[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Tinder a actually useful app to help a lonely robot climb
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 8
File: w2ZlpSd6.png (7 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
w2ZlpSd6.png
7 KB, 400x400
Is Tinder a actually useful app to help a lonely robot climb out of his loneliness, or is just a nomie tool built and used only for nomies and will boot me off or get me ignored if i used it?
>>
It's for normies only.
I mean, theoretically, it's possible for you to get laid through it, but it's highly unlikely.
>>
>>29796928

It's a degeneracy enabler, nothing more.
>>
>>29796928
>Is Tinder a actually useful app to help a lonely robot climb out of his loneliness
Nope
It's a app designed for normies to be super normies.
>>
Absolutely not.

If you're lonely go out there and get a social hobby or do some volunteering or something. I say this as it's preferable to having work friends as the only friends you might have.
>>
Nope. 20/80 rule is in full effect on Tinder.
>>
Depends if you're physically attractive
Even if you are girls will flake on you
>>
>>29797069
>20/80 rule
What does that mean?
>>
>>29796966
>degeneracy enabler
Sour grapes: the post
>>
>>29797089
>I'm living it up with the casual sex and degeneracy lifestyle, hey look at me! I'm a typical western male just fucking used up whores, don't mind me, aha!

I hope for your sake telegeny is real

You'll learn something then, cuck
>>
>>29797076
20% of guys get 80% of girls, everyone else masturbates alone.
>>
>>29797076
20% of the guys fuck 80% of the women
Mostly exaggerated PUA broscience but Tinder is one place where it's true. Tinder's not meant for relationships or dates, its meant for hookups. Women have their pick of guys and the number of guys outmatches the number of women on there, so they're going to naturally go for the Chads who are physically attractive.
>>
>>29796928
I had it for a couple months when I lived in LA. My odds to have been diagnosed with autism were 4x higher than the odds I had a mutual swipe right
>>29797076
Twenty percent of the guys are desired by eighty percent of the women
>>
>>29797136
>I'm living it up with the casual sex and degeneracy lifestyle,

Wanting to get dopamine is bad?

Getting dopamine is bad?

We are all gonna die, except some of us will get more dopamine because we aren't timid losers.

You can hide behind facade of deepness and higher grounds all you want, but you know very well that you are just salty because those grapes are too high and all you can do is post frogs on r9k.
>>
Well first off you need to be attractive and have a somewhat interesting personality/profile, for instance I'm 5'4 and I tell girls my height because I don't want them to think "Oh he's cute" and then if we meet up they find out I'm short as fuck and then it's awkward because they didn't know I was that short.

Anyway my point is you need to just be honest about your interests and what you're looking for, I don't think anything good comes from lying on your profile. Some girls will ask why you're on Tinder and what you're looking for, a lot of them say they don't do "Hook ups" which essentially means meeting up for sex, but some people have claimed they've had lots of sex from girls off Tinder. I really just think it's a combination of two things, one you need to be super attractive, and two you need to have a great personality that resonates or attracts the girls on Tinder.

TL;DR I think it's more of a normie app but robots can use it and be successful with it only if they're confident in their appearance and personality.

I can tell you from personal experience that I've only gotten 3 matches, and I don't have the confident to message any of the girls I match with so it's going no where for me. One of them messaged me and then unmatched me, probably when she saw my profile because I mention that I like anime and nerd shit. I don't get a lot of matches but I know why, it's mostly because I'm a 5'4 manlet and secondly I wrote that I'm big into anime. I'm also 23 years old and a lot of girls on Tinder and around my age probably think I'm a manchild or weird as fuck, I doubt you'll find any cute weeb/nerdy girls on Tinder so that's why I think it caters more to normies than robots. I don't think you'll find any robot girls with robot interests, most of the girls are into sports, clubbing and normie stacie stuff.
>>
File: dd.jpg (36 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
dd.jpg
36 KB, 500x650
20 people of 30 hotted me on the first day i made an account on hot or not, i-it's something right?
>>
>>29796928

if you resort to Tinder, then you're a nigger, or a nigger inside
>>
>>29797189
>le we're all gonna die plus look at me le namechecking chemical to make it seem deeper than loveless animalistic thrusting xD
>Proceeds to claim I'm trying to be deep

How deluded are you? Besides, I'm not your typical r9k frogposter. You don't have to be a virgin to know that tinder is degenerate filth and it, and the casual sex lifestyle as a whole, is part of the reason why western civ. is so fucked up
>>
>>29796928
it's fucking trash

i'm 6'2" and healthy weight. nice face. my only drawback is my personality. i'm not an outgoing person. but even then, if i get to know a girl, it's considered comfy. "oh, that's just anon." so i do ok with women *in real life.*

but on Tinder. holy fucking shit. my numbers are horrific. if i hadn't succeeded with women previously, i'd think i was a fucking 1/10. they're looking for turbochad. or not even turbochad really. just dudes with a "thing." preppy white guy with a tucked in polo on a boat. tall athletic black dude wearing basketball shorts and holding a blunt. flashy indian guy wearing a sport jacket at the club and surrounded by women and multicolored drinks. or prankster hispanic guy with an emo haircut and lip ring wearing his McDonald's shirt and making a goofy face. if you're just some dude wearing a t-shirt. even if you're actually funny and deep and cool as fuck in person. you'll get nothing.

