[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of this robots? http://www.bbc.com/news/w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 7
File: 1467929988810.gif (175 KB, 660x405) Image search: [Google]
1467929988810.gif
175 KB, 660x405
What do you think of this robots?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36733575
http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/07/07/world/europe/ap-eu-italy-migrant-slaying.html?_r=0

>Nigerian man and his wife in italy
>rowdy football fan starts harassing and touching his wife
>Oh shit! A potentially violent youth is harassing us, I better leave the area for a crowded place and contact the police! Right?
>Nope. Instead he decides he wants to BE A MAN(tm) and "defend his wife's honor".
>Get bashed to death

Who wants to bet that his wife goaded him in to fighting because "what are you, a pussy?". Any woman like that is trash anyway. Just a reminder to robots not to throw you life away over a woman.
>>
He had to prove he was a "real nigga" in front of his bitch
>>
niggers have already destroyed the new world. the idea of some fucking nigger walking around a picturesque italian city or town is utterly disgusting.
>>
>>29797433
bet his wife took some Italian cock too
>>
>>29797433
>>29797455
>>29797472
So this guy and his wife are harassed and then he is violently killed, and for some reason he's in the wrong? This is why no one like you. Stay miserable, you pathetic virgins. At least I can rest easy knowing you'll never pass on your genes and you'll die knowing no one ever loved you.
>>
File: pol.jpg (633 KB, 718x1154) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
633 KB, 718x1154
>>29797433
Even in a story about a rowdy football fan harassing and instigating a fight with a well dressed black men, r9k will still blame the black guy

pol needs to go back to its containment board

This is a story where the black guy is obviously the victim and the white guy is obviously in the wrong
>>
>>29797513
niggers have no place in europe
>>
>>29797510
Why you mad? And I got a girl nigga, I know how niggas be around their girls. He was bucking up trying to look tough and got killed
>>
>>29797549
White people have no place in Africa but that doesn't stop them shitting it up
>>
>>29797510
>>29797513

I can rest easy knowing you'll never pass on your genes when you get shanked while defending m'lady because you are just another thirsty nigga who relies on women to tell you what masculinity is all about

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
And he played a stupid game
>>
Feeling pretty bad for those dudes who are obviously normal, not particularly violent people, but born in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Imagine you wanna just chill and build a life for yourself, but you can't cause these loonies who think you're interpreting Islam wrong keep terrorizing the civilian population, pulling shit like kidnapping all the kids out of school, executing them slowly and uploading the recordings of it to national websites.

Like what choices do they really have. If they stay and fight the extremists, they'll probably have to join another extreme opposition to do so, or a small militia prob led by some loonies too. Like what options do you have when you think all the parties involved in the conflict are fucking insane and you just wanna live in peace?
>>
>>29797549
That's your argument? The white guy is insane and goes out of his way to provoke a fight and your reaction is just some empty racist bullshit

There's no substantial genetic differences between people of different races

Black people aren't inherently inferior or genetically inferior or anything like that
>>
>>29797587
Or maybe its because christian africans tend to be old-fashioned, believe in patriarchy, etc.
>>
>>29797635

cont.

referring here to the guy who left his home country and got fucked from his skin color.

also yeah I'm not a big leftist saying we should just open the flood gates for all the immigrants, but out there in the hordes, there's a few guys like you and me, who don't want no trable, u feel me /r9k/
>>
>>29797628
Again, you're still blaming the person who didn't instigate the fight

If a black man had attacked a white couple and killed the husband, you would blame the black man

But if a white man attacks a black couple and kills the husband, you also blame the black man

Just admit that you're racist because of muh altright feels. The truth will set you free
>>
I think that the ape should have stayed out of Italy.
>>
>>29797667
Nah, he had to prove he was street. He wasn't trying to let no white boy punk him in front of his lady, you know his wife probably told the nigga to square up.
>>
AY WHATS AMATTA YOU
FUHGET ABOUDIT
PASTA FAZOOL

