[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if im taking amphetamines and smoking weed, shouldn't i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
if im taking amphetamines and smoking weed, shouldn't i have a fuckload of dopamine and serotonin?
why the fuck do i still get sad (even more than sober) when i do that. how fucked am i that i cant even find solace in drugs
>>
>>29795772
they "think" that those molecules are tied to happiness/depression

there is no scientific evidence that they do

its a correlation thing
>>
do heroin instead
>>
If you're feeling happy when you're doing it then it's because you're depleting your natural "hapiness rescources" I guess.
Don't do drugs to try and get happy friend you need philosophy instead.
>>
>>29795846
this, any opiate/opiod will do really, if that's the feeling you're looking for
>>
Get plenty of sleep and try to eat well and don't be so hard on yourself mate life is hard enough on us social outcasts already.
Love is an abstract look for effectiveness instead.
>>
>>29795772
If you want serotonin, do MDMA. It makes everything fun. Take it and go to a bar or something. Even if you're a robot, it will make you act and feel normal.

If you want to get shit done, do amphetamines. But I wouldn't recommend it as you can easily get addicted.

Stop the weed, from personal experience, it does nothing positive for you at all.

I'd recommend doing LSD and MDMA together "candyflipping," and listening to some chill music watching some comfy videos, if you want real happiness.
>>
>>29797360
This.

Candyflipping is amazing.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.