[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK THIS IM NEVER GOING OUT AGAIN FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 57117b4f4b559.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
57117b4f4b559.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
FUCK THIS IM NEVER GOING OUT AGAIN FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

I WAS OUT WITH FIRENDS DRINKING AND THEY STARTED TALKING ABOUT GIRLS SO I SAYED "haha girls with dicks are the best right?" AND EVERYONE BECAME FUCKING SILENT AND WE SAT THERE FOR LIKE 5 MINUTES WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING AND THEN I RAN HOME

GOD KILL ME PLEASE
>>
File: 1451124525208.gif (152 KB, 500x516) Image search: [Google]
1451124525208.gif
152 KB, 500x516
Sounds like some lame friends desu famalam
>>
>they didn't laugh

They either thought you were a creep to begin with or you said it in a really fuckin creepy tone

Either way they sound like assholes.
>>
File: 1466244293886.jpg (345 KB, 578x1000) Image search: [Google]
1466244293886.jpg
345 KB, 578x1000
You meant it, they could tell.

Have we been groomed by 4chan? Where we brainwashed or is this how men really feel? Like ancient Greece before political correctness and all that?
>>
>>29793944
haha this is bait right?
>>
if your friends are normies you just gotta act like a normie... next time if they are silent like that just be all cool like yo guys it was a joke the fuck and then hope someone catches on and they change topics... you cant ever break your robot cover if you want to fit in with the normies..

t. all my friends are normies, like 2 people know im a robot
>>
>>29793944
nothing of value lost m8

back in the day when i bothered with friends i was known to be autistic and they fucking loved it
you can be the funniest guy in town dude just sell it right if you say things like this
you need to send the right vibes bruh
>>
>>29793944
You have shit friends. My friends and I have extensively debated the existence of feminine dicks and cute penises.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.