[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be fat >Try to lose weight >Go to the gym >It feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 480x718) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 480x718
>Be fat
>Try to lose weight
>Go to the gym
>It feels like torture
But it'll be worth it one day, right?
>>
No it won't.
You'll still be a fatty on the inside, and that's all that matters.
>>
>be 180
>discover iOS health app
>dick around with it for a bit
>try to count calories for fun
>be 164

And counting. I haven't even done anything but sit around on my ass and smoke weed from dusk to dawn. I'd never lose weight at a gym, try my way

1400 a day + caffeine to make it a bit easier
>>
Only if your diet changes as well and you stay at it for long enough. If you do this though, it should.
>>
File: 1462662686695.jpg (628 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1462662686695.jpg
628 KB, 900x675
Go to Planet Fatness. I hear they keep fattening their members up with free pizza.
>>
>>29796608
>>29796622

Like another anon once said: "It's not the fat in your stomach, it's the fat in your head"
>>
>b...b...but muh gym
Being fat is more diet than exercise. Exercise just makes you more healthy.
>>
>>29796622
Fucking this.
As a kid i was always the fattest one. When I was 12 I was 5'4 and weighed 2010 lbs.
By the time I was in high school I was a few inches taller and had dropped to 160.
Despite being in good shape, I was still the autistic fatass on the inside. I talked to people all the time, but I never managed to build up the confidence to talk to women. Of course, I eventually graduated a kissless virgin without experiencing the slightest female contact.
>TLDR if you're an average guy your looks don't matter if you don't have adequate social skills
>>
>>29796608
You'll always be ugly
>>
>>29796698
>tfw eat burgers for lunch and dinner every day
>go jogging a lot to help lose weight
>just get a healthy heart
>now I'm a fatass who can run a mile in six minutes
Why does God hate me
>>
Gyms have never worked for me. It's just a hassle to go there and work out, and you just don't really feel comfortable at gyms. To lose weight just eat healthy, go walking or running at parks or hiking trails, and buy a treadmill and run on that. Ive gotten much better results doing my method, than always listening to people telling me that the gym is the best way and I should go to the gym. IMHO gyms suck
>>
You don't need to work out retard, you need to stop eating like a fat fuck.
>>
File: 1465415166433.png (93 KB, 279x209) Image search: [Google]
1465415166433.png
93 KB, 279x209
>>29796662
Ding ding ding
Somebody who truly understands weight-loss

>>29796674
No, don't go there ever, please.
>go there
>no shoulder press rack
>as man well I guess I'll do legs today
>a group of people parts and I see on full view the only three racks in the gym
>my face when it's 3 Smith machines
I hate planet fitness
>>
>>29796897
>2010 lbs
thats pretty big
>>
Wish there was 24/7 gyms where I live. Literally impossible to go if there are other people around
>>
>>29797187
UUUU

Lmaomao
>>
>>29796608
Bitch couldn't even be bothered to get the right gun, fucking airshit R700 is $80, put some fucking effort into your costumes.
>>
>>29796635
whats the exact name of the health app? i'd like to lose some wieght
>>
>>29796608
>as if kojima could resist mugging for a camera
>>
>>29797013

But what if you want to gain actual muscle mass? It's expensive as shit to buy your own weights
>>
>>29800291

I got 200 lbs. worth of weights, a couple dumbbell bars, and a fold up adjustable bench for ~$400 off of amazon.
>>
>be fat
>tired of being fat; go to gym
>get fat shamed
>>
File: image.jpg (793 KB, 1600x2133) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
793 KB, 1600x2133
Friendly reminder to check out your local classifieds.

Bought the rack new for $600 but got the bar, adj. Dumbbells and 200kg of weights for $200
>>
>be fat fuck
>start doing cocaine
>lose all appetite
>eat one actual meal every 2-3 days
>lose 16 pounds in a month

Feels good and bad at the same time man
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.