No one cares
>>
>>29797433
I don't care anymore. Decades of forced multiculturalism means that I have no sympathy left for anyone not white. I just don't care, they shouldn't be in our countries and we shouldn't be in theirs.
>>
>>29797513
Black guy shouldn't have been there in the first place. Anything to discourage more blacks from invading europe is a positive in my book
>>
>>29797628
You're a fool. I think people who are always trying to defend women are retarded faggots, but that was his fucking wife. It's not like he was white knighting some random m'lady.
>>
This is the ultimate cuckoldry. I live in the US, so I carry a gun everyday in case of feral niggers. If they are insulting my GF, I will take her and walk away while calling the cops. But if they lay one hand on either of us, they will receive 15 hollowpoints to the chest and face
>>
>>29797510
This. Thanks. Tired of these r9polk posters and their utter lack of humanity. At least they'll die soulless.
>>
>>29797472
>the idea of some fucking nigger walking around a picturesque italian city or town is utterly disgusting.
Unironically this.
>>
>>29797433
>ghetto gorilla gets killed by whites
What went right?
>>
>>29797812
>ghetto
Are you joking?
>>
>>29797433
>Black in Italy

Shouldn't have been there in the first place.
>>
>>29798593
Some can suppress it more than others, but don't kid yourself
>>
>>29797433
>Nope. Instead he decides he wants to BE A MAN(tm) and "defend his wife's honor".
Italian here, I know plenty of italians who would do that. but you're right we're not cavemen

>>29797472
>rome
>picturesque italian city
kek
>>
>black man being chivalrous and defending his woman from sexual attacks from another race
>nigger

>if a white man did the same thing
>he was protecting himself from gorilla savages

I hope the lot of you are in a public space and a bunch of dudes start fondling your wife. I want to see you all bitch out and get divorced or cucked months later.
>>
>>29797795
Hello newfriend. its not /pol/ and /r9k/ that have an utter lack of humanity. Its all of 4chan. Please leave if you can't handle it.
If you came to this board expecting answers, such a fool you must be. This is a tomb where words of gut twisting hatred, soul crushing loss, and mind numbing solitude echo; we are here to release what the world has bestowed, not absorb it.

This place, to which some call home, is an instrument of emotional vivisection; a tool to remove the leeches named despair and self-malice which society had afflicted those they deemed a lesser.

To prosper here, one must learn balance by relishing in the disdain of those who post revilement, all the while purging cancerous thoughts that plague the heart. The touchless miserables here are not bound by this physical plane, but materialize through posts of written language behind the mask of anonymity. Make use of these robot readers so others may share your misery; articulate the burden of your weathered spirit who knows not the warmth and joy of an amorous bond.

Then learn to laugh along with the nihilists, gluttons, and the cursed; banter with the villains, the whores, the sick and perverse. In this dark corner of the interwebs, they are your cruel companions, your cohorts of self depravity; all bonded together as faceless rejects who world has forsaken.

So go and run, Opie, leave our secret club. You may yet have a chance to escape untainted from the emotive parasites which thrive in this board. May you never know the bedevilment which captivates us; the vexation of memetic imagery arousing mans most primitive sins. For I am envious, Opie, my path led to damnation. Forsaken was I, a worthless cretin; condemned to bear witness to the fleeting years of my priceless youth fade and my mortal vessel rot with age. This board has imprisoned me; sealing me away to a fate of endless decay, forever bickering among the other wretches of this cyberspace cafe for the socially aborted.
>>
>>29798672
please be my gf poster of a long reply
>>
>>29797433
Blacks need to stop killing each other
>>
File: anon's day out.jpg (286 KB, 674x506) Image search: [Google]
anon's day out.jpg
286 KB, 674x506
>>29797748
here's an original comment, or maybe it isn't I don't know
>>
>>29798670
>we're not cavemen
>bashed a man to death for no reason
k
>>
>>29797433
>>Nope. Instead he decides he wants to BE A MAN(tm) and "defend his wife's honor".

