[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any of you robots ever been in a fight? Tell me what it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 74468.jpg (189 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
74468.jpg
189 KB, 1280x960
Have any of you robots ever been in a fight? Tell me what it was like. I want to get into one so badly.
>>
>>29798263
>Have any of you robots ever been in a fight?
No. Not since I was a kid. But I got close when I almost got mugged.
>Tell me what it was like.
He ran away... THANK GOD.
>I want to get into one so badly.
Why? I don't want to get beaten up, I'm already ugly enough...
>>
Once I called a guy a tool repeatedly until he socked me and put me in a headlock until I passed out.
Another time, a guy at a party threatened to piss on me while I was laying on a couch and I beat the snot out of him.
I've been in other "fights," but they never last long and quickly turn into one guy kicking the other guys are instead of an even match.
Best fights I've ever had were wearing boxing gloves.
>>
>>29798411
Do you box, anon?
>>
I've only ever been started on
>On a night out with mates
>see this guy in a kebab shop who has two sets of teeth, like a shark
>ask for selfie but he says no
>his friend gets mad and smacks the back of my head whilst i'm eating my donner kebab
>spaz senses so instead of defending myself i just laugh
people pulled him away so it turned out fine
>>
i've been in a couple bullshit fights, but i was in one very serious one. don't feel like going in too much detail, but i was hit with a metal rod on the top of my head and in the face a couple times. i still have scars from it under my eye, on my eyebrow, and a couple hidden with hair on my head. he was stronger and bigger than me so i couldn't really do much. i don't know how he didn't crack my skull open, i really don't. after the rod hits we kind of got into a grappling pushing and throwing around kind of thing, i think he expected me to just fall to the ground or something after those first metal rod hits to my head

anyway, if he gets a few good shots on you the adrenaline takes over and you get really amped up and pissed off and you don't feel anything. you know that it hurts but you don't have time to think about the pain.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.