[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I looked up some of my high school friends on Facebook and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1384227010746.png (362 KB, 500x544) Image search: [Google]
1384227010746.png
362 KB, 500x544
So I looked up some of my high school friends on Facebook and a lot of them just went off the deep end, most of them put on weight and grew neckbeards. Some of them became rednecks who talk about nothing but cars and guns, and some look like drug addicts who got tatted up. I noticed some of the girls have a lot of piercings, tattoo's and colored hair. They also gained weight, it's sad because I was thinking of getting back in touch with them but I've realized that we all moved on and I can no longer connect/relate with them.

I went to a college and a lot of them didn't, some of them have kids now. I'm honestly somewhat envious because they seem to really be enjoying their lives while I on the other hand hate mine, I have no social life, no friends, no relationship life, I sit in my house all day being a NEET loser emo faggot. But at the same time I still feel like I am above them, I don't know if I feel better than them because I'm college educated, or that I'm not tatted up with piercings and gauges in my face, or the fact that I don't look a drug addict. I don't know, I do know I'm being judgmental as fuck but that's just the kind of person I am now. We all were weeaboos in high school and now they've all moved on to different hobbies and things, I'm still a major weeaboo and I like to think I matured and grew up more than them. But maybe I never did, I like to think I act more mature than some of them but I only basis that off what I saw on their facebook pages.

It really sucks when people you were friends with probably don't remember you but you remember them clearly, and what's even worse is they're happy with their lives and your not even though you still think you're better than them when you know deep down you probably aren't and just tell yourself that. I really wish I had friends, I'm not good at making/finding friends at all. I had so many friends five or six years ago, I haven't had friends in years now, the loneliness hurts so much.
>>
Op, don't be a faggot, BE the faggot.... share dick pics, maybe that's your destiny... who knows?
>>
>>29797203
A-are you telling me to become homosexual? W-why? I'm straight, I like women. What will turning gay solve? Are you implying gay men are they only people that I can be friends with? Oh god, I hope that's not the case.
>>
>>29797226
No it's not, but, you know, maybe you can forget about your problem if you share something

Do you have a work, dude?
>>
>>29797226
>'m straight, I like women
>likes women
>says he isn't homosexual
Well which is it, faggot or not?
>>
>>29797297
I'm currently unemployed, but I'm looking for work. I've been looking for two months with no luck, got some interviews and call backs but other then that....nothing. I am hopeful about this job next week, I had an interview yesterday and the employer seemed very interested.

>>29797322
What? I like women so I'm straight, that's my answer. I'm a male who likes females, so I'm heterosexual.
>>
>>29797072
Forget them man.
I've recently started to believe normies are just plain retarded.
>I'm going to go work like an ant for my whole life and be happy about it
Do they not see life is pointless and civilization will inevitably end? Do they just look the other way and keep going about their daily business?

Either way I have to look down on them. I'd rather use my bit of time in this world doing shit I want to do instead of working for no reason.
>>
>>29797345
I'm not implying that my old friends are "normies" I think they're far from it. I just think they all turned into redneck, hipsters, white trash/trailer park trash and drug addicts who hang out with the wrong crowd. But like I said, I'm being very judgmental based off how they look. When I see people all tatted up with arm sleeves and piercings in their face, or like nose rings, it just sends the wrong message to me. It says "Hey look I'm trash, but I don't care what society thinks and I need attention, also I look like a drug addict." Maybe I'm just too conservative and only find conservative people to be likable, I can't be friends with these Tumblr/free spirited hipster emo rednecks anymore, I've moved beyond people like that.
>>
>>29797341
Good luck, maybe if you have some dollars, you can make your life happier, you know with games....
Nah I'm kidding, you can write a book... why not? I write when i'm stressed, it works
>>
>>29797447
Or you can give a fuck and be more social, make new friends, go to bars and talk with guys or girls... you NEED to find the meaning of YOUR life... who knows, maybe if you are more social, you can find a meaning
>>
>this is now a "how my classmates ended up vs me" thread

>innocent, qt, church-going clique got tattoos and goes clubbing and to music festivals
>rich, good girl qt's with an education are getting married to ugly betas with money and education of same level
>avg grills are pretty much the same as they were when i met them, except they're still in school or extending their education because they don't want to face the real world yet
>fat sloot i knew is knocked up with a 5 year old kid, and no daddy in sight
>old female tomboy friend turned into a racist redneck bitch
>mean chad who was once good looking is now overweight and looks beta and shy. his gf is his cat
>one chad is still kind of a chad, but he's into cars now. not as good looking as he used to be
>1 qt i know achieved her dreams and is now working at pixar
>one gorgeous hipster qt getting married to equally handsome hipster dude and they're both working in the animation industry (tfw they're probably the most successful and happiest out of everyone i know)

there's more but this is what i can recall on the spot

i'm 24, recently graduated, and unemployed but at least i have a broke chad boyfriend and my 4 qt cats. i'm still hopeful.
>>
>>29797506
>Be more social, make new friends, GO TO BARS and TALK with guys and girls
>GO TO BARS AND TALK
>GO TO BARS

Fucking normal fags, I hate bars and clubbing. I'd rather take my chances online and shit then go to a shitty bar/club with blaring music with stacies and chads grinding on each other.

>>29797515
Don't you hijack my thread faggot, go make your own. I don't care if you share your story but don't just change the topic of my thread.
>>
>>29797608
idk how are bars who you live, but here are pretty cool, with nice people and full of drink...
>>
>>29797608
now, who is the real faggot here? if all you're going to do is cry and not take any advice i might as well take this thread and make it into something more interesting.
>>
GO WITH YOUR FAGGOT SHITTY TUMBLR FEELINGS IN ANOTHER BOARD
>>
>>29797655
Advice is subjective, I might find your advice to be stupid. You can give advice, but nothing says I have to accept it/agree with it. I appreciate your advice though, I just simply hate bars/clubs and don't care anything for them.

>>29797701
BITCH I SEE EMOTIONAL/TUMBLR/FEELS THREADS ON /R9K/ MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY.

DON'T BE A FUCKING HYPOCRITE, THIS BOARD IS A CESSPOOL OF DEPRESSION, EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS WHERE PEOPLE CIRCLE JERK.
>>
>>29797800
kek i wasnt even the same person as the guy who gave you the advice, but clearly all you want to do is bitch and moan about something that can be fixed with a little bit of effort and critical thinking.

and the difference between your bitching and moaning and the rest of the threads ITT is that other people can contribute and share their stories and feels and experiences and maybe some anons can get a kek out of it. you just want a personal hug box so you can fuck the right off with your attention whoring shit
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.