Sounds like what the average 4chan user would do in that situation, just to avoid being a "cuck".
>>
>>29798671
You realize all black people are niggers, by definition, right? No one cares about his actions, we care that he's a nigger in Rome
>>
>>29798723
that's what I was saying man, he should have walked away, who cares about literal plebeians, a wise man knows when to fight
>>
>>29798741
Dagos are just lost africans
>>
>>29798760
Well I agree, they were dickheads but when there's a swarm of dickheads it's best to run before you get fucked.
>>
>>29798671
He shouldn't have been in Europe in the first place. That alone makes it acceptable. You don't get it. Only white people are allowed to kill and fight other white people.
>>
>>29797433
Blacks getting a taste of their own medicine, it's about time for all the raping and killing they do in record numbers. I hope the Italian mafia kills every nigger and sandnigger there
>>
>>29798766
We wuz in da Mafia n sheeeeit

We wuz da original Romans
>>
>>29798733
which is exactly what you should do. Unless you're a nigger in a white mans civilization.
>>
>>29798795
I 100% agree, especially if you're a foreigner, you never know how bad things can turn
>>
>>29798797
>their
>they
Why do ideologues fail to see people as individuals?

The man and woman did nothing wrong besides not run away for their lives.
>>
>>29797433
Maybe he shouldn't have been in Europe in the first place. Just a thought.
>>
>>29798872
>did nothing wrong
>immigrated to Europe
>>
>>29798886
People where they lived wanted to kill them and already killed their familes, what should they had done?
>>
>>29798915
Been white
>>
>>29798932
That's not something you do.
>>
>>29797433
Damn, too bad he didn't take some whites down with him. More white people need to be killed in violent ways.

Put down whitey like the animals they are. Rape their women and kill them too!
>>
>>29798932
>italy
>white

>especially lazio
>white
>>
He didn't do the right thing, he did the honourable thing which is in shortage for a lot of people nowadays. It cliche but it's true. There needs to be more people like him
>>
>It's a nigger thug gets killed thread
This has been a really good couple of days, lots of nigger beast put down by superior white men.
>>
>>29799184
Your numbers are dwindling, honky
>>
>55 posts
>only 28 unique ips

Wonder who keeps posting again and again.
>>
File: badvlad.jpg (55 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
badvlad.jpg
55 KB, 600x450
>>29799291
and suddenly Africa wont be the ass hole of the planet I truly think life would be worse for blacks if whites all went away

Europeans are literally the only people on the who would care for violent blacks
>>
Football fans are fucking scum
>>
>>29799411
Us niggers are a proud people, only the strong will survive

Am a goin' to fok ur mom fagit
>>
i highly doubt you guys would say this racist stuff to someones face. so go and vent on the internet its all you can do
>>
>>29799555
Don't racist whites literally go out and kill black people?
>>
>>29799619

people have been killing people regardless of color since the beginning. its silly to want to hurt someone because their skin is a different color
>>
>>29799683
So why do white people love killing other races so much. The only thing that gets them to stop killing each other is killing other races
>>
>>29799555
Or I guess we could kill black people, seems to be working out ok.
>>
>>29799683
>racist white boiis are scared of us we real niggas
>bitch when blacks get killed due to their race
Which is it?
>>
So a black guy gets murdered by a bunch of white guys....and you're all blaming the black guy?
>>
>>29799759
>IP count didn't increase
How many times are you going to post this anon?
>>
>>29799717
White people kill one another far more than they kill other races tbf. They just often justify it by convincing themselves that the other whites aren't really white (like the Germans with the Slavs).
>>
>>29799775
What are you talking about? I just got here.
>>
>>29799775
Probably gets paid per (you)
>>
>>29799759
Samefag
And back to tumblr you nigger loving faggot
>>
>>29797433
>this brave man from Nigeria and his stunning wife decide to take in the local attractions and decide to catch a game
>a few white (hahahahah) Italians get drunk, as is almost ritualistic for thier culture, and proceed to reenact the retaking of Otranto
>sensing impending violence, the Nigerian man calls upon his ancestors to grant him strength, as his fathers before him killed lions with sharp sticks and strikes a devastating blow on the closest
>the whites(?) Confused at this random act of violence in the middle of thier sharing history recoiled from the brutal display of force, then with steely conviction attack the dark skinned man with no intent to stop.
The Italians have been told about what muslims have done to Sicilian island, and they could not let this advance force continue unchecked.
>>
>>29799775
>>29799818
>make my first post in a thread
>get accused of samefagging
>don't know how to prove that I'm not
>>
idk much about history but im assuming this whole black vs white thing started with slavery and since then whites basically told them to get over it. thats not really a fair answer no matter how you look at it
>>
>>29799863
Screen cap him replying to the post to show theres no (you)
>>
>>29799865
A quality American education
>>
>>29799865
>since then whites basically told them to get over it

