[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NOFAP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 1444291294377.jpg (43 KB, 472x337) Image search: [Google]
1444291294377.jpg
43 KB, 472x337
Hokay, so my entire life I have been an autistic mongoloid socially and very basic social situations are remarkably difficult

I have continually wondered what is setting me apart from everyone else that finds interacting with people as natural as breathing, and I figured it just must be biological predisposition. It turns out I wasn't wrong

"Nofap" (abstaining yourself from masturbating) is remarkably difficult, and for some very basic biological reasons:

Your body is wired to make you have sex. It's the product of thousands/millions of years of evolution and pruning the herd to make the ones that get laid the most the ones that will spread their influence

When you masturbate, your biology figures that you're getting laid on a regular basis since it's getting all the sexual release it needs and you're satisfied to just exist and not have a particular amount of drive about you

After about 5 days of abstaining yourself from masturbation, the testosterone floating around in your body actually begins binding itself and you see changes like a deeper voice, greater drive to work out and most importantly for a lot of people a night and day difference in confidence

I'm experiencing this first-hand because I'm staying at a 3D-modeling camp at the moment and I didn't want to masturbate in a dormitory with other people. I've since met a dozen new people and I've had sex with the same girl twice.

---

If you're doing nofap, discuss it ITT and if you aren't doing nofap ask all the questions (or make all the criticisms) you want

I'll be making more put-together threads in the future in the hope of telling as many people about this as possible. It's quite something
>>
>>29797364
*remarkably effective
Not remarkably difficult, it's easier than you'd think
>>
I'm doing nofap right now. Been 2 days.

Only doing it bc im about to fuck a girl and I know that if I nofap for a few days I blow a bigger load.

Nofap is torturing me
>>
File: the power is unreal.jpg (238 KB, 900x653) Image search: [Google]
the power is unreal.jpg
238 KB, 900x653
>>29797364
>"Nofap" (abstaining yourself from masturbating) is remarkably difficult

But it works, especially after day 415
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK