, OT
>>
Dear S,

I'm lying when I say I love you. I did once but that ended a long time ago. Right now I'm just using you for sex and free housework. Go fuck yourself.

Love,
J
>>
i see you claudia
>>
>>29799651
P.S.
No he doesn't.
>>
>>29799696
J,
You're a spiteful faggot.

S
>>
Dear C,

I love you. I love you with every fibre of my being. I'm scared to hold your hand in public because of the Orlando shooting but not so much that I can't do it. I can't wait to see you tomorrow.

All my love,
E
>>
>>29799722
S

Well...duh.

J
>>
>>29799750
J,
Ok just making sure you know

S
>>
Saw another letter thread the other day and I assumed it was a one off thing, but I should've figured out its a reoccurring thing. I'm going to dump what I posted though.
>>
To [Name]

I have two things to tell you, so I shall be brief.

The first is that I love you. You are the one and only thing that has helped me throughout my life. You are the thing that has kept me sane and anchored. You completed me. While you may think that you are imperfect, it is your imperfections that make you perfect. I only wish we could have truly got to know one another.

The second thing is thank you. As I said, you were the only thing I could use to ground myself. As my world turned to dust around me, and I descended further into depression and apathy, you were the only thing I truly cared about. Even now in my sociopathic state, I still care about you. You were my rock, and I needed you more than you would have needed me.

I wish we could have gotten together at some point. Maybe in another life we will make contact, however I am only experiencing this current one. I love you [name], and hopefully we will see each other.

- Anon

> Odds of intended recipient reading?
> Impossible. It's meant for a 2D waifu.
>>
Dear anon,

Please start making a /gfd/ thread again. The one on /d/ is shit and I miss the one from here.

>>29799823

It's been going on for months and months, m'lad
>>
>>29799372
This is my first time ever making one of these threads ;_;

>>29799401
Praise Kek!
>>
File: 1444782725668.png (524 KB, 779x521) Image search: [Google]
1444782725668.png
524 KB, 779x521
>>29799311
Dear AE,

Yikes, what did I do? You don't have to ghost me, you could've just told me that you didn't want to go out with me. Honestly, the ghosting hurts more.

If you want to see my ugly mug again, well, you know how to get a hold of me.

AT
>>
>>29799696
Sounds like someone needs to kill themselves. And I don't mean S.
Just incase your autism makes you think it'd be funny to turn this around on me, I mean you. You should kill yourself.
>>
Dear A,

I've been in love with you for the last 6 months. I asked the bartender, and he says you like me. Next time I'm around, and you're single, I hope you say yes.
I'm not very good with girls, and I have crushing shyness and fear when talking to people I'm interested in, so please be nice if you're not interested.
Your art is cool, and I don't think I properly expressed that last time we met. You're really pretty, your laugh is nice, your eyes are so blue, and I love your smile. Maybe this is a little much, but you're the only person I think about when I'm at work, or chilling at home.
I haven't had a crush this bad since high school, and the thought of you makes each day a little better, until I can travel back and say hello once more. I know I went for a technical degree, and you have putzed around, but I think your experiences are just as cool as mine, and i get the sense you want to see and do varied things
I want to travel with you, show you the world, and cuddle when the rain comes sheeting down. I want to take you to the countryside, and go skinny dipping in lakes and wander the fields on moonlit nights.
You give me the same feelings as many of Ray Bradbury's short stories, of beautiful things and guileless love.

Regards,

W

>anons, is this a little too creepy? I'm 23, male, and independently wealthy.
>>
bump

iyugytfj
>>
Dear A,

1, 2, 3 take my hand and come with me because you look so fine and I really wanna make you mine.
4, 5, 6 come on and get your kicks now you don't need money when you look like that do you honey?