Whites told us that they're very sorry, but it's not their fault that their ancestors were jackasses. Completely reasonable imo, I'm happy with stuff like affirmative action and favorable treatment by the media as compensation
>>
>>29797606
You misspelled Chinese industrialists anon
>>
>>29799904
Itd be nice if you didn't just get murdered for no reason though
>>
>>29797433
There is no mourning married men, they already chose death years ago
>>
>>29799946
Dindu nuffin, we wuz good boys
>>
>>29798886
>immigrated to Europe

>White people came to the Americas and killed 80% of the Native Americans

>However being non-white is bad in Europe

lol
>>
>>29799904
>its the whites fault
>American education
Totally forgot that the """whites""" forced the blacks into slavery and not the black tribals, and thats if you can even do enough mental gymnastics so is white, when Portuguese are moorish (ironically follow a branch of islam)rape babies
>>
>>29799983
Maybe if niggers didn't suck at everything they too could colonize the world.
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-07-07 21.53.34.png (299 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-07-07 21.53.34.png
299 KB, 1920x1080
>>29799889
Not sure which post he was originally referring to, just capped the first dozen or so
>>
>>29799983
natives fought back when white people came to their land

white people are fighting back when niggers are coming to their land

what exactly is the problem here?
>>
>>29799983
So are you saying defending your land is wrong? Or that the native americans should have sucked less cock at defending their own land?
>>
>>29800025
Black people suck at fighting and need a little help.
>>
im pretty sure any one of you black,white,purple,green or blue would have defended a person you loved with all of your soul if they were being violently harassed. stop pretending that you arent human.
>>
>>29799989
The black tribes didn't ship the slaves to North America, though. The Portuguese are white, calling them "moorish rape babies" makes about as much sense as calling Germans "russian rape babies". While rapes and mixed marriages certainly occurred, they didn't happen frequently enough to lead to a large mixed population like we see with other countries that we talk about being "rape babies" (like Mexico with their mestizos, for example).
>>
>>29799989
>Totally forgot that the """whites""" forced the blacks into slavery and not the black tribals

Whites were the ones that demanded slaves to be sold to them, Anon-san.

And what did the Tribes get in return? whites occupying their land and killing native africans

>Around whites

>Never polite
>>
>>29800053
>what did the tribes get in return?
Why are black people so bad at everything?
>>
File: 1444083045350.jpg (6 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1444083045350.jpg
6 KB, 250x250
>>29797433
OP, I hope you die a painful death tonight. People like you only cause misery for everyone else. please kill yourself.
>>
>>29800053
>And what did the Tribes get in return? whites occupying their land and killing native africans

They got guns, money, and supplies to use in their wars against other tribes. Then about 300 years later, the whites came and conquered them.
>>
>>29800005
Sorry, we don't want to be hungry war mongols

>>29800025
>>29800036
Whites had guns and used early biological warfare. It wasn't a fair fight. If it was equal, whites would had been slaughtered by their fighting skills and weapons.

>>29800033
>So are you saying defending your land is wrong?

