[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> There was a time when every man got a woman.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
> There was a time when every man got a woman.
>>
>>29797991
>wanting women
When will we be cured of this disease?
>>
>>29798010
It's incurable anon, even 2D isn't enough these days

When will it end
>>
>>29797991
>wanting a woman
for what purpose? So your life can be worse than it is? So you have a moist hole, given you obey her demands?

waste of time desu senpai
>>
>>29797991
No such time existed.

Also I'm really curious: what is it with this formatting? A space between > and the first letter, a capital letter nonetheless. You're an AI right?
>>
>>29797991
>There was a time when nobody gave a shit if a woman was raped
>>
>>29797991
>>There was a time when every man got a woman.
What manga is this?
>>
not true OP
>>
>it has always been an achievement to find love and label your partner for it.
>there is no way that is going to change for a long time
>>
File: tumblr_o6thpoAZ2A1rkizt2o1_1280.jpg (384 KB, 1160x772) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6thpoAZ2A1rkizt2o1_1280.jpg
384 KB, 1160x772
>>29797991
>you may be misinformed by your own imagination
>>
>>29798709
go be an edgy philosopher somewhere else with your shitty tumblr file
>>
There was never a time when every man got a woman you delusional retard. If anything, there's less polygamy now than ancient times so it's better. Fucking stupid shit.
>>
Retard more like 10% of the men got 90% of the women and 20% of the men maybe got to sleep with the 90% and the other 70% were killed or starved
>>
The theme of loneliness and rejection from society and love is prevalent in music, literature, and art in virtually every culture since the dawn of civilzation. Robots have always existed and will always exist. They just die without kids while the normies spawn a new generation of robots and normies.
>>
File: 324.jpg (11 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
324.jpg
11 KB, 250x240
>used to have a pretty good life
>friends, gf, good body, lots of interests
>had a pretty fucked up couple of years
>basically ruined everything
>now drinking and smoking excessively
>poor af, barely eating, when I eat it's just crap
>lost muscle, became skinnyfat
>went partially grey from stress
>barely sleeping, vacant all the time
>social skills down the pan
>haven't touched a woman in two years
>get a new job
>full of women age 18-25
>80% are ridiculously hot or cute
>I can barely form coherent sentences anyway
>keep glancing around the office and catching a pair of dark, alluring eyes or a pair of toned legs in heels
>cant even fathom talking to them
>have to do this eight hours a day before I get to go home and vegetate

Jesus Christ, even viewing an attractive woman is now horrible. I wish I was asexual or something fuck.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.