[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wrong college program feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
>tfw an error in mu college application forces me to go to a college I liked but the wrong program.

What do I do robots? Do I give it a try? Drop out before the first day? What do I do with a year off?

This is a very bad feel.
>>
>>29795608
Just inform the registrar's office you were placed in the wrong program, fag.
>>
Can't do that. Either I take this program or nothing. I would have to be put on the reserves list and then a bunch of people need to drop out.
>>
>>29795608
I agree with what >>29795652 said, don't tell me you're such a fucking beta that even fucking administrative errors can push you around?? Quit being a literal cuckold and go get it resolved, cuck.
>>
>>29795759
It's literally impossible. I have talked to them on the phone. I would if I could.
>>
>>29795830
You can't just tell them you want to change your major to undeclared?

This doesn't make sense. If you've been accepted into the university, you shouldn't be restricted to one program.
>>
>>29795608
last year some fag lost my application, so i did some other program... now they tell that program is shit

fuck you i wanted to do the other one reeeee
>>
>>29795916
This isn't in USA. Forgot to mention that lel.
>>
>>29795980
So you're sticking with the wrong program?
>>
>>29796004
well it's only a one year diploma, so i'm done with it. now i have some kind of bachelor, but uni don't want me to do a master because that third year was a shit program

well fuck you then
>>
>>29796145

What the fuck kind of shit school are you going to that doesn't even have confidence in it's own programs
>>
>>29796203
It's a bit complicated.

I did a 2-years diploma, after this one, you can work or go to an engineering school mostly. I choose to go for a bachelor because fuck engineering.

The bachelor i wanted was not fully related to the 2-years diploma. So i applied in third and second year.

A fag misplaced my application, so I've been told that one paper was missing. I went to the school and they found my application after i harass them.

I'm then accepted in second year, but no places anymore since it was full after the first jury.

After that i search something to do, the most related possible, to either go in fourth or third year later. I find something, do go the whole year, but it's a pragtical diploma, you're supposed to work after. But they're people that did join master so why wouldn't I.

But uni is full of fags so I'm refused everywhere, might find something but it will be hard.

For your case, I'd say it's just a year, it's not too bad, if the program is really different and is not so appealing to you, drop out. personally i can accept one year lost, but two because mister-retard can't do his job, fuck.
>>
>>29796415
Oh that sucks dude. I hope it works out for you.

What country are you from?
>>
>>29796640
France

And you senpai ? USA probably ?
>>
>>29796717
oh just saw >>29795985 so not USA
>>
Why does everything about France's education system seem so shitty? Seems like a lot of French robots have issues

Meanwhile as a Canadian I have a college diploma and university degree despite never finishing high school or getting a GED
>>
>>29796745
well, our system is a bit retarded for some things, but in my case, it's a guy that did a mistake it can happens to anyone, anywhere
>>
>>29796736
I'm in Sweden.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.