[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
R9k I think I've fucked up big time... I meet people online
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Snapchat-3904794762703577383.jpg (336 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-3904794762703577383.jpg
336 KB, 1440x2560
R9k I think I've fucked up big time...

I meet people online quite often and tell them my name is something other than my real one, because only a handful of people have my real name in the world. This has been fine, but a while ago this one girl that I've been talking to for 3 months I have gotten really close to, gone over to her house, and met her parents all with my fake name and I really love her.

How do I break the news, or should I even do it? I feel like things between us are already ruined even though I love her so bad and she seems super interested into me too.
>>
>>29795287
shut it fatty.
None of that is real.
The only real thing is how much pain you feel.
>>
the full name first and last, or just first?
>>
>>29795375
Both names
>>
Well. You have some options:

1) Tell her the truth and see what happens
2) Continue lying about it (bad)
3) End the relationship now
4) Legally change your name
5) Come up with hundreds of more lies.
>>
>>29795410
you've fucked yourself hit your self destruct button
>>
Goddammit. This is going to make me cry
>>
Welp time to commit suicide OP
>>
Tell them (when relevant) that the name you currently go by is the name you're planning to legally change it to.
You may or may not have to actually change it, though.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.