tl;dr - when women browse tinder, they're trying to find some guy's life they can latch onto. like for entertainment. introduce yourself to women in person for a real relationship.
>>
Well it''s worked OK for me. I've had it about a week and have 60+ matches. I have two shitty mirror selfies in my pajamas and that's it and I still get matches so it must mean something.

2 caveats though:
1. I'm liberal with my swipes so my matches are probably inflated somewhat. I avoid fatties and anything below 5/10 imo. I match with far less girls than I swipe.

2. Even if I talk to them for long enough and get the number/date set up they flake on me. Happened with 2 girls I've talked to so far. Playing the waiting game right now I guess.

Also have something in your bio. If you have a cool hobby emphasize that.
>>
>>29797217
What is hot or not? Is that an app, or what?
>>
>>29797136
jeesh, cum down supreme gentleman

don't need to be this angry that people are getting laid
>>
Tinder is normie central. Ive had better luck with dating apps like okcupid and Pof, met a couple 7/10 qt girls and Asians on those.
>>
Found my current girlfriend of 4 months on tinder. Took a lot of missed connections but if you're persistent it may work out.
One piece of advice, make a date to meet up as soon as you can, otherwise you're probably just wasting time
>>
>>29797273
> why western civ. is so fucked up
But western civ isn't fucked up.

There is nothing bad about having sex when you can and deriving pleasure from it.

Don't be so salty senpai
>>
>>29797275
> if you're just some dude wearing a t-shirt. even if you're actually funny and deep and cool as fuck in person. you'll get nothing.
lol m8
not according to this guy >>29797285
>>
>>29797288
It's basically tinder but with a smaller userbase i guess. Mostly used in UK, and Nordic countries. Some people in the US uses it too though.
>>
>>29796966
But what if we aren't religious weirdos like you?
>>
>>29797314
Because he isn't picky with his swipes.
>>
>>29797163
But like 95% of guys over 17 have gotten laid.
>>
>>29797334
This, I'm super picky with my swipes. Also I have no self esteem so I swipe left on girls who are more attractive than me, or they look like stacies. I don't think I have a chance with them so I don't swipe right on them, I only swipe right on girls who I think might like me, or I might have a chance with. The problem is that's not many girls to pick from, also the girls I swipe right on range anywhere from 5/10 to 7/10.

They're not like drop dead gorgeous or super attractive, some of them are chubby and plump.
>>
>>29797347
20% of all women is still a lot of women. Just usually not the "hot" ones. The problem is high standards with a lot of people. There are plenty of girls out there that'd have sex with a guy who takes care of himself, isn't fat/unclean, and isn't socially retarded, but most guys don't want that average girl. They want the Stacy, the model babe. Chad and the 20% of men obviously have a bit more choice because they're higher up on the scale, so the hotter women are going to choose the hotter man because they can and vice versa.
>>
>>29796928
not even normies get laid on twitter. it's literally feminism incarnate, i.e. Chads have harems because when given sexual freedom and unlimited options women will only choose the top tier males and don't mind sharing them.
>>
File: IMG_20160706_144109715.jpg (169 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160706_144109715.jpg
169 KB, 480x640
Am I tinder quality?
>>
>>29797456
>>>/soc/ is thattaway faggot
>>
File: Alone on the train.gif (108 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Alone on the train.gif
108 KB, 500x281
>TFW I've had Tinder for 3 weeks now
>TFW Only gotten 2 matches
>TFW I've swiped left and right on so many girls
>TFW I'm too beta and shy to message the girls that did match with me
>TFW The girls are like 5/10 and kind of fat
>TFW I want cuter girls but beggars can't be choosers
>TFW No self confidence or self esteem
>TFW I'll never have a cute nerd girl that is skinny and has at least a 7/10 face.
>>
>>29797456
no
chubby dork
potential though if get /fit/
>>
>>29797477
Stop being a complete fucking faggot and just talk to them you pussy. Considering the state of tinder your lucky to even get any matches if your below 8/10
>>
>>29797456
Hi ashton
>>
>>29797334
60 matches in a week is still a fucking lot any way you look at it. He said no fatties or below average

Bastard's probably a Chad
>>
Just make one, what have you got to lose?
>>
>>29796928
Only the top 20% of the most valuable men get matches. I have my shit together pretty well and I'm not ugly and I get literally no matches at all.
>>
>>29797520
Who is this mate?
>>
>>29797285
>60 matches in a week
FUCK YOU
I'VE HAD IT A YEAR AND I HAVE 25 TOTAL
I'M WEARING A FUCKING SUIT IN MY PIC AND YOU HAVE FUCKING PAJAMAS

REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29797501
GODDAMN IT I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO A 5/10 CHUBBY TUMBLR GIRL WITH A 4/10 FACE, MY STANDARDS AREN'T EVEN HIGH BUT I CAN'T EVEN GET DECENT GIRLS WITH MY STANDARDS.