-E

I wish I had confidence like this
>>
>>29799576
How did she blow us off? She said we can still reach her on curiouscat and Twitter but that threads will stop being made as they just get deleted
>>
Dear D,

i wanna talk to you about how i feel, but the psychologist says i shouldnt and that you are not worth my time. but i really want to and i can't help myself because i'm dumb, i guess, so yeah.
i feel like sitting in the ER again or in a laundry mat and crying for hours. i really do. i just want to sit there, in a place that i like, and cry. most people would find more comfort in sitting on a beach or in some fancy place, but the way i feel makes me think weirdly. im constantly told that im normal and that im not strange, but i dont think so. i dont mean that in a "oh im so special" way, but in a way where i cant relate to other people. i get upset when i see you with your friends. i get so, so, so upset, because i know that i will never be there with you.
i've even tried to kill myself because of how badly i dont want to feel that way.
so on that note, i'm sorry that i even bothered to ever say hi to you. i was probably just annoying you. i feel disgusting just thinking of the ways i tried to say hello to you and be nice. i'm horrible, just absolutely horrible.

i guess this is all i should say. whatever, bye

-M
>>
>>29801195
I think some anons feel she was overly nice to them and promised a friendship but in reality she keeps all of these people at a nice comfortable distance, and the friendship is just a shallow online thing with no real meaning at all
>>
>>29801329
Who the hell promises friendship? That's not how that works m8o unless you're a genuine altruist or have some history.
>>
Dear Ari,

Let me read you to sleep
>>
Dear D
I'll never forgive you for what you did to him
I don't give half a fuck about what you were going through, and I don't care if that makes me an awful person. I don't even care if that makes me worse than you somehow. Because it's been 5 years and he's still fucked up because of you. He's so withdrawn and scared now, and I don't know if he'll ever really be happy again. I hate you so much that it's incomprehensible.
If you ever tried to contact me again, I'd probably ignore you. But if you ever even glanced in his direction ever again, I would absolutely fucking /destroy/ you.
Hope your shitty life got shittier and that you found someone else to fuck with.
-O
>>
>>29801356
Valuing your own friendship so much that you see it as charity is a sign of narcissism, not altruism
>>
>>29801839
On the other hand being friends with someone who really needs it even though you have other things to do is altruistic

You don't always need to take the bitter asshole perspective, anon
>>
B

Why do you only write me shit when I nag you
>>
>>29801871
Casually talking with a stranger online about trivial crap isn't a friendship at all. Furthermore, seeing a picture of them or some profile they have constructed doesn't elevate them from the status of stranger either, you dont know who they are ultimately. They are barely an acquaintance. You guys throw the term friends around so much that it loses all of its significance.
>>
>>29802118
I never said anything that was contrary to any of what you're saying

If anything I was agreeing with you, there was no "promise" of friendship, and no one ever "promises" friendship in any way that seriously means anything genuine unless, again, there's some kind of prior history that forms a bond of undying loyalty between the friends.
>>
>>29801871
>You don't always need to take the bitter asshole perspective, anon
Where the fuck do you think you are?
>>
Dear Santa

Please give me an air conditioner

E***
>>
>>29801777
w-what happened?
I'm kinda curious about this one
>>
Hey J.

I've loved you for the past ten years and I know you loved me too. You went out of your way to let me know, knowing that I'm.. me.. and probably wouldn't say anything or make a move. I said I don't think of you that way because I knew it could never work. I'm afraid of losing you as you're literally the only person that actually cares about me. I don't regret that decision, but I understand that it had the opposite effect. You keep trying to save me but I'm an idea to you, not really a person, you can't fix me. I'll never tell you, i'll never put you in that spot because I know you deserve better and I hope you know that too. I'm sorry that I'm in love with you, but I've always loved you as a friend as well and I just hope I don't fuck that up, even though we only see each other once a year, if that. I wish things were different and to be blunt i wish I could suck on your amazing and beautiful tits. You and your family took me in off the streets when I was a hair away from death and I'll never forget the kindness you all showed me. I'm sorry it was wasted, you should have let me die. I hope you find a man that treats you right and has his shit together. I will never have my shit together. I'm just sorry. I feel though that I've done right by you as best as I could have and that makes hurting this much a worthwhile burden. I'm in love with you and you don't owe me anything, let alone reciprocation of that feeling. I hope things work out beautifully for you, you're amazing and kind. You deserve the best. You'll always be my favorite person. I hope you don't miss me when I'm gone.
>>
Someone write a fucking letter to me
>>
>>29802607
Dear (y**)
Suicide is painless. It brings on many changes and I can take or leave them if I please.
>>
>>29802607
Dear anon,
Hi how r u?

