[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How persistent are you with girls who show no interest in you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: robot_internet.jpg (48 KB, 612x727) Image search: [Google]
robot_internet.jpg
48 KB, 612x727
How persistent are you with girls who show no interest in you?
I fucking hate when girl doesn't want to directly tell me that she does not want to be with me.
Why is it so fucking hard to stop giving me false hope and honestly tell me that I don't stand a chance.
>>
>>29794818
because they like the attention/ dont want to hurt your feelings if they even care
>>
don't talk to girls if you can't just be friends. you're not going to hook with some chick online that you've shared all your secrets with. most girls want to fuck some guy they hardly know anything about.
>>
About as persistent as I am with pursusing friendships with people in general.

I never start more then 2 conversations in a row for new people and I never start more then 3 conversations with anyone who isn't super close.
>>
>>29794818
>How persistent are you with girls who show no interest in you?

I don't understand the question.

>girl isn't interested in me
>I'm not interested in her
>move on

There has to be some kind of chemistry for me to be into it also
>>
File: 247.jpg (26 KB, 358x449) Image search: [Google]
247.jpg
26 KB, 358x449
Just deleted my account on a dating site.
Used it for 6 months or so, got a few girls phone numbers, texted but couldn't get any further with any of them. They seemed like all they wanted was my attention and nothing more.
Probably had a ton of other better looking guys messaging them and i was some plan Z shit.
strange how depressed it makes you when you message them and get no reply what so ever. Like you've just been ignored. After multiple times you just feel ugly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsTGJaECheA
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.