[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JIHADISTS TERRORIZE MINNEAPOLIS NEIGHBORHOOD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Angry-Muslim.jpg (29 KB, 400x280) Image search: [Google]
Angry-Muslim.jpg
29 KB, 400x280
http://mobile.wnd.com/2016/07/woman-gives-chilling-1st-hand-account-of-muslim-rape-threat/

> Muslims enter quiet upper class neighborhood, vandalize, assault a dog, threaten rape, murder and jihad
> Cops take over 3 hours to send a single car
> No arrests made

Where were you when Minneapolis became new sweden?
>>
>>29796374
>Where were you when Minneapolis became new sweden?

At home in bongland safe behind our closed boarders.
>>
They're just avin a laugh, boys will be boys.
>>
>minnesota has a big population of people of nordic heritage

Why are all nords such cucks?
I want fucking answers
>>
>>29796486
Because altruism is the nature of people who live in the far north. It's cold outside friend, you don't have shelter? Come close to the fire, we have beer!
>>
>>29796521
Yes, though I initially they are protective and actively maintain homogeny. It's after they've established themselves they quickly adopt leftist ideologies. Their lack of experience with shitskins and empathetic nature at that point becomes their weakness.
>>
File: 19909535.jpg (97 KB, 1152x952) Image search: [Google]
19909535.jpg
97 KB, 1152x952
>>29796374
Where I always am.
I hope you're as unsurprised as I.
Why would anybody expect the law to be upheld when the case involves progressives' designated protected classes?
Somehow I imagine the assault on the dog is the very least of people's concern.
If you understand society's value attribution to different victim classes, you'll know that animals are always at the lowest level.
You'd sooner find yourself imprisoned for staring at a woman and perhaps possibly causing her to be momentarily uncomfortable, but probably evade pursuit of law enforcement if you immolated a a dozen dogs in public.
Especially if you belong to a protected class.
Ironically women's victim privilege seems to be be trumped if the person who assaults them is muslim or middle eastern, maybe some others as well depending on the circumstance.
It's mostly inconsistently other than animals of course being beneath people because they're sacred, no matter what.
>>
Typos aside, you get it.
Inb4 you call me faggot
Obviously.
>>
>>29796486
it wasn't possible to survive in harsh conditions without working together
>>
>>29797894
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/geel-the-city-where-residents-have-been-taking-mentally-ill-people-into-their-homes-for-hundreds-of-a6678126.html

tl;dr- Theres a city where people invite severly mentally ill people to live with them. I mean the kids who think lions come out of the walls, want to fuck their wives, lock their bathroom doors on them and shit.
Thats just one family. They think its not a big deal, its 'just life' to them.
In America we want them in a home far away from us, or if violent in prison or dead.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.