How is being a immigrant in Europe a threat to the land?
>>
>>29799842

>Stunning wife

You want to fuck a monkey?
>>
>>29800101
They got protection that they wouldn't be forced into slavery too you mean
>>
>>29800148
How did whites get all those things anon? Acquire those advantages? Why weren't blacks capable of developing or trading for technology while inhabiting the wealthiest continent on Earth for longer than any other race?
>>
>>29800148
>Sorry, we don't want to be hungry war mongols
There were no wars in Africa prior to the arrival of European settlers? Shields and sticks aren't exactly as effective as rifles, niggers are clearly a violent race, just a stupid one.
>>
>>29800148
>How is being a immigrant in Europe a threat to the land?
It's not, if you're white, white countries should remain white. African immigrants are a threat to our nations and cultures.
>>
>>29800045
So what the African tribals need to not only subjugate other africans, but also ship them across the world to be held accountable for the slave african slave trade?

Maybe its false, but in the 1500-1800s live wasnt that good in Africa, hell its still not in alot of areas. And not to discount the fact that a large percentage of slaves died on the way to the new world, the ones that did lived better than they would have back in the Africa.

>Portuguese are white because..
the a majority of muslims were allowed stay in southern spain/Portugal if they renounced thier faith. And forgetting of the massive influx of muslims northern africa before the reconqestia.
>>
>>29800066
>Why are black people so bad at everything?

>Created popular modern music
>Created the Stop light
>Invent open heart surgery
>make better hair conditioning
>Better athletes
>Better comedians
>Better activists

Im sorry whu?

>>29800101
> Then about 300 years later, the whites came and conquered them

Exactly. Fucking backstabbers

>Around whites

>Never polite
>>
>>29800148
>Sorry, we don't want to be hungry war mongols
Is that why you sold your own people for guns?
>>
>>29799983
we came as conquerors, they come as beggars
>>
>See thread
>Read comments

I should of never of click this thread.
>>
>>29800200
>Fighting with other tribes is the same thing as occupying other countries and killing of ethnicities

lol

>>29800172
>How did whites get all those things anon? Acquire those advantages? Why weren't blacks capable of developing or trading for technology while inhabiting the wealthiest continent on Earth for longer than any other race?

White privilege :^)
>>
>>29800252
>Invent open heart surgery
>The first successful intracardiac correction of a congenital heart defect using hypothermia was performed by Dr. C. Walton Lillehei and Dr. F. John Lewis at the University of Minnesota on September 2, 1952.
Maybe they were just white passing mulattoes?
>better hair conditioning
I don't think anyone uses black people hair products besides other black people, a small segment of the population that has shit tier hair and can't use normal people shampoos and conditioners.
>Better athletes
Yet a minority at the Olympic games despite outnumbering whites? Weird, right?
>Better comedians
Yes, saying nigga dozens of times is hilarious.
>>
>>29800303
Being intelligent is just a nonblack privilege.
>>
>>29800258
>Is that why you sold your own people for guns?

They sold other tribes and criminals for those things.

>>29800260
>We came as *thieves and rapists

ftfy
>>
>>29798672
4chan is a mainstream as fuck normie central, go fuck yourself.

>Le anonymity allows me to be edgy even though I wouldn't dare say this shit IRL because I'm too much of a pussy to take responsibility for my ideas.

4chan is for plebs and this is why we're all here. We're all super plebs and it's really fucking easy to say anything when nobody knows who you are. It doesn't mean you're tough for thinking it.

I'm a stone cold killer, nobody fucks with me because any nigga looks at me the wrong way I fucking poke that nigga and leave him bleeding strret knowledge nigga!

See? It's not even true, but I can claim that I'm a real nigga too.
>>
>>29800303
>Fighting with other tribes is the same thing as occupying other countries and killing of ethnicities
You're aware there are multiple countries and ethnicities in Africa, right?
>>
>>29797433
But the thing is this is normal that a husband wants to protect his wife, the guy and his wife could of left though, fighting should only be a last resort.
>>
>>29800359
So you sold other tribes and criminals away for guns to do what with? What would a pacifist group of people need guns for?
>>
Seriously, you need to kys.
Fagitini orgilini
>>
>>29800434
>So you sold other tribes and criminals away for guns to do what with?

To fight other tribes. Doesn't mean they were terrorizing other countries like whites did
>>
>>29800527
That's only because there were no "other countries". West Africa was pretty much all tribal at that point (and honestly still is) and the tribes were constantly fighting one another.
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.