[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that tomorrow is the $500 million dollar lottery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: animation_logolarge.png (54 KB, 388x213) Image search: [Google]
animation_logolarge.png
54 KB, 388x213
Daily reminder that tomorrow is the $500 million dollar lottery for MEGA MILLIONS.

POWERBALL is at $288 MILLIONS
>>
what lucky numbers are you bots using?
>>
>Downloaded Lotto Simulator

>Played $10,000 worth of tickets

>Lost $9,500.
>>
>>29794749

Random numbers, for $5
>>
>Tomorrow is the drawing for the $500 million dollar lottery
>Tomorrow is the drawing for a cash pool that you have a 1 in 80,000,000 chance of winning

Good luck faggots, I don't even think it's worth it with such staggering odds against you.
>>
>>29794874
Did you Iearn anything from it?
>>
>>29795366

It's like $1 a piece
>>
>>29795494
That doesn't change the fact that you're competing against millions of other people, either way you slice your odds are incredibly shitty and low at winning it.
>>
>>29795396
The lottery is a tax and negros, rednecks, and union workers.

Even the Mexicans are too smart for that shit.
>>
>>29795541
and = on
damnit
>>
>>29794648

Is Lotterybro here? I won 92 britbongs yesterday putting me in profit overall since I started playing the lottery. Gonna buy an extra ticket next time
>>
>>29794648
>Paying stupid tax when you could just invest your money in a mutual fund

This is why you'll always be poor.
>>
>>29796738
OP here, are you playing your country's biggest lotteries? Or the regional ones?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.