[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Shut in and doesn't get outside due to embarrassing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: dead.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
dead.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>Shut in and doesn't get outside due to embarrassing social events in the past
>Just takes out the trash every week or so
>Decided to take out the trash one night
>3 am
>Feels so gassy
>Look around, no one's there
>Breaks a fart and feels relief
>Hears someone laughing
>It's my neighbor playing on his phone on the door of his house
>Night was so silent anything can be heard
>Play it cool and return to my home
>Never got outside for a week
>Finally went outside to go to the market, saw my neighbor on the way
>He stops me to introduce his friends to me
>"This is Anon! We call him the Silent Wind in The Dark! He's sneaky and silent"
>I can see him trying so hard to not laugh
>His friends don't know what's he's talking about
>I pretended I don't know what he's talking about

One week. One week and I'm moving out. Even when I don't socialize I get these stuff. I'm tired.
>>
File: 1467288133154.jpg (20 KB, 438x438) Image search: [Google]
1467288133154.jpg
20 KB, 438x438
This doesn't seem made up.
>>
>caring when other men hear you fart
Fucking why? You souldve ripped one in front of your neighbors faggot friends
>>
>We call him the Silent Wind in The Dark! He's sneaky and silent
why cant normalfags into humor
>>
Why are farts so funny
Thanks for the story OP
>>
>>29796687
>Even when I don't socialize I get these stuff.
have you considered that the fact that he had nothing else to judge you on other than the fact that you're a hermit and fart loudly right in front of him, he might give you """these stuff"""? generally speaking, you have to socialize with people for them to understand you / gain a positive opinion about you. why do people think not socializing gives them a get out of jail free card from social criticism.... even as a robot i never expect that sort of freedom. you're responsible for your own reputation.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.