F-F-FFFFUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But seriously I guess I'll message them, /soc/ said I was a 5/10 or 6/10 at best. But the picture I used was shit so I like to think maybe I can break into 7/10 if not 8/10. I personally think I'm at least 7/10 or 8/10 but everyone will rate themselves higher than what other people rate them, you don't want to admit you're ugly as sin. Well, some people do because they don't care but I care.
>>
>>29797544
One of the normies from you high school, same graduation class
>>
>>29797554
its all about the face bro
>>
>swipe only 6+ girls for a few minutes
>get 8 matches
>don't know what the fuck to tell them
>tfw handsome sperg
I've been thinking of just being straight forward. No "hey bb wan sum fuck?" but a few lines of casual talk and then make my intentions clear.
I'm tired of bitches issues desu I just wanna get laid. I'd ask for advice but I'm probably in the wrong place for that.
>>
>>29797563
Can i get a name drop?

There were honestly a shit ton of normies at my high school mate

Also why are you even here?
>>
>>29797663
Ryan, remember me?
>>
>>29797670
Sure man, this it's Alex.
>>
Don't y'all guys hate it when you and a bro have been blowin each other for a couple months and it turns out he's a faggot? I mean, it's fine for bros to hang out and blow each other every now and then, but I don't wanna blow some pink flamingo faggot.
>>
>>29797663
nah I'm not gonna tell you my name, and I'm here cause I'm a failed normie and this board has the best memes

not me btw
>>29797670
>>
>>29797694
What caused your fall?
>>29797670
Not really, there were a lot of Ryans there, besides i didn't really care
>>
>>29797691
Fuck off joke stealer
>>
>>29796928
Tinder is nothing but a marketplace where you parade yourself in front of potential buyers, hoping to find someone that will settle for you for a night or two. It's the flesh market made real in modern times, aided and abetted by technology.

Not that I mind.
>>
>>29797477
beggars can't be choosers

you got that right, normie
>>
>>29797523
I would be legit surprised if there were 60 women on tinder in my city that I wanted to swipe right on in the first place.

and this is a mid-sized top 40 city in the US.

granted it's still in the midwest, and tinder is really only useful if you live in CA, TX, FL, Chicago or NYC.
>>
Tinder just is a device for converting male desperation into female validation.
>>
>>29797715
My fall started when everyone starting drinking and doing drugs and I just was not interested in that stuff at all, became farther apart from my friends and they started to hate me kind of. I played sports so that was the clique I fell into I guess. But watching some anime or playing vidya just appealed to me more than dulling my consciousness you know? Pretty sure I bullied you in middle school so sorry about that man, I guess this is what I get. Although I'm still happy with my life so it's not too bad.
>>
>>29797774
How am I a fucking normie? If anything chads and normies have the luxury of picking and choosing, I don't because I'm ugly as sin and a manlet.

I'm so far from being a normie, you poor deluded fool, if only you really knew.
>>
>>29797803
>dulling my consciousness
i think your problem is that you have no idea what drugs are like.

which is understandable if you've never tried them i guess, but still makes you seem like a lame ass fag.
>>
>>29797828
meant to say dulling my senses, but anyway I don't care
>>
>>29797387
Stop being picky. Be picky once you actually match. You often can't tell enough from photo 1 anyway and going to photos 2-through-k just wastes time better spent evaluating more women. Be picky all you want, but not at the initial swiping stage.
>>
>>29797818
>I don't because I'm ugly as sin and a manlet.

So what the hell are you doing on Tinder?

Tinder is 5/10 and up only.

For normies and Chads.

Delete the app, you freak
>>
>>29796928
I swipe right for every person and I message nearly every match that I get. So far I've met up with 5 girls, fucked 3 of them and kissed 1.

I ended up staying with my last girl for about 7 months so far. She's really fucking in love with me, she cried her eyes out when I left the country for a while. So tinder can work for you.

