[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ROASTIES BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 13
File: ClCVLL1VAAAObNO.jpg (42 KB, 480x559) Image search: [Google]
ClCVLL1VAAAObNO.jpg
42 KB, 480x559
Why do women get so pissed about the roast beef meme? Is it true?

http://metro.co.uk/2016/07/07/a-mum-just-slut-shamed-taylor-swift-in-the-worst-way-and-no-can-actually-believe-its-real-5992837/
>>
File: 1466589388265.jpg (32 KB, 557x612) Image search: [Google]
1466589388265.jpg
32 KB, 557x612
>>29798940
original bumperino

apparently this wasn't original so let's hope it is now
>>
>>29798940
inb4 all the roasties and their pathetic orbiters come

>ye-ye just don't know how vaginas work
>>
File: 1466382678985.jpg (403 KB, 1042x2430) Image search: [Google]
1466382678985.jpg
403 KB, 1042x2430
>>29798940
Roasties and their fucked up eye brows, when will they learn.
>>
>>29798940
I fucking Pity roastie orbiters
>>
>>29798940
I have sex for 10 years now. My labia never changed.
Nobody takes that meme serious guys.
I get that it's hard to be judged buy your genitals but doing the same thing to women is not helping anyone.

If you ever meet a women how cares for the size of your genitals you better run.
>>
>>29799542
I've had sex for 10 years I say other wise
>>
>>29799542
You should probably post some proof, just so we know
>>
>>29799583
Like in yours did change? In wich way?
>>
>>29799542
Oh man, that anecdote without evidence has completely changed my mind. I'm now a #hilldog.
>>
>>29799542
>I have sex for 10 years now. My labia never changed.

that's cause you can only get so loose, but I'm sorry you were born a roastie
>>
>>29799636
I see your point.
It doesn't change that you should stay away from people who judge your genitals or even talk about it.

It's incredibly trashy and no man or women with self-respect would ever do that.
Sex and the city is not real live.
>>
>>29798940

This one is for young impressionable lurkers out there:

Labia grow in during puberty. Then as people grow older their genitals start sagging just like the rest of their body.
>>
SO MANY MAD WHORES
ROASTIES AND THE ORBITER DEFENSE FORCE ON FULL DAMAGE CONTROL
ONLY SLUTS AND USED GOODS HAVE ROAST BEEF FLAPS
>>
>>29799712
Explain how different adult, developed women can have either innies or outies

Explain how an innie becomes roast beef well after puberty
>>
>>29799687
The only way to avoid them is if they outwardly express that judgment, so good luck with that.
Sex in the City by definition cannot be real life, but similar practices are not uncommon amongst women.
At this time it would be useful to remember the intent behind the creation of roastie shaming.
>>
>khv
>born with major beef curtains

Why does Jesus hate me?
>>
>>29799801
He doesn't, He loves you very much. Why else would He save you from the sin of lust? :)
>>
Being a sloot does not produce a roastie. An excess of testosterone in utero produces tissue analogous to the scrotom hanging from the vulva of a female.
>>
>>29799542
Yes it is. Feminism has loads of attention from the media, and they only give a shit if the problem is associated with the female gender.
If they fight for this cause, they will help to figth genital discrimination in men.
I dont even give a shit about this, but it could be a good thing for us
>>
>>29799777
The same way stretching your foreskin can restore it to its original length after circumcision
>>
>>29799712
So...the answer is to fuck woman in their late teens and early twenties
Woman will love this...
>>
>>29799838
The foreskin that was chucked in the trash after circumcision?
>>
>>29799777

Don't worry about it, you'll never see a vulva in real life anyway. Go back to wanking it to lolicon cartoon images.
>>
>>29799853
>get called out on your bullshit
>post this mad shit
fucking lel, get out of here you roastie bitch
>>
>>29799847

Girls these days reach puberty at like 9 years old so good luck with that.
>>
>>29799790
If she tells you for example that her best friend made fun of her ex's dick or she talkes in a mean way about a formal partner you know she's a bitch.

Not a perfect method tough I admit.
>>
>>29799852
You do know skin can stretch right? You arent a complete fucking retard right? Look down at your distended belly, see that? Those marks on your fat rolls are stretch marks! Because skin can stretch!
>>
>>29799542
Ohh I didn't even know the meme was supposed to work like that. kek.. Really doesn't matter though. I don't think it was ever meant to TRULY make women feel insecure. It would be pretty silly if it did. Everyone know vaginas can look weird, no one will turn down women because of it. It's just name calling. We love our roasties. BUT THEY DON'T BELONG HERE.
>>
>>29799827
That actually makes sense. I'm just worried that it will build the wall between the genders even higher.

Wouldn't it be better to just shame people who talk like that in public.
>>
>>29799853
Way to address the argument, roastie normalfag. Keep providing reinforcing evidence of your sexes disposition.
>>
>>29798940
>internet tabloid
>opinion piece written on internet tabloid
>hostile, unprofessional tone and filled with SJW buzzwords

oh no, what do we do? the normie world at large is sure to take this seriously. it's the end of everything all is lost.

also nobody who's ever had sex thinks that's how vaginas work, but the implication is still true that Taylor Swift is one of the sluttiest roasties in celebritydom.