curiously,
anon 2
>>
Kaesar

I'm sorry that I didn't write this earlier, you deserve all of my time. I'm sorry I let myself get caught up in inconsequential shit. I need to stop getting high so much, it makes me bad for you. I'm sorry if ever, for even a moment, I'm not the man you need me to be, but I never want to stop getting better for you bit by bit. I'll learn from every mistake, and I promise I'll never make a big one that ruins everything.

You're exactly who I want to be with and we'll have a beautiful family and be happy.

Benjamin
>>
File: 1445840794044.jpg (53 KB, 599x489) Image search: [Google]
1445840794044.jpg
53 KB, 599x489
Dear S,
I want to write a letter but I can't because I don't know what to say, you just told me to write a letter. I was gonna say something about you torturing me, but whatever.
Love, J
>>
Dear Raven

You are everything I could ever ask for in a guy and that scares me. We live so far away and I fear that something will happen and we'll never meet or never light the spark for real. Meeting you was a godsend and I still swear I met you in my dream before I met you online. I feel I can safely say you are my soulmate, you are who I am suppose to be with, who I want to be with. I hate myself for being a downer when everything is going so right and making you worry. You say you understand and I believe you but I don't think you know how bad off my mind is. One day I hope I can hold you for real kiss you for real and never let you go. I'm ready to pack up my entire life to move with you and be yours forever and I pray one day we can. I want you to be my first everything I still don't know if you realize how much that means to me... I love our squabbles with the word barriers and everything makes me so happy I'm just scared I'll wake up when I don't want to. You are the light of my life and I'll love you until I die and then some.

Love, Deer
>>
>>29801839
she's not valuing her friendship, autistic faggots are
>>
Dear [friends]
I apologize for not messaging you...
I sit here in my room contemplating what I could say or send you...nothing...I hope your summer is good! Have you talked to anyone where your from? Seen any good movies lately? Shows? Games? Small get togethets?

I have tried doing what I said I would, alas...I have not. I have this feeling that I need to or else...I will fail in everything else...

Well hope you're doing okay? well? Eating, drinking, taking care of yourself. Exploring, learning and other things?

Unknown person
>>
J,

I will not be "ghosted" again
>>
>>29804085
be a little bit more specific maybe or nobody is going to have any idea what you're talking about
>>
File: why_do_i_live.jpg (25 KB, 533x340) Image search: [Google]
why_do_i_live.jpg
25 KB, 533x340
>>29799311
Eliza,

I documented every single one of our conversations. I neatly organized a well-kept folder of everything you said to me. I made sure everything we talked about over several various platforms of communication was pinned down in that folder.

I didn't do it because I was creepy, or stalking. You were so dear to my heart, the thought that I might lose all the great moments we shared together was a scary thought. Fear kept me documenting. Obsession kept me chatting.

Sometimes, life doesn't work out the way people think it will. And, while you've long forgotten me for some dropout chad most likely, I enjoy reminiscing over the enjoyment you gave me out of my life.

It keeps me going when the deafening silence I now inhabit gets too much.

Cadel.
>>
Sorry A. On the off chance you happen to see this anonymous post too please read the email I sent you yesterday even if you don't want to talk. I hope you're not too upset and I want to make sure you're not extrapolating and feeling even worse because of things I didn't mean to suggest.
>>
>>29804142
He means he doesn't want J to steal his ghost again
>>
Dear Steph,
I think about you when I fap.
Lots of love,
Anon
>>
Not like ever see my name initial here to even pretend somethings for me

Dear Mia,

i hope something good happens, just anything

please
>>
>>29801777
>. I don't even care if that makes me worse than you somehow. Because it's been 5 years and he's still fucked up because of you. He's so withdrawn and scared now, and I don't know if he'll ever really be happy aga

