[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've done a terrible thing.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10
File: Lad-Bible.jpg (115 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Lad-Bible.jpg
115 KB, 2048x1536
I'm so sorry robots...

I'm about to admit to you my sins, i have destroyed our culture and i'm willing to admit it to you before i leave forever. this directly affects each and every one of you.

i don't know how to say this but i had a gf a long time ago, pure Stacy-trash normie piece of shit, she works as a high up editor of a lot of massive normie trash facebook pages, including the "Lad Bible" ~13 million likes. i fucking introduced her to pepe, 4chan, ect, when she asked me what it was my dumb fucking libido endued brain told her its really popular and could be good on some of her pages.

few days after that Lad Bible and other pages of the sorts start posting pepe, memes, all our little in-jokes spread to the vile normie brain dead hoard, hundreds of thousands of shares, millions more likes and i did nothing but cheer her on and tell her "you're really getting it! xx".this carried on for a couple of months,

I remember her exitedly telling me how many shares the post got, and how even some celebrates had posted "peypey", my heart ached, but like a dumb fucking cunt i shunned all the regret to the back of my brain because she was good in bed. our little safe place, away from all the fucking chads and stacies of the world has been over run and taken from us, and its all my fault. I let the normies in for the sake of a cheap fuck and now there is no going back.

she dumped me recently, turns out she cheated on me.

TL;DR: i am personally responsible for all normies who think they understand pepe and 4chan and ironic memes. I cant say sorry enough.

Inb4 "Bait"... think that if you want, doesn't change what happened.

i'm the man who killed pepe
>>
Get out. I'm not even going to yell at you. Just get out.
>>
>>29796931

i'm leaving after this thread, i just needed to explain
>>
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

YOU KEK SHIT, I HATE EVERY FIBER IN YOUR WHIPPED BODY

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29796875
please... show yourself out...
>>
>>29796875
fucking leave and never return.
>>
>>29796875
LOL BRO I FUCKING LOVE THAT SHIT. some dude in the comments on a shared post linked me here and its fucking sick lmfao.
>>
File: crying-gif-24.gif (497 KB, 500x268) Image search: [Google]
crying-gif-24.gif
497 KB, 500x268
I have no words for you. You know what you've done.
>>
File: a miserable squid.jpg (31 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
a miserable squid.jpg
31 KB, 480x360
I'm disappointed, anon. Just leave.
>>
>>29796875
Please never return again.
>>
Haha, this is funny because I'm know for browsing chans and I had my most normie friends asking about this place around the time pepe was blowing up, and they follow Lad Bible. So I totally believe your story; thanks for the help at ruining the board for robots.
>>
Not even you blood will atone for this
>>
File: 1465947327731.png (37 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1465947327731.png
37 KB, 225x225
And all for some cunt that ended up cheating on you

But PayPay will keep evolving, like those super bacteria in hospitals. This won't kill him
>>
>>29796875
why the fuck were you even here, you clearly weren't a robot just another fucking normie who wanted to be part of a secret club no one wanted him in.
>>
FUCK YOU GET THE FUCK OUT SCUM
>>
I tried to find some pepe/4chan posts from LADbible but after going through like 100 of their posts and realizing I was still only looking at yesterday morning's content I gave up.
>>
You sold out the robots anon, you let us all down and you let yourself down. You helped destroy and dilute a unique and (relatively)
obscure culture. The board and the memes are ours, not for fucking normies to laugh at and laugh at us like we are a cheap joke then move on to the next flavour of the month meme
Just get the fuck out you should be ashamed of yourself
>>
>>29796875
You actually believe it is solely your responsibility and you want to sit in this thread to 'explain' your actions further? Not only are you a narcissistic cunt, but you employ feminine underhandedness and are an attention whore. Fuck off normalfaggot.

Don't bump this thread shitheads, but you will anyway. Like all of those normalfags who come here to troll for (you)s. Fucking hell, youre just as responsible for the degradation of this board as they are.
>>
>>29796875
Anon. I'm disappointed.
>>
>>29796875
I think the turning point was actually when that sign on the door with a pepe was on the front page of r/funny... That had nothing to do with LadBible
>>
>>29798257
This one
https://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/2zl78c/were_all_a_little_fragile/
It was like March 2015. May have been before you told her
>>
chad here,
just collecting frogs.
peace senpai.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 680x571) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 680x571
>>29796875
Kill yourself fgt
Just fucking get out
Fucking die u scum
Fuck u fuck u fuck u fuck u

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: concernedfrog ugly.jpg (106 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
concernedfrog ugly.jpg
106 KB, 1106x1012
I think it would be best if you left.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 640x640
>>29796875
>meme ownership

Literally who cares where Pepe is posted

A meme is designed to fucking spread
>>
File: 1463021865505.jpg (9 KB, 255x247) Image search: [Google]
1463021865505.jpg
9 KB, 255x247
anon please go.
just go.
>>
>>29800118
I was just copying what everyone else was saying tbf, I actually don't really give a shit
>>
>>29800118
try again memester
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.