[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to lose timidity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: wojak.png (8 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
8 KB, 205x246
Anyone wants some tips that actually worked for me? Not going to post right away because robbots tend to be aggressive faggots.
>>
>>29794605
>Not going to post right away because robbots tend to be aggressive faggots.
come now, no reason to be shy. post your thoughts!
>>
>>29794605
why not

You have been muted for 2 minutes 8 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>29794605
Sure. I actually need advice, it's been ruining my life desu.
>>
>>29794656
>>29794679

It's just a simple exercise but it works really well.
The first part is just going to random stores and buying something cheap, bu the point is to talk to the vendors.
The vendor has to be a woman for this to work, just get the thing you're going to buy, look the vendor in the eyes, smile and greet her (hey, hi, hello, wathever works).
You're going to do this for 5 days, talking to 3 different vendors each day.
>>
>>29794734
I forgot, rembemer to say "goodbye, have a nice day" too, also smiling.
>>
Part two of this is a little bit more complicated, but if you do it after the first part you will be fine.

What you have to do now is just talk to random women on the street, a good way to start is just saying you have a girlfriend and ask her for information (I'm new in town where can I find a club, for example). Remember to look her in the eyes and smile when you say hi and goobye, this is very important.
Same thing as before, do this with 3 women everyday for 5 days.

After you're done you will feel different and less timid, I guarantee. Just wanted to help some guys out.
>>
>>29794815
Also when you're saying goodbye to the woman say something nice to her, (your smile is nice, I love your eyes, etc...) This helps a lot
>>
That's it guys, just simple conversation with random women (random men if you're a girl), remember to keep eye contact when you're talking to them, compliment them when you're sainy goodbye, and that's it. +1 confidence level.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.