The thing is that you just have to take what you can manage to get. I've matched with plenty of hotties but most of them don't bother engaging in a conversation. Don't fucking ask me why they bother matching when they're not even dtf
>>
>>29797456
No. You look like a fat neckbeard. Use a better photo.
>>
Is mirror photo shit o k? All my images are from me skating and music, I don't pose for photos.
>>
>>29797273
> I'm not your typical r9k frogposter
>muh degeneracy, muh western society

Fuck off and go back to /pol/
>>
>>29797803
>Pretty sure I bullied you in middle school so sorry about that man

Lets be honest, i'm pretty sure everyone bullied me in middle school at the time because i was a really big weirdo.

I've honestly always been kinda a robot but wanted to crawl out of it you know. It's nice to know that someone hasn't fallen into the pit of drugs and heavy drinking that is the wonderful state of maine.

No hard feelings man, its in the past. I hope you do well in the future, whoever you may be.
>>
>>29797859
They 'bother matching' for the same reason you swipe right all the time lol. They might be higher in the distribution but the trailing tail still includes you apparently.

Anyway you're doing it right.
>>
>>29797932
Luckily I'll be leaving Maine forever in a month. And thanks man, good luck to you as well.
>>
>>29797859
>>29797986
Also I've matched a fair number of depressives and crazies and simply less intelligent people (usually you can tell from the photos alone but not always) who happened to be hot but conversation went on in such a way that it was clear this wasn't workable. Move on to the next one.
>>
>>29798043
Don't forget about this third surprising member of the school!
>>
>>29798163
Responding to myself to remain spontaneous and fresh
>>
File: IMG_20160514_184323.jpg (40 KB, 324x311) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160514_184323.jpg
40 KB, 324x311
No. Unless you're some sort of handsome being that hasn't put himself out there. It's not good at all. I've only had two matches and none of them have messaged me. I always go through this whenever I get depressed about being alone, it's not worth it.
>>
>>29796928
My friend met a girl on tinder and they now date. and a couple others have fucked. but im young-ish and my friends are normies but fuck it give it a go.
>>
>>29797201
Im always seeing nice looking chicks mention they like anime for some reason but I never match with them. They just want chads.
>>
Tinders creators are capitalistic psychopaths, probably kikes as well

they knew full well it would just serve as rejection platform for ugly people, lowering their self confidence further.
>>
last time i tried it i managed to get a few matches but when i was no longer horny i realized i had nothing in common with any of them so i deleted it

this time im getting no matches

so no probably not the people on there are like 80% trash anyway
>>
will i get tinder matches if i'm

>average face (relatively subjective)
>ottermode body
>5'10
>>
>>29797775
60 match guy here, live in Portland
Girls are cute once you get through all the Tumblrites
>>
>>29797879
If you're cute and fit, yes
>>
File: 856full-simon-nessman.jpg (113 KB, 856x1144) Image search: [Google]
856full-simon-nessman.jpg
113 KB, 856x1144
top fucking kek, the deluded normalscum at soc rated simon nessman (supermodel) 7/10

meanwhile they were all giving this roastie 9/10 ratings
>>
>>29796928
If you are good looking, then yes you will get laid.
>>
>>29798811

probably because of that shitty haircut
>>
I ONLY get stoner women and hipsters. It pisses me the fuck off. Some are cute but they are either terrible at conversation, have some emotional issue, or big into marxist bullcrap.
>>
>>29798744
Depends on the quality of your pics.
I'm a 6/10, 7 at best, and I get a shitload of matches cause I've got quality pictures and a good bio.
>>
>>29798830
haircut is mostly irrelevant, as long as you're not balding

fashionable haircuts are mainly for overcompensating normalscum
>>
>>29798843
will i get more matches if i change my first name to 'chad' and use the right emoticons?
>>
Protip: Spoof your location to Bangkok, enjoy your literally hundreds of matches. I have times where I get 5 matches in a row.

Also ladyboys if you like that.
>>
>>29799280
spoof your location to santa barbara, enjoy your literally hundreds of matches
>>
>>29799280
for what purpose

FUCK CHINAMOOT REEEEEEE
>>
>>29799363
Feeling little jolts of validation when you see numerous qt asian girls say, yes, they are interested in you.

Kinda hollow tbqh but what else have I got going?

Also if you have game you could get nudes pretty easily. One girl just sent me nudes unsolicited, it was pretty cash.
>>
>>29799399

they just think youre a rich tourist dumbass

probably wouldnt even give a second thought to inviting you to some area to rob you
>>
>>29797189
This, in a way.

Enjoy whatever the fuck you want, make children if you're genetically superior (tall, handsome, smart, no hereditary diseases), and contribute a bit to human knowledge (make a patent or some shit).

Other than that, who gives a shit. You do the three and you're a success to the propagation of mankind.
>>
File: 3.jpg (31 KB, 690x690) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
31 KB, 690x690
I've scored one date with a lonely asian girl and got 4 more matches I'm conversing with. This could be the break I need robots. This could be it.
>>
>>29799444
Maybe so, but it's more fun then getting .1 match per day using tinder in my area.
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.