[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a guy who has been eating 500 to 600 calories a day for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD.jpg (47 KB, 480x515) Image search: [Google]
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD.jpg
47 KB, 480x515
Ask a guy who has been eating 500 to 600 calories a day for the last week, I'm probably gonna die soon. I don't know, I just was trying to diet and lose weight but I don't think I'm doing it right. Also I'm starving but I have nothing healthy to eat and I can't cook for shit.
>>
You'll be fine. People have survived on burning fat and vitamin tablets alone for months.

If you're feeling weak or tired, eat protein snacks. Get tofu. Or boil some legumes. It's easy, and it's cheap.

I can't tell you if that's an ideal way to lose weight, but it'll work.
>>
You're an idiot. People live for months without substantial food. Its really difficult to actually hurt your organs with fasting.
>>
stop what your doing rn and change your diet to something around 500-750 calories less then ur burning
>>
>>29798327
As long as you get enough water, sodium (salt) and potassium you should be fine. It's very easy to get dehydrated when you eat less food than normal, since most of the water in your diet comes from food. Make sure to drink more to compensate. Also look into sources of potassium and make sure you're getting enough because you need both it and sodium (i.e. electrolytes) for your neurons to fire.
>>
lol fatties have to struggle with diets their whole life and i get to eat whatever i want
>>
>>29798563
>Bragging about having a high metabolism

Enjoying being a lanky skeleton
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.