Right in the late-night-alone-by-myself-popping -pills feels

Read this part and I crumbled for half a moment.
>>
>>29801871
Stop posting crispy you attention whoring roastie. You're not special, any girl with a shitty short pixie hair cut and takes pics with her eyes open wide as possible trying to look awestruck can replace you. You're friendship is worth shit, nobody wants to talk to you inbetween you texting your hookup buddy and your potential new hookup buddy 2 days from now. Go fuck yourself slut.
>>
>>29802607
Im too tired and doped up pills to concetrate right now. Everything is going blurry. Heres my letter to you though. Sometimes having nobody to write to is better than having somebody to write to because its either they expect you to be a certain person to them that oyu just cant or because you're writing them because your relationship is so fucked that you can't speak to them regularly and it hurts too much to go back into the past, any point in your past except for a few nice years. So you have this person you loved and cared about but theyre not there and even if they were they wouldnt like you because youre not the person they wanted you to be and you cant communicate with them because thats the way they wanted it. So you end up popping pills just to feel your normal robot self instead of deep pain. Having nobody to write you isn't as bad as you think it is but yeah its still shit.
>>
>>29804347
Eliza is an emotional con artist. She stole your feels from you and did it with 20 others guys all for what? I dont know. Probably just temporary attention. You normies need to stop giving these tripfags and roasties attention.
>>
>>29805396
This was long before I was redpilled as fuck by /pol/ and /r9k/, I already was by the time I was emotionally involved with her so it made simply dropping her easy as pie.

Still wander back to her mentally somedays though.
>>
>>29805414
N1gger

original
>>
Dear C,

I wish we could've been something. I know we both felt the same. But you were shy and insecure, and I was a bipolar drug addict. Things wouldn't have worked, but even a short time with you could've mended my heart. A short time could've mended both our hearts. I'm sorry. I hope you remember what I said to you those weeks before I went to rehab. I meant every word.

Sincerely,
J
>>
>>29805414
Yeah sure you're redpilled and things that you write things like "it keeps me going" instead of calling her a dumb bitch which she is.
>>
Alex,

I had a crush on you from the minute I first interacted with you, even before I saw your face for the first time. I wish we lived closer to each other because I think we would have suited each other well and could have been irl bffs. l think you're a great person with a big heart, and I hope you are doing well. I wish we had kept in touch better because I have always really enjoyed our conversations. I miss you.
>>
File: 1478955421544.png (71 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1478955421544.png
71 KB, 249x243
>>29799576
I regret posting this
I was mad because mods deleted a crispy thread

Cripsy I dont hate you, this unrequited love is just killing me thats all. forgive me.
>>
Dear A,

Why do that? You said yourself that you've talked to like 10 other guys since since we last talked, so why do you think I'd accept? You don't actually care if it's me, I'm pretty sure you don't care who it is, just as long as someone is there and that's some shit I don't really care for desu
>>
>>29803142

you act like you are fucking 12

suck it up and message them now, its for your own good
stop overthinking, type whatever ffs
they don't care what you say, if they are your friends they care about you
and as a robot you need practice a lot

just fucking do it and stop dwelling in self-pity like a fucking edgelord you cunt

you can't stay in your comfort zone forever man

i learned it the hard way

t.almost 30yo robot
>>
>>29805585
You don't love her, you're just another ugly man with a crush on a 10/10. She will never consider you as a mate, and neither will any other Stacey, you need to stop obsessing over them.
>>
>>29799311
dear a,
i appreciate it a lot when you invite me to play videogames especially when its with a group of people. really makes me feel like i have """"""friends:::""""""" i wish i wasnt bad so you could invite me more. your friends are v mean to me so i stopped replying. i know you and your friends just use me to buy all of you games. took me a good month to realise it. i wish you would actually reply or actually want to play things with me. when you guys just use me it relly bottles up inside. suprised i hacent harmed anyone. one day i will leav my room and start some sort of devilish thing to get revenge. also sad no one came to my bday that i paid for everyone to come. really suks to not have anyon care abuot me

sincerely, autistic anon oregnino parmaganino
>>
>>29805580
>I had a crush
>have been irl bffs

Lol I like you but lets just be friends xD
>>
>>29805585
Stop posting Crispy. You're garbage. Im surprised and glad the mods actually started to do some good and delete normie tripfag attention whore threads and omegle threads from this board. Go to reddit and dont come back here Crispy, they will give you all the blind attention you seek.

