[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anon, you're not helping this turtle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: turtle-on-its-back.jpg (7 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
turtle-on-its-back.jpg
7 KB, 277x182
It will die from thirst if you don't flip it over. So why aren't you?
>>
because it will die from my foot long before anyway
>>
That's a Horsfield's tortoise, not a turtle, you retarded manchild.
Also, I would flip it over, but it's an image...
>>
>tfw OP is Leon
>>
>>29796041
I've never seen a turtle...
>>
>Not just throwing that shit back in the lake so it goes about it's shitty turtle life so you can shitpost more on 4chan.
>>
File: test.jpg (26 KB, 496x332) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
26 KB, 496x332
>>29795960

Are you trying to make me sad again?
>>
File: 1467928421584.jpg (30 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
1467928421584.jpg
30 KB, 277x182
here you go OP

>>29796041
lazy
>>
Turtle wins the race right?
>>
>>29796197
Good work, you've saved this turtle from baking alive in the hot sun. But as you flip it over, it appears to stick to the ceiling. Did you glue it there on purpose? Yes, you did glue it there.

Why would you do such a thing?
>>
>>29796404
No I didn't.
You're just looking for someone to blame for your own crimes. You set me up. His shell has been magnetized all along, so as soon as I flipped him he was catapulted up towards the ceiling.

Who could've done this, I wonder, other than OP?
>>
Who/eatscrow/Here?
>>
>>29796463
Denial won't help you now. I checked the picture closely and as you revealed yourself, the shell has indeed been magnetized. I don't know how you did it, but you clearly know something I don't.

Let's set aside the immaterial here and get to the core questions. Do you enjoy torturing animals?
>>
>>29796197
Why is this turtle skydiving without a parachute? Doesn't he now the repercussions of his decision?
>>
>>29796623
But, if it was magnatized to the ceiling, just by its shell, why would its head be touching the ceiling, instead of flopped downwards? OP, did you inject helium into the turtle's head?
>>29796666
Checked.
>>
I turned the turtle over
Just to watch it die
>>
>>29796709
I figured it was struggling to free itself, but since you were so inclined to point that out, I suppose its head was injected with helium.

The story is getting more disturbing by the minute.
>>29796710
Why did you wish to watch it die, anon?
>>
>>29796900
When I heard it take its last breath
I hung my head and cried
>>
The turtle's not even alive
I killed it a long time ago and stuffed it to trick OP
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.