[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are /r9k's/ thoughts on dating & having sex with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 233222.jpg (118 KB, 1000x450) Image search: [Google]
233222.jpg
118 KB, 1000x450
What are /r9k's/ thoughts on dating & having sex with women bigger then you?
>>
>>29798480
>women bigger then you
It's really their opinions that matter on this.
>>
>>29798480
I would prefer dating a taller female being a manlet and all.
>>
>>29798480
The only women I think about dating and having sex with are either animated or teenage girls.
>>
File: 3463333.jpg (59 KB, 306x558) Image search: [Google]
3463333.jpg
59 KB, 306x558
>No death by snu snu

no reason to live
>>
>>29798480
>Implying there's a point in me having standards as shallow as this
kek
>>
>>29798480
>having sex with women bigger then you
yes also it should involve strap-ons and domination and comfy aftercare
>>
>>29798525
This is a fair point, however >>29798518
Applies to me. Minus the teen girl part. Just 2D for me.
>>
>>29798480
Not my cup of tea (and besides, Im manlet tier), but I dont see any problem with it...
>>
>>29798525
>as shallow as this
ok dude
>>
>>29798480
>want to approach taller women
>know there's an 80% chance she loudly laughs in your face and tells everyone she knows about the manlet who thought he had a chance with her
>>
>>29798702
Yeah, this. WTF kind of question was that? The issue isn't would you, but CAN you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.