[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When I cast that hex on Crispy last night, it had only 16 pl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
When I cast that hex on Crispy last night, it had only 16 plays by the time the thread got deleted.

I come back from work today and it's at 47.

Clearly it's been reposted (or someone thought it was really catchy), but regardless, my Black magic (real magic or symbolic magic) worked and now she doesn't love you anymore.

SORRY FOR PARTY ROCKING NORMIES....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkTt9k4Y-a8
>>
crispy is a dumb tumblargh slut who surrounds herself by creeps who she thinks are her friends.

She probably saw the spell and thinks it's real. women tend to believe in dumb shit like horoscopes and magic and ghosts. /x//is full of dumb sluts

She spooked now. Obsessive stalkers is one thing but black magic? Oooo
>>
>>29797381
she has visited /x/ before so she prolly is that dumb
>>
>>29797381
Crispy doesn't believe in the supernatural
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 640x640
my love for crispy has turned to pure hatred now
the fact mods are deleting her threads just makes me hate her even more
the fact her curiouscat is filled with stupid juvenile shit further pisses me off

im sick of your shit cristina you have fucked with my heart long enough
>>
File: elliot sigil.png (17 KB, 512x540) Image search: [Google]
elliot sigil.png
17 KB, 512x540
>>29797262
Hello, my fellow magician.

Would you mind helping me charge my sigil to Elliot Rodger? I wish to bring forth his resurrection.
>>
>>29797438
This is the power of a wizard's black magic. I thought the wizard virgin thing was a meme but I guess its true. The virgin energy is the same energy that Christians and Muslims use to pray with. And they wouldn't pray if it doesn't work right?

Do not fuck with wizards.
>>
>>29797438
I knew shit like this was bound to happen

Crispy doesn't understand how strong her orbiters obsession is
>>
>>29797438
What the fuck were you expected from an 18 year old girl? You should be hating yourself for being this retarded
>>
>>29797572
This the work of Satan, dude.
>>
>>29797572
>>29797632

you dont understand, I live literally right near crispy, I see her mom's SUV all the time with her in the passenger seat
She is literally right in front of me all the time and I cant do anything about it
This is why my love and hate for crispy is stronger than anyone elses

YOU DONT FUCKING KNOW WHAT THIS AGONY FEELS LIKE
i am literally on the verge of fucking suicide
>>
>>29797719
If you're telling the truth just kill yourself
>>
>>29797719

That's a pretty shit situation
Sorry bro
>>
>>29797719
OP here.

This is getting out of control. I can't call back the demons. This is some genie in the lamp regret-your-wish shit.

I tried and I tried but I can't. I'm literally crying right now. I hope nothing bad happens to crispy! );; The demons are too powerful and I never bothered to learn white magic!

Please don't hurt crispy! );;
I already sealed the deal with the Four Crown Princes Of Hell and now there's nothing I can so.

The consequences will never be the same...
>>
>>29797719
How old are you? originality
>>
File: 1460595529745.jpg (40 KB, 515x515) Image search: [Google]
1460595529745.jpg
40 KB, 515x515
this is witchcraft and conjure if ive ever seent it.
im a devout christian, tho i know it seems an odd place for a christian to hang out but im not the only one. i live in louisiana, ive heard tales of hoodoo and conjure but i never thought id seent it myself.

Crux sancta sit mihi lux
Non draco sit mihi dux
Vade retro satana
Numquam suade mihi vana
Sunt mala quae libas
Ipse venena bibas

Crux sancta sit mihi lux
Non draco sit mihi dux
Vade retro satana
Numquam suade mihi vana
Sunt mala quae libas
Ipse venena bibas

Crux sancta sit mihi lux
Non draco sit mihi dux
Vade retro satana
Numquam suade mihi vana
Sunt mala quae libas
Ipse venena bibas

Crux sancta sit mihi lux
Non draco sit mihi dux
Vade retro satana
Numquam suade mihi vana
Sunt mala quae libas
Ipse venena bibas

Crux sancta sit mihi lux
Non draco sit mihi dux
Vade retro satana
Numquam suade mihi vana
Sunt mala quae libas
Ipse venena bibas
>>
File: 1478911447634.png (71 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1478911447634.png
71 KB, 249x243
>>29797780
I dunno man, could you imagine being in a position like that

someone you love is so close but worlds apart form you

what fucking hell
>>
>>29798269
That's why I said you should kill yourself before you rape her or something
>>
File: 1408912546598.jpg (113 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1408912546598.jpg
113 KB, 500x500
>>29798323
Wasnt me that made that creepy ass post but ok

I dont care what happens to her either way, im just so enthralled by this crispy drama shit
>>
>>29797381
you sound like the pepe from the chat yesterday
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.