[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do you make friends? Totally original comment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image_6.jpg (127 KB, 799x387) Image search: [Google]
image_6.jpg
127 KB, 799x387
How the fuck do you make friends?
Totally original comment
>>
>>29793886

Make friends within your hobby

If your hobby is anime or vidya you're fucked though
>>
Through friends.

Once you lose all your friends you are permanently stuck like that.
>>
>>29793930
lol this. I made one friend in elementary school, then through that friend made all my other friends all the way through high school.

but once we graduated and departed I haven't had one since. all thanks to the college meme.
>>
get a really fucking obscure interest. fanbases of 50000 are usually best. only with people within a fw years of your age bracket aswell. thats all ive got to say
>>
>>29793982
this would work for an online friend (lol) but how the hell do you get a real friend when only 50000 are dispersed throughout the world.
>>
>>29793982
Does a trap fetish count as an obscure interest?
>>
File: Smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
Smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29793982

This is the best way to make friends.
>>
>>29793982
Not bad advice

But also be an emotionally well-rounded person that humbles themselves even only on a surface level, so people feel comfortable talking to you. But don't let them actually have that advantage. Be ready to step on that proverbial loose floorboard and slam them in the chin any time.
>>
>>29794065
this
Really fucking original comment amirite
>>
I've noticed there are 3 different types of people
1. cool people, you'll probably only meet when you're both making money
2. okay people, they probably make making money more difficult for you
3. they think they're cool people, except there a lot worse than #2 to deal with
>>
>>29793920
>If your hobby is anime or vidya you're fucked though

I've got around a dozen friends I hang out with fairly regularly and all of us play video games and watch anime. Having a shitty attitude, poor hygiene and never leaving the house is a bigger detriment to not having friends than enjoying some nerdy hobbies.

I don't know how you're going to go from NEET to having friends with similar interests, but throwing out animu and vidya is just dumb.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.