[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It seems to me like people want to halt the evolution of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Ronald McNair.jpg (6 KB, 168x208) Image search: [Google]
Ronald McNair.jpg
6 KB, 168x208
It seems to me like people want to halt the evolution of the words 'faggot' and 'retard' so that they can be forever associated with gays and mentally handicapped people, rather than just letting the words develop new meanings and burying the old definitions in the past. What's your view on retarded SJW opinions, robots?
>>
All I have to say is:

Don't tell me not to lock my door

Teach your children not to steal.
>>
liberal here

the etymology of, "faggot," probably originated from a parable of jesus christ, used to refer to anyone who would not enter the kingdom of heaven.

honestly the best thing for leftists at this point is if you over-use the word as much as possible, label everything faggotry, then we can move away from discriminating against homosexuals, towards the lazy people who feign ineptitude that undermine the entire system.

i won't touch, "retard." it's the worst insult you can use on somebody.
>>
>>29795085
im more for selective breeding amongst humans- creating super intellegent scientists and then dumb but loyal soldiers
seems like the only way forward tbqhwy
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.