[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Starting to wish I could just let go of what few principles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 14957472646.jpg (33 KB, 616x393) Image search: [Google]
14957472646.jpg
33 KB, 616x393
>Starting to wish I could just let go of what few principles I have left and start fucking sluts left and right because being whores is all they exist for.
>Know I'd hate myself for becoming what I hate.
>Know that I'm a hypocrite for even entertaining the idea.
>Know that I only really want to start using those living fleshlights I see in clubs because I'm increasingly losing all hope of things ever getting better and I just want to find some shallow enjoyment in the utter shitshow this planet has become, even if it makes me a completely degenerate prick.
>And because I know that I'm not going to find a wife in this age. They're all just fucking sluts now, and I'm wondering why I'm not just taking what advantage I can of this shit reality instead of continuing to believe in some kind of distant reality where things are better.

I don't think I can be a good guy any more. I don't think I ever was one. I'm too weak to be good.

I'm trying to fight the current of this world, and I think I'm losing badly.
>>
>>29795384
>giving up your dignity for hedonistic lifestyle

your choice at the end.

you reap what you sow anon.

patience is the virtue of life. don't give yourself into the pathetic path that has no meaning in it. because you will feel empty.
>>
>>29795501

>patience is the virtue of life. don't give yourself into the pathetic path that has no meaning in it. because you will feel empty.

I know. It's the reason why I haven't just lost the plot already.

Keeping up the willpower is just difficult for me because I don't really have willpower to start out with.
>>
>>29795577
than look for that willpower. find it and cherish it.
>>
>>29795660

I'll have to try, at the very least.

I'm going to be called "grumpy old man" no matter what, I may as well get used to being called it now. I'm not old enough for a mid-life crisis yet anyhow.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.