[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There ARE people here who want to and will kill themself >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: 1.jpg (11 KB, 246x236) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
11 KB, 246x236
There ARE people here who want to and will kill themself

>tfw this scares you like fuck pls guys don't die
>>
I will almost definitely kill myself. I just want to record a moody music album first and then use my suicide P.R. boost to get people to spread it around. Like Kurt Cobain did, or whatever.
>>
What are you going to do about it OP? Are you going to be my friend through all the hard times and save me? Or do you not really care, like all the others?
>>
>>29795570
nice you might get a whole 50 downloads on bandcamp
>>
>>29795605
I will have to organize some automated spambots to post it everywhere, posthumously.
>>
>>29795592
No I just don't want people to die. Fucking hell I can't do shit about it.
>>
Doing it tonight actually - God willing

I've planned it and chickened out at least 25 times just this year alone, but I know eventually I'll get it done if I just keep thinking about it and my life keeps getting worse (both of which show no sign of slowing down). The persistence of the human spirit is an incredible thing
>>
>>29795509
>you wont do it im an expert
>ive never seen anyone mutilate themself in person and never thought of what they'd do to me if they'd do that to themselves
>>
>>29795636
What's your method?

original-
>>
Don't worry I'm too much of a pussy to actually go through with it
>>
>>29795509
>pls guys don't die
Thanks, anon.

I think most suicidal robots just have plans to kill themselves at some point in the future. There's really no point to people like us living so damn long...
>>
File: nel-smug.jpg (36 KB, 267x241) Image search: [Google]
nel-smug.jpg
36 KB, 267x241
>killing *yourself*
>when there are guilty parties responsible for your suffering
>>
Just waiting for that big shit sandwich that will finally make me act.
I know it's coming.
Everytime I go to bed brings it one day closer.

Think I'm going to hang myself from a bridge in town over the river.
>>
>>29795636
My mother once tried to kill herself. I was crying for days.

Oh god...what can I do? Fucking nothing. It will be okay...or...you can't find anything good in life? I don't know what I'm supposed to say. I'm just scared af now...
>>
>>29795669
Suspension hanging again this time, last time I gave this one a real shot the belt ended up breaking and I woke up on the floor

This time I'll be using an extra thick amp cord I've had for a while and tested with my full body weight several times already
>>
>>29795680
Same, I'd like to think I could do but I wont be able to go through with it.
>>
Fucking hell why is everyone so cruel with each other
>>
The way I see it.

>am a 4'11" little one-eyed retard with hearing aids
>need to have a place to live so i don't offend the public with my useless and ugly presence
>need to have a job so i can afford a place to live
>no one wants to hire disabled men since we have literally nothing to offer to society (no vagina to make more humans, no social support group)
>transgendered and ex-cons get jobs before we do
>have been trying to get a job through department of rehabilitation since feb of 2013 to no avail
>absolutely no money in reserves in case something happens to roommate and i have to find a new place to live

Will jump in front of the Red Line during afternoon rush hour as soon as I find myself on the streets.
>>
File: 1409843181792.jpg (21 KB, 680x452) Image search: [Google]
1409843181792.jpg
21 KB, 680x452
>you will never be able to help other anons
>in the end, we're all on our own
>>
>>29795802
>one eyed retard with hearing aids
I remember you, anon. Post your eye again, it looks cool.
>>
>>29795726
>waiting for the one event to push me over the edge

Holy shit iktf anon
>>
>>29795845
We always have been on our own and always will be. Some few members of any given species were simply never meant to thrive and that's just the unfortunate natural order of things. Calling ourselves society's scum would never be enough to truly explain the problem. It's much closer to being nature's trash I think.
>>
>tfw I have a list of dead peoples around boards on notebook right next to me
>>
>>29795997

Do you happen to do it for attention since you keep mentioning it? Or is it actually a fun little hobby to you
>>
Why race to the end when the end is coming for you already?
>>
>>29796053
There's only so much pain one can take. I don't want to kill myself at the moment, but I've already been there.
>>
>>29796039
Chin up, friend, the Islamic prophecies speak of you, they call you the One-Eyed Dajjal
>>
>>29795802
Please don't fellow marylander. Just apply for NEETcash and live out a comfortable life.
>>
>>29796100

I just googled it and it's fucking glorious. The Islamic Antichrist indeed. Thank you, friendo.
>>
>>29796023
Started as a hobby.
Also, "keep mentioning" It was just yesterday in that poor anon thread. I never really showed myselfe before that.
Sorry, I just had it running in the background of my mind from yesteday. Didn't wanted to sound attencion dick sucking.
>>
File: 1450583615007.jpg (15 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
1450583615007.jpg
15 KB, 443x332
Don't be sad OP
They'll finally be free
>>
>>29796216

How many have you collected so far? Do you feel like Light when writing down the name? Thats probably why I'd be doing it.
>>
>>29796220
Looking at the ocean makes me so fucking sad every time. It feels like there is something greater to life, like there's a huge adventure just behind the horizon waiting for you. So many places to go to, so much to explore. But in the end, it's out of your reach. You will never go on an adventure. Life is no anime.
>>
>>29795509
just remember kids - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOP5Ko2nz20
>>
>>29796287
Mate I'm sorry to tell you that you're a big Weaboo.

>>
>>29796307
Same here mate. I have the same feel when I watch the clouds during sunset.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.