[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date a 31 year old 8/10 milf (one kid) if you were 20?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 640x676) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 640x676
Would you date a 31 year old 8/10 milf (one kid) if you were 20?
>>
Yes on the condition that
>constant sex
>never had to talk to her kid
>relationship ended before it became common law marriage so I didn't become a cuck
>>
>>29798698

Only if I can be emotionally abusive to your child.
>>
>>29798698
If all the folowing were true:
>Sex whenever I wanted.
>Don't have to do anything with the kid.
>She owns a house and we can both live in it.
>She is the main breadwinner.
>She breeds with me.
>>
Only if
>the kid was white
>father died, and evidence to show
>kid has to be younger than 10 because I could raise it the way I want and still very impressionable
>If her friends aren't clubbers or men
>>
>>29798698
No, not in a million years would I date a woman with a kid that wasn't mine.
>>
>>29798698
Yeah, but I wouldn't go beyond dating. It'd mostly be for the sex.
>>
>>29798698
that's my fantasy
>>
>>29798698
No, I'm a robot, not desperate af.
>>
>>29799345
Virgin detected

Oregon
>>
Fuck? Yea
Fuck buddy? Yea

Date? No

You would have to be a very desperate person too.
>>
>>29798698
How old's the kid? That matters cause it's going to have a huge impact on how much time she has for me.

Either way, though: no.
>>
>>29798698
Yep. I've dated a 27 year old as a 21 year old, no idea how those 4 years and a kid make a difference. Kid's old enough it's obvious that I didn't get cucked either, unless I was cucked as a small child.
>>
No. I grew up under a single mother. They are crazy.

Don't be so desperate, guys
>>
File: 13708771sd45517.jpg (27 KB, 826x535) Image search: [Google]
13708771sd45517.jpg
27 KB, 826x535
>>29798698
i wouldnt date but i would fuck her a lot
remember that you are a kid still and walking around with a mature women with a child isint normal and they would laugh at you
>>
>>29799779
no they wouldn't if she was 8/10 they'd laugh at her
>>
>>29799798
fuckin made up story by op
if shes 31 and 8/10 she looks like 22 and if the kid is white its ok
but still op dont spend money or get 2 jobs for her and the kid and her lover
>>
>>29798698
Single mothers are usually very to-the-point, which can be refreshing. I went on a first date with one some time ago because I figured I was a le advanced male and [it's current year].

She laid everything out right away. Said she liked me but future dates at night would be difficult because of the kid. Was willing to drive wherever for future dates but preferred lunch. Okay fine. We grabbed lunch another time and went back to my place so that I could put my pee pee in her vagoo. I went back to work and she left straight after.

Cool huh? Yeah right. The immediate shit-test in how serious I was began. She was on the hunt for beta bucks. I didn't want to see her anymore so I just beta'd my way out of it. A few "hahaha :)" goes a long way.

Fucked a creamy puss though.
>>
File: 1461078016786.jpg (725 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
1461078016786.jpg
725 KB, 1280x850
>>29798698
No. I mean no, in general but also no, she's not an 8/10 if she's 31 with a kid.

Don't date single mothers. Just don't.
>>
>>29798698
yea sure why not. she won't expect you to be a father to her kid. she's probably just using you for sex, which is great because you get to learn the ropes with a hot milf and not have to worry about being all serious and shit.
>>
>>29799749
I grew up under a single mother and she's a very kind, smart lady. She only had two boyfriends her entire life (the second, my father, only because her first boyfriend died) and she spent sacrificed nearly 20 years of her personal life not dating to taking care of me. She's one of the only genuinely non-roastie adult women I've ever known, along with my very religious step-mother.

That said obviously this doesn't apply to OP since that roastie is willing to fuck a 20 year old and risk inviting a strange man into her child's life.

I'm sorry for your poor experience though, anon.
>>
>>29798698

Nah, Im 25 and 30 something chicks don't feel as MILFy as dating 45+, I wanna fuck constantly without the worry of pregnancy.
>>
>>29798698
In a heartbeat.

>those fertile walls
My mouth is watering just thinking about it.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.