[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
And I become boredom, destroyer of minds.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nihoq1Uo7J1s6ylubo1_1280.jpg (277 KB, 1280x903) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nihoq1Uo7J1s6ylubo1_1280.jpg
277 KB, 1280x903
How do you guys deal with mind numbing boredom? I'm finished with my degree, all my friends have moved out of our college town, and I don't start work for another month. I love video games and drinking, but it isn't fulfilling anymore. I've been trying to learn how to cook different stuff, but groceries are expensive. Fuck being a hermit, this feels like purgatory.
>>
if you haven't cleaned for a while that can occupy a couple of days
>>
Go outside.
I know it sounds cliche, but get drunk or high or whatever and go buy useless shit you don't need. Drink a beer in public and make eye contact with everyone you come across. Look at them like you don't give a fuck.
Helps me. Hope it helps you.
>>
Cleaning is actually a great idea. I have to turn over the apartment at the end of the month. And I guess I'll go for a run right now. I think the biggest issue is not hanging out with friends.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.