[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>trying to get /fit/ >mom keeps bringing me home mcdonalds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1467427537884.jpg (15 KB, 383x395) Image search: [Google]
1467427537884.jpg
15 KB, 383x395
>trying to get /fit/
>mom keeps bringing me home mcdonalds and burger queer

How do I get her to stop
>>
>>29794508
Ignore her, then get so /fit/ that she gets jealous and shuts up.
>>
>>29794508
Grow up or move out.
>>
>>29794536
I move out in 2 months for school but for the time being I need a solution
>>
File: AHHAHAHHA.jpg (9 KB, 262x263) Image search: [Google]
AHHAHAHHA.jpg
9 KB, 262x263
>>29794508
>mfw succ
>>
>>29794562
Tell her to stop because you're trying to get fit. It really isn't that hard anon.
>>
>>29794508
Pull the healthy food meme card.
>>
jizz all over it first, hbf cuck
>>
>>29794562
fuck that keep eating and then fix your diet when you move out
>>
>trying to get /fit/
>reliaze I will still have a small dick, be ugly and short

Thank goodness my mom keeps bringing cookies. Might as well self-destruct if this is the hand I was dealt with.
>>
>>29794574
I have and she still does it. Her excuse is "well I don't want you to go hungry and I don't want to make a special trip". She thinks buying me a cheeseburger is some sort of reward. D
>>
>>29794616
the cheeseburger is bad, but not terrible

the fries and the drink are the real issue.

you could also not be a total faggot and buy your own food
>>
Losing Weight: Dont eat anything but mcdonalds once a day, so she can see you eating and you dont overgo your calories

Gaining weight: Tell her to buy you more of that shit

It really isnt that hard, you may not be hitting your micros for a few weeks but the first few weeks should be able getting into a good regiment and schedule
>>
>>29794616
Then throw it away or give it to someone.
>>
>>29794616
Tell her it is not good for your health and throw it away.

She will freak out, probs, but that is how you deliver the message.
>>
>>29794654
Not OP, but simply "ignoring" the food does not really work for robots. I tend to (over)eat whatever is easy like salty cookies, pure bread and whatever junk food they bring home. They never eat any of that except the bread, which they keep stocking regardless of my complaints about health.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.