[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zoning out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: day-1-005.jpg (735 KB, 2160x1620) Image search: [Google]
day-1-005.jpg
735 KB, 2160x1620
Anyone ever find themselves riding in a car and staring out the window and letting their mind wander? There's something almost zen about it, like having nothing to do and no control to assert over the situation lets you just sit there and turn inward.

It is perhaps the most introspective state I've experienced and I really wish I knew how to achieve it without being on a long car ride some place. I started to feel that way last night watching a 7-8 minute music video but after it was over the spell was broken, and when I watched other videos I just couldn't slip back into that state of passivity and kept feeling like I wanted to switch songs or exercise control in some way.
>>
>>29795856
That's exactly why I refuse to get a driver's licence.
I would kill so many people by zoning out or being sleepy.
People are safer if I am not allowed to get behind the wheel.
>>
>>29795856
I felt like this when I had a job as a delivery driver. Besides from the fact that I had to deal with clients all the time, riding through the city was very comfy.
>>
>>29795856
Drink a lot of coffee. lie down , stay still and remove all distractions. It will not 5 minutes before you understand yourself others and your place in the worlD, or at least believe you do.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.