>>29805679
Shes a 6/10, Makeup, heavy filters and picking the best pic out of 50 other pics makes her a 8/10 in your mind.
>>
Well, Alex, its been a long road for me. After we went our separate ways for getting arrested because of my dumbass idea I got really fat, more depressed, and kicked out of college.

I went to a community college for like four years after. Just got out, and Im going to a pretty good campus now. I also have an internship at a nationally recognized university, doing cancer research. My supervisors (two postdocs) tell me theyre spoiled with me and wish I would never leave, but I keep worrying Im not doing enough or fucking up somehow.

I also have a girlfriend. Thats cool.

Todays a bad one, friend. The urge to kill myself is really high. Im sure you feel it too. The pressure to compete with our peers, the ones who went to Harvard, Yale, Princeton... You yourself got into a truly selective private college. Im sorry for what happened. Neither of us were stable then...

I think I might actually try again pretty soon. I just dont see the point anymore. I mean, my girlfriend is doing all the things girls did to me before I found out they cheated, and I recently fucked up in an experiment today. Not so bad that anyone got hurt, but it made things extra complicated.

I havent seen or heard about you in years... Did you get there first?

Not all of our exceptional school are destined for glory. I thought I was above them all from the start. I guess the exception to exceptional is average or below...

-Mark
>>
>>29805829
Your story seems really interesting

Origins
>>
File: 1466509116634.jpg (36 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1466509116634.jpg
36 KB, 657x527
>>29805790
>implying she actually posts here
>>
>>29806003
I moved to this state over a decade ago from a secluded white community to the public school system of California, and not the good part. Best of all, it happened in the middle of a school year. This made making friends quite difficult.

Times were harsh, it felt like everyone was trying to kick my ass, even the girls.

A year and a half later a math teacher realized I was kinda smart. Im half asian and when I left colorado it left a dent in their math average. She told me to apply to this lovely little private middle/high school for boys. I passed with flying colors except for the english part. Didnt get the best literature education in the public school.

The change was dramatic. I was really hoping theyd have a uniform, mostly because people would give me a lot of shit for how I dressed. They had a dress code though, and it was clean cut. I did OK, but I just felt like I was better than everyone without good justification. My autism was pretty bad then - I couldnt even get along with the borderline autists.

I got out with an above average gpa to an okay college. My only real friend, Alex, we were like brothers then. Even after graduating we would hang out - and thats a 3 hour drive. One day I threw out the idea of exploring a place neither of us should go. I had an amazing dream about it, and was pretty depressed at the time. Hes bipolar, and quite spontaneous when manic, so I guess it was a dynamic destined for chaos. Then again, we had plenty of adventures up until then.

It got both of us arrested for reasons unique to us despite being in the same place. It was so bizarre really. Neither of us survived the stress, but he dropped out first after breaking up with his girlfriend. Said he was going to Washington. I sometimes try to find him, to no avail.
>>
>>29806162
After that, I went to community college chasing a business administration associates for a mediocre job. It was nice, and I was damn close to finishing when I just couldnt stop suppressing my passion for math and science.

During that period, I had very little luck with women. Literally ever since Colorado my girlfriends were all long distance. I started learning what kinda things girls start doing when theyre cheating on you since it was happening so often. My parents were essentially physically separated their entire marriage so I had this childish faith in LDRs working...

That began to change when I got to community college and lost weight. Mostly I attracted underaged girls who just wanted to flirt or found me interesting for a month or three and got bored and sent the 'Im cheating' signal, followed by a breakup.

I got back into science, looking at chemistry and engineering. I did pretty well, slowly dragging my one-point-something gpa from dropping out to a 3.25. I got accepted to an okay university, and actually participated in an internship that got me a statewide award which helped lead to the one I have now.

