[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do libfags claim to hate religion but white-knight Islam?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 640x480
Why do libfags claim to hate religion but white-knight Islam?
>>
File: 1414767090412.png (191 KB, 477x768) Image search: [Google]
1414767090412.png
191 KB, 477x768
>>29795313
They're mentaIIy iII
>>
>>29795313
It's really strange. And somehow it seems to go hand in hand with feminism too. I think they hate western culture. Or they're just tools of the globalists and corporations and they don't even realize what they are doing...
>>
>>29795313
because objective rationality should be the only governing principle except if someone's feelings are getting hurt
>>
File: 34623645757.png (163 KB, 339x383) Image search: [Google]
34623645757.png
163 KB, 339x383
>>29795388
>Or they're just tools of the globalists and corporations and they don't even realize what they are doing...

WHAT IF ANON, WHAT IF

Also these people crave the stern cock of authority that we refused them all their lives
>>
>>29795510
any rule34 on this femlet? I remember seeing some.
>>
The same reason women claim to hate the patriarchy but then only fuck Chad.
>>
>>29795510
kek. Maybe it makes sense. In reality it looks like women can't stand this nu-male crap. But they can't get enough of those masculine Muslim rapefugee.
>>
>>29795566
this

hypocrisy
>>
>>29795313
The practitioners are overwhelmingly brown so according to progressive doctrine they're victims.
>>
>>29795661
Ding-ding-ding
>>
Because we don't see you having any moral superiority over them.

ISIS kills Muslims, and there are plenty of bible verses that can be interpreted as advocating violence.

Personally, I think Islam just takes the obscure, implied punishments and condemnations of the New testament and makes them autistically literal. Jesus says it's better to lose your hand than use it for sin, Mohamed cuts it off.
>>
>>29795510
just so you know, the extreme rightwingers are also tools of the globalists.

they've been worked into a frothing stupor that makes anything but the superliberal look insane so that fencesitters pick the wrong side (see "hillary sucks but i can't possibly vote for donald").

also, they are controlled opposition because they will never accomplish anything. they claim to hate the current state of the system but many of them say one thing and do another. and if any of them get too extreme, they'll just be arrested.
>>
File: 1467925367478.jpg (154 KB, 586x751) Image search: [Google]
1467925367478.jpg
154 KB, 586x751
>>29795648
I just think it's exactly because we have become so modern and liberal and open and whatnot that we cannot project our culture onto our own people anymore, even though some people crave and need strength and authority. So they rebel and act up and want to be taken over by someone else, who they perceive to be stronger.

Nu-males are disgusting to them, nobody actually wants to be with a yesman like that
>>
>>29795313
a pastor allegedly touched them in the wrong place when they were kids

also this >>29795566
>>
>>29795801
>Nu-males are disgusting to them, nobody actually wants to be with a yesman like that
true
>some people crave and need strength and authority
wouldn't want to be with someone like this either. a yesman with a different ideology.
>>
>>29795746
Yes this is also true. They use right-wing groups to create this insane crazy enemy that is so far outside the Overton window that you are driven to vote for the other party. It's a pretty big mess.
>>
>>29795801
>that pic
Aren't they all the same person?
>>
>Bush, Iraq, Blood for Oil, Palestines dindu, American Imperialism religion of piece etc
>>
Why do alt-right nu-males insist on inventing the oppositions position when presenting their arguments?
>>
>>29795313
Because Islam is non-white. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>29795954
>insist on inventing the oppositions position

We are trying to figure out what goes on in the heads of self-hating "fucking wyte male" people who unironically want to open the gates to their countries and sacrifice themselves to "people of color".

So far insane SJW types are most widely available examples

Also
>inventing

I wish
>>
>>29796038

How socially retarded do you have to be to believe that the retarded opinions of fringe groups matter in any meaningful way?

You do realise that normal people view SJWs with the same disdain we view alt-right mouth breathers?
>>
>>29795313

Your strawman isn't an argument just because it's right-wing, stupid

Use actual logic or you'll convince nobody to join your side, and will doomed to circlejerk without learning anything new forever
>>
>>29796070
>alt right mouth breathers
Leftists fail again to harness meme magic
>>
>>29796082
It's not a strawman, idiot. I could show you a million examples of liberals defending Islam.
>>
>>29796116

Yes yes I know you can cherry pick but realize that liberals are not one person, and I'm sure the ones that hate religion, hate all religion, unlike the strawman in the OP

I'm on your side, I'm trying to help
>>
>>29796070
>alt-right mouth breathers?
These are mouth breathers >>29795801.

Also, what's the problem with mouth breathers? That's a bit unfair, isn't it. They can't help being deformed.
>>
>>29796070
And yet European immigration policies are still a /pol/ nightmare with anyone speaking out against it socially ostracized.
>>
>>29796141
Have you ever heard of The Young Turks? The guy who founded it says he hates religion yet is a huge apologist for Islam. Watch his interview with Sam Harris if you want to see for yourself.

What OP is describing is not an uncommon phenomenon among the left.
Harris
>>
>>29796070
>fringe groups

So where's the line to the mainstream groups that matter? Who are those "normal" people who vote for "normal" candidates like Hillary that secretly advance the same agendas that the extremist spout? The thing is that those extreme fringe groups are just for people too stupid to shut their mouth. Those who are better at playing the public can become mainstream candidates in larger parties. Not to mention that those fringe groups already have impact, like that X-Men poster where the studio apologized for showing Jennifer Lawrence being choked just because they shitstormed on twitter.

I wish they were just fringe crazies anon
>>
>>29796199
>uncommon phenomenon

I can guarantee you you're seeing their side as mostly SJWs with a few reasonable people, just like they see us as mostly skinheads with a few reasonable people

I understand there are plenty of loud retards in the internet world but understand it really isn't the majority, in fact the reason you barely hear conservative opinions is because they're out actually working, so don't lose all hope
>>
>>29795313
Because muslims aren't white. Most liberals are people that are well off and feel bad that they have so much and other people (except for poor whites who they instead hate and make fun of) have so little. To stop themselves from feeling bad they just try to suck up to and kiss the ass of minorities. They don't actually care about them, they just want to make themselves feel better by making it look like to others that they do.
>>
>>29796070
The media and education system doesn't, and as a result normal people's views of them shift in their favor.
>>
>>29796440
Extremely relevant, those "fringe groups" sit in education and media and ganged up on people more than once already. Due to this, their fringe views will become normal to future generations. All those crazy old white men in the 1950s warned us already that this might happen.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.