[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf thinking about donating eggs >tell her if she does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7
File: donating eggs.jpg (295 KB, 680x665) Image search: [Google]
donating eggs.jpg
295 KB, 680x665
>gf thinking about donating eggs
>tell her if she does that it's essentially cheating on me
>tells me it's helping couples that can't have their own kids
>tell her that's their problem
>gets mad and tells me to think of the money to be had
>call her a whore
>been mad at me for 2 days cause I won't apologize

Am I being unreasonable here?

Donated eggs are essentially her having a baby with another man. How is that anything but cheating?
>>
Dump the fucking whore
>>
>>29797722
no keep at it
>>
>>29797722
>gf
BTFO normie scum

>Implying she isn't already cheating on you
>>
>>29797722
>she's cucking another woman to get you money without ever putting another penis near her

what's wrong with that?
>>
>>29797810
The other woman's husband is getting his jizz over my girl's DNA. That's cucking me.
>>
>>29797722
She's not engaging in a physical/emotional relationship with the person. No she's not cheating.

She will potentially have a child with another man. It's not cheating but it's very weird if she plans on maintaining her own long-term relationship.

I'd bail on her.
>>
Are you fucking stupid OP?

>Simple process
>You make hella baller

Also checkem
>>
>>29797823
So you shouldn't let her donate her hair to be made into a wig knowing that it may be used during some guy's sexual encounters?

Now you're just insecure.
>>
the fuck? isn't donating eggs where they extract it from the chicks body?
>>
>>29797810
This. I think op might be retarded. I hope she breaks up with you op.
>>
OP you are too stupid to deserve a gf. Please keep calling her a whore and cucker and all that so she dumps you dumb ass.
>>
File: 5.jpg (29 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
29 KB, 640x480
>>29797844
She's a literal stage 5 clinger. I pretty much have to fuck a girl in front of her to dump me.
>>
>>29797722
Congratulations you got yourself cucked. Sh going to fuck a dude, donate her eggs and then break up and keep the money. What a dope.
>>
I stopped reading at gf
Take your problems elsewhere
>>
you're gonna get cucked. shes probably looking for another dude to branch swing to unless shes the type of girl that wants to make you miserable for years
>>
>>29797722
kek. desu I don't get why this upsets you so much. Do you intend to wife her and have children? Do you think she has different motives for wanting to go through that? If not, then why do you care so much?

If you intended to have children and wanted it to be special (only your DNAs combine and your children are uniquely yours...), then it's still a bit silly I think, but it sort of makes sense, and she should be sensitive about it if you really care.

But right now you're overreacting...
>>
>>29798028
We both intend to marry and have kids with eachother.
>>
>>29797722
Op I think you're overthinking it.
Cheating:
>Decides she prefers another man to you and fucks him
>puts you at risk of stds, unwanted pregnancies
>shame
Egg donating:
>No risks
>neither one of you will ever meet the parents or resulting child
>uncomfortable procedure that's entirely unsexy
>make a bunch of money

If you think egg donating is cheating on you, then you goinig to the doctor and having a female doctor hold your balls while you cough is cheating too.
>>
>>29797722
>Am I being unreasonable here?

Yeah, man...shit.

She's donating her eggs. There's not even an orgasm involved like if you donated your sperm.

What a fucking dick. Would she be cheating on you if she her plasma?

>>29798665

She's rethinking that right now, dude. I can't blame her.

I know you came here looking for validation, but you're being an unreasonable shit.
>>
>>29797722
You're being retarded, like this is inbred hillbilly logic but I've never actually met someone this stupid and I live in the deep south. I hope she dumps you so at least one person is saved from dealing with your stupidity.
>>
>>29797810
this. some people are too dumb
>>
>>29797722
She isn't cucking you in anyway. You're just being an idiot.
>>
>>29797722

Its too bad you can't just have kids and sell them for adoption to rich people
> reproduce genetics
> children raised with good money
> literally zero work
> find them later
> mooch

pure. fucking. profit.
>>
>>29797823
but you're perfectly ok with being eyecucked every time she leaves the house and other men look at her? or thoughtcucked every time some guy you don't know fantasizes about her? Or warmthcucked every time a guy happens to sit somewhere that she has shortly after she gets up and the seat is still warm? Or how about being clothingcucked by other women who try on clothing that she has already tried on and put back? Or maybe you've been copycucked by anyone who's ever ordered the same thing she has off a menu?

ur fukin ratarted m9. saged and hidden.
>>
>>29798770
I exclusively have old male doctors and I don't let them touch my balls.
>>
File: bobby.jpg (16 KB, 218x290) Image search: [Google]
bobby.jpg
16 KB, 218x290
>>29799900
so? they don't fuck your GF to get the egg out, you dingus.
>>
File: File Jul 07, 9 57 02 PM.png (143 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
File Jul 07, 9 57 02 PM.png
143 KB, 750x1334
>>29799786
>any of these things
>related to a man's literal reproductive material and DNA being used to impregnate the egg of my gf's reproductive material and DNA

Anyone who is ok with this is a fucking cuck.

