[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Real robots don't post because they don't know what to say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1450577707562.jpg (78 KB, 423x750) Image search: [Google]
1450577707562.jpg
78 KB, 423x750
Real robots don't post because they don't know what to say
>>
huh?

You have been muted for 8 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>29795942
robots lurk anon.
reeeeeeeee
>>
but then that means you couldn't be a robot because you posted this thread, and what right does a non-robot have to define what a robot? catch-22.

i disagree. most robots know exactly what to say, and they will say it, because this is an anonymous image board. it's not like we're participating in a group discussion IRL. there's no pressure.

have you never gone past holding a girls hand, or even gotten there? do you have very few or no friends? do you go through the motions of life like an empty shell, just waiting to die?

if the answers are yes to these kinds of questions, you are some kind of robot. lurking or posting makes no difference.
>>
>>29795924
REEEEEEE I WANT TO BE THE CHAD TO MAKE HER SMILE THAT WAY AND PHOTOGRAPH MY GLORIOUS PILE OF COCK SNOT THAT INSTANTLY MADE HER LOVE ME FOR ALL TIME! WHYYYYY
>>
File: 1453181037080.jpg (45 KB, 716x717) Image search: [Google]
1453181037080.jpg
45 KB, 716x717
>>29796251
Gb2 ur tendies plebbit
>>
>>29795924
Is that girl from England? Looks like some I've fucked. She's unattractive.

Also
>36
what the fuck else is she sending?
>>
>>29795924
what pisses me off about this is how innocent and adorable she looks (if she didn't have cum on her face, obviously).

Fucking whores gonna whore.
>>
>>29795924
>taking pictures of yourself during sex and then sending them over social media
what kind of retardation do these people suffer from?
why isn't the gene pool rid of them yet?
>>
>>29798355
you do know theres a whole thing for these shooped snapchat images right?
although it wouldnt surprise me if it was real
>>
>>29798336
she is untermensch filth, her parents need to see this
>>
>>29795924
Reminder that if you have ever posted on /r9k/ you are not a robot, because a real robot is so beta and socially incompetent that he would never have the courage to post.
>>
>>29795924
I just post when I'm drunk and I have to repeat to myswlf that I'm anonymous and nobody will know who I am snd I can just clise the windiw without saying anything and all will dissapear
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.