I'm assuming the account is a massive fake troll account and these retards at metro fell for it hook line and sinker in an attempt to bait those delicious SJW sensationalism clicksthroughs.
>>
>>29799820
He's not saving me from anything, I'm already too inept to make eye contact with other people, let alone seduce one.
>>
>>29799935
You don't think He played a part in that?
>>
>>29799907
I doubt that women don't care. The fact that I never heard a women mention her vagina shape while talking about EVERY other detail of her sex live is suspicious.

I never knew how you could hurt guys with dicksize comments until I found 4chan.
Women don't know what they do with that.
>>
>>29798940
so this is what journalism has become
>>
>>29799958
If it is, what is His purpose for me? To worship him silently, die alone, then burn in hellfire for my loli obsession?
>>
>>29798940
I love this article. It speaks like pro-gun is just as bad as racism, and then says that slut shaming is the worst than all of them. Fuck her.
>>
>>29799885
Those all fall under outward expression. Women generally protect their reputation quite feverishly, and studies show they disproportionally associate positive feelings and adjectives with other women and neutral to negative with men. All you can try is to judge them by their family and company, as getting others to feed you relevant and truthful information is unlikely.
>>
>>29800048
You're part of His beta-testing of perma-virgin humanity, just like most of this board. I don't think it's going to make the final cut, but we'll have to wait and see.
>>
>>29799542

NORMIES HAVE INFILTRATED THE BOARD
>>
File: shocked and appalled.jpg (162 KB, 700x456) Image search: [Google]
shocked and appalled.jpg
162 KB, 700x456
>>29798940
>>29799454
>>29799742
>>29799820
>>29799870
>>29799915
>>29799907

Oh man, this thread.
>>
>the roastie meme has gone mainstream

Praise Kek
>>
>>29800062
Sorry maybe its the English but that was a hard read.
Trying to paraphrase.

Women are easily influenced there fore you should judge them buy there environment.

If I got this right I agree. It only helps you on a personal level tough.
I doubt that helps the gender relationships in general.
>>
>>29800082
There is no such thing as normies
>>
>>29800082
They were always here.
/r9k/ has the worst reputation in the other boards, and when the subject of misogyny or virginity comes up, someone always mention this board.
Im surprised reddit or a feminist site ride us more often desu
>>29799912
I never said it would be a "nice" way to fix things.
But you have to understand that gender gap its not a problem generated by robots. We rarely talk with females.
Bringing this topic here will always come with shitpost and/or anger (b8ing here is even easier than /b/ I swear...)
>>
>>29800227
* doesnt ride us
>>
>>29800004
>I doubt that women don't care.
Ok. It is silly though. They really don't have to worry about things like that. It would take a pretty special, rare kind of douche bag to make a big deal out of it. And no one would defend him. And they have other options.
>The fact that I never heard a women mention her vagina shape
Eh, that is interesting...
>while talking about EVERY other detail of her sex live is suspicious
How the hell do they do this... This is upsetting (when it involves you :/).
>I never knew how you could hurt guys with dicksize comments until I found 4chan.
Eh, yeah. tbf it's worse here. Robots are already feel inadequate in so many ways.
>>
>>29799542
>Nobody takes that meme serious guys.
Look at this roastie trying damage control and failing miserably.
>>
>>29800202
That's it.
RIP me
The normies are probably a majority by now, I'm off to some other place, 4ch is too accessible to normals and it gives them meme cred with their normie frienda, fuck this, I'm killing myself
>>
>>29800227
I don't mind the anger. Maybe that's the only way.
It's just so damn sad that we life in a time where men and women have no trust in each other at all.
>>
>>29800202
We make the memes around here, Norman. Go back to /r/4chan and wait quietly.
>>
>>29800202
Here's a (you) for your wasted time
>>
>>29800263
Would you believe me that it's silly to think that women don't care about dicksize?
I doubt it even if I know it's true.

Idk maybe I have a bad environment. I'm from Europe so thing might be different here.
Women like to share a lot of privet stuff.
>>
>>29799398

But it's true. That's not how they work.
>>
>>29800263
Also I'm not sure if it's just "robots".

I know a guy personal who was very insecure about this issue even while he was above average.
>>
>>29798940
to be fair, most dicks look funny in my honest opinion lmao
>>
>>29800389
women actually do care lol. guys don't have to have giant dicks but the tiny ones are a bit of a buzz kill
>>
>>29800322
> men and women have no trust in each other
No. We are in a site that lives too far from the norm. Real life doesnt work like that in most cases.
And the anger is not so much for the lack of trust, is the lack of understanding.
Genders have different problems, is hard to reach consensus on topics like this.
>>
>>29800479
No just no. You're just wrong. Please stop that bullshit.
>>
>>29800505
Topics like this? Not Making fun of genitals is an unsolvable problem?
I don't think so.

