[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots, how often do you cry? When was the last time you cried
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
File: 1467851236009.png (18 KB, 311x355) Image search: [Google]
1467851236009.png
18 KB, 311x355
Robots, how often do you cry? When was the last time you cried and why?
>>
It's pretty tough to make me cry. Probably been a couple years since I did. I miss being able to.
>>
>>29796732

The last time I cried was when the Brexit referendum result was pretty much confirmed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tMBZokcTio
>>
I cried yesterday and on Tuesday. I got dumped two days ago.
I don't feel bad. I may cry again tonight, but I got laid and had a gf. I feared dying a robot at one point so I'm glad she happened.
It still hurts, tho.
>>
>>29796794
OP here, went 6 months without crying about ex, then broke down and relapsed a month ago.
>>
File: 1445142827383.png (323 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
1445142827383.png
323 KB, 800x430
Cried last year when the cops came after my Dad got drunk and started a fight with me. I'm 31 years old.
>>
>>29796893
Or was it this year? Time is starting to blur together.
>>
>>29796849
How long did your relationship last?
>>
>>29796732
more often now that I embraced crying
I cried today when I remembered I'm a failure at every aspect of my life and how I won't ever fit in this world.
>>
>>29796934
Not much, a year with a couple of breakups and returns. Still loved her, probably still do.
>>
Last night. I was getting caught up on the last few My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic seasons (season 5 kicked ass) and all the positive messages about finding yourself and keep trying and eventually you'll succeed/be accepted, it really hit me hard.

I'm probably going to cry some more tonight once I download all the songs.
>>
File: jfk33.jpg (707 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
jfk33.jpg
707 KB, 1920x1080
I would like to so fucking bad. I'm a private tutor
(English, Maths and History) all I want is to lecture Economics on some university I keep going to make that dream real I love teaching - but when I'm back home I load 4mg of alprazolam. To stabilize -I feel nothing I just want to change things. Inspire people. 4 of my students went into STEM
>>
>>29796732
6? years ago. havent cried in a long time.
>>
File: why tho.jpg (12 KB, 426x314) Image search: [Google]
why tho.jpg
12 KB, 426x314
>>29796732
I cry after i have a good time, I had my cousin over for the weekend and we did all kinds of fun shit together, went on a hiking trip and played the fuck out of battlefield 4. He went home on the sunday and when i went to bed i put on forever young and bawled my eyes out for some reason...
>>
How everything comes to a permanent end can often get me.
I cried specifically over a dog that had died a few years ago, and how her entire lifespan was within my own, and how disturbing it is that her consciousness came and then went out forever, and how I'm still here outside her conception of existence.
>>
I'm pretty sure we will die tonight.
>>
a few days ago I got nostalgic as fuck and just cried while I went outside for a smoke.

23 and wasted my life.
>>
>haven't been able to cry for a year but desperately need to
>>
Everyday since the only person who I loved and that loved me back, left me. My eyes just keep watering. I just told everyone at work that I have allergies. Does it ever get better?
>>
Cried the day before I put my dog down. Making that decision was hard.
>>
i only cry at movies or tv shows in sad moments. the last time i cried in real life was like 8 years ago at my grandfather's funeral. other than that....nothing
>>
>>29796732
I cried watching Dear Zachary, other than that It's been since I was a toddler.
>>
I started crying the other day because this scene played out in my head where my mother was at work and someone asked her, "Do you realize how much of a loser your son is?" and my mom just looked down at the ground and said nothing.
>>
>>29797955
not sure if this helps but losers like us are more common these days. so it's less likely they'd say that or that they'd be judgey about it.
>>
File: 213321321213444.jpg (148 KB, 805x638) Image search: [Google]
213321321213444.jpg
148 KB, 805x638
>>29796732

>Cry in front of mom and dad over broke headphones because the slightest thing reminds me of how worthless I am
>They get me new headphones

literal manbaby
>>
>>29796732
watching some weeb ass shit chick comes to turms with that she wont get the guy they were not tears but mearly sweat from my eyes
>>
File: image.png (613 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
613 KB, 640x1136
>>29797737
Do not stand at my grave and weep.
I am not there; I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft star that shines at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there; I did not die.
>>
I cried like in early May because my then long distance boyfriend told me he was considering breaking up with me after almost 5 years.

I didn't cry when he officially broke up with me later that month though.

Before that I cried in 2013 because I was really frustrated from getting really bad panic attacks over anxiety and OCD symptoms.

I don't cry much despite being very sensitive.
>>
At the start of last month, things are going terrible for me.
>>
>>29798021
long distance for 5 years? how did you guys manage to stay together that long and why did you never close the distance?
>>
About a year ago when one of my best friends died...
>>
File: 1466983618819.jpg (50 KB, 305x683) Image search: [Google]
1466983618819.jpg
50 KB, 305x683
>half an hour ago
>eating a tv dinner alone in my room
>about halfway through it, I break down and start sobbing uncontrollably
>thinking about what a worthless, ugly piece of shit I am
>calm down after a little bit and finish my dinner

This is a daily occurrence.
>>
>>29797945
Christ, that film destroyed me. I went into it not knowing the twist, got teary before and then completely bawled when it happened.
>>
>>29798046
I stayed because I was lonely and really loved him. I cared too much about him.

He stayed because I guess he didn't want to be alone and wanted to see if he could love me eventually. I had no idea he didn't love me in a special way until last May. I guess he led me on in a way.

We never met because we thought it would suck to have to be apart again, so we were just going to wait to get together.

We were never really ready to get together. He didn't have a job and was struggling with his classes. He didn't know what he wanted to do with his life. I didn't have a job for a long time too because I'm kind of useless, but got a job last year. He had finally started getting his life together last year, we were going to get together this fall, but he decided it was time to end things.

He went from talking to me every day for the last 4.5 years to cutting me out of his life completely in like 2 weeks.
>>
When I left my home country to go study a couple years ago, my mother sent me a card to wish me luck and give me moral support I guess. It was very personal and very direct in a way that my parents never spoke to me, so it made me cry my eyes out.

It made me realize how much she loves me (which I didn't appreciate enough before) and I cry even harder when I read it now because it reminds me how much of a failure my university years have been
>>
>>29796732
Not often
but i broke down a couple of days ago
i just felt worse after it
>>
File: image.jpg (251 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
251 KB, 1920x1080
>>29797154
>>>/mlp/

Go there and stay there.

You are not welcome among robots.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.