[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when were you first made aware that tomboys are the superior
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: me and my tomboy anime gf 01.jpg (124 KB, 720x1078) Image search: [Google]
me and my tomboy anime gf 01.jpg
124 KB, 720x1078
when were you first made aware that tomboys are the superior form of girl?

there's a tomboy at my work and we work out together and she's really nice to me and yells at people who are being mean to me, plus she says she's lesbian so there's no tension even though i'm like 80% sure she's not completely lesbian
>>
File: number one.png (82 KB, 584x376) Image search: [Google]
number one.png
82 KB, 584x376
>>29796819
2d tomboys are nice OP, but 3D variety is so rare desu
>>
>>29796819
>tomboys are the superior form of girl
Yeah, they really can be. When they have some of the positive attributes of men as well.
Lots of women these days just combine the negative attributes of men and women together to create the worse possible human beings imaginable.
>>
>>29797153
yeah work tomboy is really a tomboy not a SJW otherkin demixhe or w/e
>>
>oh look it's that one webcomic in which nothing ever happens
>>
>>29797302
yeah i think it could easily keep going while having them be in a relationship but it's comfy how it is right now. relationships are stressful
>>
>>29797336
Or it could be them in a relationship doing comfy things
>>
>>29796819
That's cute and all but goth girls are top-tier and you know it, honey.
>>
>>29796819
OP has top tier taste tbqh
>>
>>29797646
are you supposed to be a chick or something
>>
>>29796819
About 3 months ago while browsing a OPT on /a/

I've gone through every Tomboy doujin and manga on e-hentai and I want more
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.