It's just another nail in the rust genders have towards each other.
>>
>>29800537
I'm not wrong lmao. It's true. Some women might be into the micro penises though xD
>>
>>29800537
Not him, and Im telling this from personal experience, so take it as you wish, but most of the females I know (read: not too many) that I asked this question, once they know me and feel confortable enough to tell the "hard" truths, they said that it matters a lot, but not as much as we males fear.
No, they dont want a 10 inches pipe to fuck them, and no, they will never go telling their friends and their familis that your dick is small (unless they are bitches of course). But they "prefer" that their boyfriends are a bit above the average.
>>
>>29800569
> Not Making fun of genitals is an unsolvable problem?
In a site famous for the high porcentage of isolated people, underage twats , wanna be neo nazis, pedos and old virgins? The answear is no
Real life? Yes, but it will take time.
Its CURRENT YEAR and people still live on poverty/ get killed for stupid reason. We dont advance in "social issues" as fast as we advance with science unfortunately
>>
>you will never have a pushy christian mom offer you her shy, demure daughters vaginas, eager to show off how perfect and smooth they are
>>
>>29800695
From what I've read it depends on the depth and preference.
Most seem to be around 5-7, but if they also like a bit of pain that could come from a larger penis the maximum increases. Larger girth seemed to generally be preferred. However, this is given all things equal and apparently foreplay generally ranks higher than simply the size.
>>
>>29800846
Life truly is suffering.
However, I've never had the opportunity to exhibit my purity and I don't have career prospects. Chad wins again.
>>
File: chew1..png (128 KB, 409x411) Image search: [Google]
chew1..png
128 KB, 409x411
>http://metro.co.uk/2016/07/07/men-on-reddit-reveal-what-they-find-unattractive-in-women-oh-good-5992065/

>http://metro.co.uk/2016/07/07/the-worlds-hottest-criminal-just-posted-a-selfie-with-his-son-and-everyones-ovaries-exploded-5991996/

>same author
>>
Roastie meme isn't about flaps anymore, fuck off.
>>
Is Taylor Swift really a roastie though? She was a virgin until her last relationship.

I can see calling someone like Miley Cyrus a roastie, but not Tay.
>>
>>29798940
What a pathetic excuse for journalism.

>OMG you guys, she's pro-gun and supports Trump, what a hideous monster!
>>
>>29800915
>was a virgin
You believed her? You know it's also your fault, lies must be accepted as truth by another party.
>>
Why would you cut a sandwich widthwise? If anything you cut it length and widthwise.
>>
what really pissed me off was the last Twitter comment they used.

>be Taylor Swift
>be born to wealthy, beautiful finance people
>grow up beautiful with comfortable life
>decide you wanna be a singer because WHY THE FUCK NOT
>mommy and daddy pay for everything
>suburban preteen girls eat your shit up
>win a Grammy some years later
>"I DESERVE THIS, I WORKED SO HARD"
>this is said as your crew of engineers, producers, managers, and songwriters (who are ALL male) stand behind you like simps

yes I am mad REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>metro.co.uk

Is this BuzzFeed 2.0?
>>
>>29801171
Can we please talk about this sandwich thing. Who cuts a sandwich widthwise?
>>
>>29801421
Bump. I need response to this
>>
File: 1393347844093.jpg (72 KB, 454x454) Image search: [Google]
1393347844093.jpg
72 KB, 454x454
>>29798940
>pro gun racist trump supporter who disses roasties and taylor swift

where do I find women like this?
>>
>>29801668
I think it was specifically to make the vagina comparison.
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 194x259
>>29801733
No im saying the lady cut the sandwich the correct way. I dont understand how cutting it widthwise would work with the type of bun she was using. It would be like pic related
>>
File: 1446953672947.jpg (36 KB, 500x466) Image search: [Google]
1446953672947.jpg
36 KB, 500x466
If you think you get a roastie vag from having lots of sex you are literally retarded.

I had a girlfriend who was a virgin in highschool who had the most ridiculous roastie Ive ever seen to date.

Hooked up with a 28 year old korean girl a few months back who had a perfect innie. I know for a fact that she was pretty experienced.

With all that said, dont get me wrong lol. Roasties are gross. Im just not going to associate their unfortunate lot in life with a lifestyle that may or may not be true. Nothing worse than trying to finger a roastie girl and literally not being able to find her whole through all the skin flaps lol.
>>
>>29801789
I assumed you were refering to not also applying vertical cuts to shorten the amount of sandwich which must be held during consumption. My fault.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
>bf has a big fucking dick
>makes me sore and in pain after having sex every time
>probably taken 5000 miles of his big thick cock
>still a 10/10 innie

You mad op?
>>
>>29801883
that sounds pretty disgusting anon
>>
>>29799870

S-A-V-A-G-E MASTERMCMAASTUH
>>
>>29801957
Kill yourself.

OrIgInAlO
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.