[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1458207415119.jpg (91 KB, 701x701) Image search: [Google]
1458207415119.jpg
91 KB, 701x701
Talk about any movies you've seen, lately. Review them. Or whatever. I just watched Green Room. Good knife effects, man.
>>
fuck all waifus
especially that dumb fucking cunt crispy
>>
>>29794149
>tfw Yelchin's arm
That was terrifying.

>Neon Demon
A E S T H E T I C: The Film. Dense as shit with hidden meaning, I love it.

>Swiss Army Man
Similarly dense as shit but funny as all hell. I don't know how they got me to cry for a farting magic corpse who speaks eloquently about masturbation but there it is.
>>
>>29794149
> I just watched Green Room. Good knife effects, man.
>review
Watched Zardoz, good head it had.
>>
Just watched The Man in the Wall on Netflix. Even though it's Hebrew and based in Israel, it's a perfect and honest encapsulation of women behavior and Jewish customs. The part where she repaid her boyfriend's loan back to his dad who was weakly protesting while having his hand out anticipating dat Jew gold had me cracking up.

If you want a good revenge anti-female movie, I highly recommend Mientras Duermes (While You Were Asleep). Don't spoil yourself on it, go in blind and it's more deliciously satisfying this way.
>>
> La vita e bella
Everybody needs to watch this movie at least once.

> Apocalypse now
Bretty good movie about what war does to you.

> Stalker
2DEEP4U: The Movie. Still a good movie tho
>>
>>29794257
how much nudity is there in neon demon? do we see elle fannngs tits at all?
>>
>>29794564
There's enough to satisfy, but I think the context might turn you off a bit.

No prime Elle tiddies, srry.
>>
>>29794149
Some of the most recent movies I've seen, in reverse chronological order (the last I've seen is first, the 2nd last is second, etc.):

>American Dreamz
Decent satire of American Idol and similar contests and George W. Bush era politics. Has some funny moments, and the ending has a few plot twists, some of which, however, are predictable.

>Killer Joe
Not quite an ordinary movie experience. Relatively much sexual stuff. Lots of black comedy. Violent scenes are pretty nice if those are your thing.

>A History of Violence
The town most of the movie takes place in is comfy. Other than that, the film is quite meh.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.