[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get date with girl >she seems into me and acts into me,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: oj.jpg (31 KB, 564x326) Image search: [Google]
oj.jpg
31 KB, 564x326
>get date with girl
>she seems into me and acts into me, tells me she thinks I'm cute and messaged me first
>she's qt and we have a lot in common
>flakes on me and ghosts me all of a sudden before our date
>ask her if date is still on, no response

Fuck roasties. I give up on pursuing women and I advise you all to too (or at least not try). They don't care about us.
>>
you forgot step one, the most important step.
>>
next time, remember the most important rule
>>
>>29794925
be attractive right

she literally said she thinks im attractive so its gotta be something else
>>
File: 1467600291093.png (37 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
1467600291093.png
37 KB, 800x1000
Anti-roastie, anti-ghostie was here to help

Should have listened
>>
You had one flake. ONE. The chances of a girl flaking on a date is about 90%. This goes for everyone, including Chads.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
How old are you two?

I remember a similar thing happening to me when I was 16. The girl later confessed that she was simply frightened because she had never been in a relationship before and I seemed to grave a type to her to start off with.

You know, the world doesn't revolve around you. There are many different reasons as to why a person would reject another, and oftentimes to reason lie within the person doing the rejecting rather than within - or on the outside, if you are concerned about that - of the person being rejected.
>>
You're getting cucked by Chad. Go OJ on her ass.
>>
>>29795053
>90%
lmao no
if it were no one would be going on fucking dates
op's just getting cucked by chad. his girl found someone better with a bigger dick.
>>
>>29795060
Well she could at least have the decency to tell me she doesn't want to go on a date with me rather than doing this shit.
>>
>>29795008
Anti-roastie anti-ghostie

fuck it was hard typing that
>>
Wait dog, ain't you the guy who is supposed to have a date with this bitch on saturday or some shit?

Keep us updated.
>>
>>29795490
Yeah. I have nothing better to do all day until I go to work so I keep making threads about it. I'm starting to give up hope on this one.
>>
>>29795490
>Saturday
just wait 2 more days lad
>>
You were the back-up and her primary option didn't flake on her.

She flaked on you because you showed your hand too early and let her know that you're smart enough to see through people's bullshit if necessary. Girls intentionally look for guys that seem shallow enough to accept white lies at face value.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.