Good 'ol emotional manipulation worked anyway.
>>
>>29797722
Tell her she's encouraging future human trafficking
That's what it is and what surrogats do...
>>
>>29797722
Oh man you spend way too much time on 4chan.

Cheating is when she makes a choice to have sexual contact with another man. It hurts because it makes you feel like you weren't good enough to make her satisfied.

What you're doing is essentially saying the garbage man who takes away her toenail clippings is cucking you, you are obsessed with this to the point of insanity.
>>
File: 1461474883166.gif (140 KB, 379x440) Image search: [Google]
1461474883166.gif
140 KB, 379x440
>>29800117
>I would like to be with you for a while

Who the fuck says something like this?
>>
>>29797722
the act of cheating for men has more to do with sex
there is no sex involved here, but personally wouldn't feel comfortable knowing there is a kid with my wife/gf and some other mans DNA out there.
>>
>>29800117
If you were so sure of yourself why are you seeking validation on 4chan? Your girlfriend wanted to make some easy money, she isn't trying to have a kid with someone else. It's sad that someone that has a good brain has to live with someone as dense as you, you pussy ass insecure faggot
>>
>>29800179
Unless the garbage man is jizzing all over freshly used tampons it's not cucking.

Contact of sex related organs and material is cucking.

>>29800204
Someone who know's she's insecure and thinks I'm going to dump her.

>>29800214
t. reddit
>>
>>29800233
She's dumb if she actually wants to stay with someone who won't let her sell her eggs because "oh no i'm being cucked and i'm too much of a man to let you do that!"
>>
File: 1436179982544.jpg (25 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1436179982544.jpg
25 KB, 300x400
>>29797810
>>29798770
listen to these anons and stop being a retard. also apologize your girlfriend for fucks sake. it's a miracle your dumb ass managed to get a gf in the first place. stop fucking it up.
>>
>>29800270
>implying I'm "not letting" her do anything

It's literally her body and she can do what she wants with it. However I will break up with her and go back to my ex-gf if she does so. I am the one in control of this relationship.
>>
>>29797722
Here is why you shouldn't let her
>They make her take drugs with high chance of side effects
>Very likely that the eggs won't find a buyer and will be sold for some research
>Very likely she will stop menstruating
>Very likely she will become unable to have children
>Side. Effects may not stop for up to 2 years and i mean shit like your stomach inflating and being rushed to the hospital to drain excessive fluid from it
>>
ITT: OP being a massive faggot

but what else is new
>>
>>29800375
>claim shit ton of potential scientific consequences with no sources
lmao
>>
This thread is literally the stupidest thing I have seen all day.

Bring the normies back. Purge this venom.
>>
OP I can see why you think this is cucking. Another man's sperm and your girl's egg. Sure, at the banal level it is the same as cucking in one regard. You left out the parts where the resulting child is not raised by you, the man doesn't fuck your girlfriend, and she doesn't get pregnant by him either. Those are three crucial factors which make this situation separate from actually getting cucked. It does not even emasculate you; the opposite really, the other couple is so genetically inferior that they need the egg of your girlfriend to "reproduce". You ended up with a fertile gf and he could only pull some non breeding loser.

tl;dr do it but only if your gf and the guy are white desu
>>
>>29801163
>scientific consequences

u wot?
>>
File: 1369974697172.png (168 KB, 407x379) Image search: [Google]
1369974697172.png
168 KB, 407x379
>>29797722
>all that fucking money going down the drain

>op has a gf and i dont

this is unironic injustice
>>
It's worth considering for the pay if nothing else. I donated eggs and was surprised how much they're worth. I wouldn't do it more than the once though, since I read repeatedly donating can have long term consequences. I would if I could though.
>>
>>29797722
What's your stance on donating your sperm?
>>
why the hell does this post get any attention ?

>posting on a robot board
>proving hes not a robot by the first line

you dont read past the claim or implication that someone has a gf

THAT is some twisted form of cuckery to pay attention to this creature
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.