[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any of you calibots ever been on an Elliot Pilgrimage to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1422356897643.png (1 MB, 966x639) Image search: [Google]
1422356897643.png
1 MB, 966x639
Have any of you calibots ever been on an Elliot Pilgrimage to Isla Vista?
>>
File: 371.jpg (43 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
371.jpg
43 KB, 450x450
>>29798906
>calling it cali
Jesus, it's enough that all the turbo normals and swagfags here have to wear 'cali' on everything they own.
>>
how did this guy not get laid
>>
holy shit I have his t shirt
Got it from Goodwill, it's an old navy tee
>>
>>29798906
I have. I even saw the sorority he shot up...its nothing amazing but it felt good to know that at some point, normies had to endure hell there. I could feel his supreme presence in my nutsack upon strolling through isla vista.
>>
>>29798951
It's mind boggling.
Look at that complexion and winning smile.

F
>>
>>29799006
i have seen way uglier fucks than him get laid, and he had it all. he's legit good looking imo. just because he was a quiet guy people treated him poorly
>>
>>29798906
>hey let's glamorize a mass shooter
do you guys ever really think about what you're doing
>>
>>29799261
Yes. I like Omar Mateen and Anders Breivik though.
>>
Not as a pilgrimage, but i've walked around there after touring UCSB
>chads fucking everywhere
>stacies fucking everywhere
There's really no escaping the reality that you're genetically inferior

Within a few years the entire student body will be comprised of east asian immigrants though. Chad's reign will be a distant memory
>>
>>29799261
not idolize, but it's important to understand why he did it so these things don't happen in the future
>>
>>29799005

Did you go there specifically to see the town Elliot lived in, or were you just in Isla Vista for another reason
>>
>>29799443
>genetically inferior

so the only parameter for genetic inferiority is your face?

what about intelligence? charisma? empathy?
>>
>>29799507
"Genetic inferiority" encompasses mental health as well as physique and facial structure. There's a ton of interplay between those anyways
>>
i think marilyn manson sums up the 'why' in all these mass shootings perfectly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NOFSOeOBsk
>>
>>29798951
because he was a fucking creepy narcissistic autistic psychopath and you can immediately realize this the second he opens his mouth
he was a textbook example of the fact that no amount of money and primping will ever change that
you can't just unrobot yourself like magic
>>
>>29799539
yes but intelligence, charisma and empathy are genetic as well are they not? so if you're going to discuss """GENETIC""" inferiority you need to talk about this
>>
i live there desu. sophomore in the fall
>>
>>29799579
he wasn't a psychopath though ya idiot, he was full of hatred so much that he felt justified
>>
>>29799618
perhaps not in the precise psychological definition of the term, but you know what i'm saying
>>
>>29799630
no i don't. Pyschopaths kill shit for the hell of it.
>>
>>29799261
>Che Guevara
Chill out lefty.
>>
Elliot failed tbqh. He should have used something easier to aim and more powerful than a handgun, any decent rifle/shotgun would have been better and killed more people.

Or maybe he should have stabbed more people since he was so good at it. He should have ditched the idea of running people over
>>
>>29798906

I knew a couple of girls that were from there when a few years back. Pretty sure they were living there when his failed shooting took place. When I first heard about it, I hoped he shot one or both of them.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.