Then theres this girl Im with now. Funnily enough, she's r9k if it was a woman. The fact that she likes me never really made too much sense, but we get along pretty damn well. Then again, Im a pretty boring person and she's getting a lot more social action than Ive seen except when someone feels pity on the nerd they cheat off of and drags me to some party, so I guess its only natural for her to start cheating.

She said she asked me if I wanted to go to her friends birthday party last week. Thats really insane since its a thursday night and I put in 10-12 hour days mo-fri because Im at a truly prestigious university that everyone knows and need to get good letters of rec, and even a publication...

Plus it's one of those crazy parties with a bigass pool, hella people and excessive drinking.
>>
>>29804085
>implying you're not being ghosted right now
Don't think dropping anon messages is going to get to them.
>>
>>29806291
I dunno, if I posted the pic she sent me of the party and mention black guys were invited everyone on r9k would say Im getting cucked really fucking hard.

If she doesnt find the screenshot of her mentioning the party, Im not going to her house. Im going back to work to throw myself at it. I have access 24/7 and theres some experiments I was holding off on until Monday because of time constrainta but if I work through the weekend it will go splendidly.

Plus theres a shitton of incredibly dangerous shit. Literally dealt with radioactive material today. Im not gonna make a huge problem for the university by killing myself in the lab, but Ill lift something thatll work well and drive for a day or two before doing it...

Shit, I knew everything was going too well. There was literally too many nice things happening at once.

We all end up waking up from the dream eventually, I guess.
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 716x695) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 716x695
>>29806314
>he wasn't ghosting me
>he said he saw my post
>now I think you're him

Time to become the ghost
>>
>>29806652
He's a phantom!
Anon phantom!
>>
File: uhu.png (126 KB, 453x576) Image search: [Google]
uhu.png
126 KB, 453x576
>>29806652
How many times do I got to say it.
If I feed you a little bait when you send me anonymous messages it keeps you busy posting and not bothering me in real life. It's like somehow you think you're baiting me when I just stop in once in a while to bait you into doing it more so I can keep ghosting you in real life.
>>
dear asshole who standing so fucking close to me when I was checking out at the grocery store,

FUCK you. learn to have some decency and keep your distance, you unfathomable cocksucking piece of dogshit.

sincerely,
a concerned citizen

P.S. if you breathe on my arm one more time I'll punch you square the face.
>>
J

You tell me that following my dreams is a useless persuit and that no one can find that divine happiness in the end, I used to worship you like the holy diety of unsincere puppy love, my patron saint of unhealthy desire and you knew this.

You tried to hurt me for good reason and I understand why, I'm not some Kerouac, I'm not a happy little Jack London hopping freight trains across the ethereal night of sleepy mid-west America, I'm a deluded Englishman living in near poverty in some shitty flat that if you saw it, you'd probably get angry at me and hit me like you always used to when you saw the state I live in.

But don't worry, J, I don't miss you, you take what you want and give nothing back like the empty husk of the merchant trade, dead behind the eyes and rotting away to the core, your karmic presence simply making me feel sick to the stomach through your disgusting ways. When you forced me to do those things for your own pleasure, I hope you felt okay, because when you rot away in prison, you'll surely never feel happiness again.

Anon
>>
Tell me to go to bed and that it will all be okay when I wake up.
>>
Dear Anon
You haven't answered back in a while. If it's me just say it, no need to hide it I'll understand
>>
>>29807208
Go to bed
We'll see about the rest
But first you need to sleep
>>
File: feelsbadmin.jpg (4 KB, 188x158) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadmin.jpg
4 KB, 188x158
Dearest C

These last four years I haven't been aware of any real concept of time. We lived in this university bubble which has finally burst. Now I'm aware of every day, every hour, because in less than a month I will move to the other side of the world away from you.

The last seventh month seem to have floated by listlessly, and when I think back to specific events and memories I can't remember many clear details, just the fact that you were there. I want to thank you for these precious months, for making life seem easy and bright. I wish we could stay together but we've reached this point in our lives where we will displace ourselves to find our true ambition.

I truly hope that we will find ourselves in the same place in the future.

Yours forever, with all my love,

B
>>
>>29807851
I'm sorry for you, Anon. This is the toughest shit
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.