[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /happytobeanautist/ here? >can see through emotionalist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: happy pepe.jpg (19 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
happy pepe.jpg
19 KB, 396x385
Who /happytobeanautist/ here?

>can see through emotionalist SJW bullshit
>people know you're brutally honest
>can go without human interaction unscathed
>encyclopedic knowledge of esoteric subjects
>knowing you're superior to normies
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 560x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 560x1200
>>29794729
IMO, quiet shut-in goth girls are perfect for aspies.
>>
me, know HTML, and a bit of CSS. Know more then chads and stacy. Honestly, i am better then them
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nvnFpbMfMQ
>>
>>29794759
Lolita > Goth, but I can see the appeal.

Though I guess Gothic Lolita is a thing too.
>>
File: 1467489323723.png (68 KB, 471x403) Image search: [Google]
1467489323723.png
68 KB, 471x403
>>29794759
And they're also huge sluts who want Chad dick
>>
>>29794729
Kys cuckoId
>>
>>29796143
Autists have Chad mindsets.
>>
>>29794729
Hey OP, I'm one of those normies. You think you're better than me? I'm 25, make good money, know a lot of esoteric shit, have a 7 inch dick, have to turn women down for sex, and am very social and good at conversation. How is being autistic better than that (if you are actually on the spectrum).
>>
>>29796683
Girls want face frame height dick, faggot
>>
I don't know if I'm autistic, but I'm certainly a weird fuck. I enjoy my obsession and knowledge of sports, normies think I'm an encyclopedia.
>>
>>29796791
That won't get you in anyone's panties. Not by a long shot.
>>
>>29794729
I might have all that but it still doesn't make me happy. Just empty I guess would be the word.

At least I have a cute face and big dick :)
>>
>>29796761
Are you now ? Then why are you here posting than you're better than OP ?
Originalo postando
>>
>>29796839
I've been to dozens of parties anon, is that something that's difficult to do at your university?
>>
>>29796914
>At least I have a cute face and big dick :)

Nice try, kiddo ;^)
>>
File: let go.jpg (19 KB, 394x394) Image search: [Google]
let go.jpg
19 KB, 394x394
>>29794729
Eh, there are pros and cons. I've made peace with it, so it's all good.
>>
>>29796979
I did when I was in uni years ago. Seriously though, trivia is pretty useless on its own, that's why it's derived from 'trivial'. Using intelligence as a circus act to win over friends just discredits actually intelligent people.
>>
>>29796962
Because you faggots spreading the idea that it's OK to be a pathetic loser is pretty funny. Truthfully, I used to have a lot of robot tendencies. But I worked on it for a couple years and now my life is great. I did get lucky with the dick size but being able to speak calmly and without fear is what gets you laid. You have to build an actual dialogue and get in each other's heads a little. That's how you build attraction. inb4 GTFO PUA faggot.
>>
>>29797194
You don't keep up with sports to spout trivia facts to win over friends anon, you learn about them because you enjoy playing and watching the game and discussing it with your friends.
>>
It's nice.

>everything OP says applies
>they try to say anything, people quickly shut them up because "autism awareness"
>get NEETbux
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.