[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did he go too far, robots? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2L VzENlIHk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 9
File: it_is_what_it_is.jpg (33 KB, 641x604) Image search: [Google]
it_is_what_it_is.jpg
33 KB, 641x604
Did he go too far, robots?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2LVzENlIHk
>>
File: 1461760398514.jpg (63 KB, 445x827) Image search: [Google]
1461760398514.jpg
63 KB, 445x827
>>29793875
Why the fuck do you follow this pathetic excuse for a human bean still. His relevance should have faded by now.
>>
>>29793875
Look at that smug fucking face.
>>
>>29793875
>Elliot if he was full white blood
>>
>>29793875
>roastie slider
kek
>>
>>29794303
>human bean

I chuckled. Thank you.
>>
honestly guys, if he just got a haircut he would be an uber chad. that's all
>>
Can someone link the video where he drops something and has a minor sperg fit?
>>
>>29794415
He's a manlet with a baby face. Are you kidding?
>>
how the fuck do you go too far reviewing a fucking arby's slider
this is a next level shitpost
>>
>>29793875
if reviewbrah is in this thread, can you tell me what kind of hair gel you use?
>>
>>29794513
I just cum in my hair
>>
>I was gonna say pretty bready, but that's not a real word
What did he mean by this?

Why do so many youtubers use we when speaking on behalf of their channel, when their channel is just one person, them?
>>
why does he always wear a suit
>>
>>29793875
why does he film in 4:3?
>>
>>29794442
would love to see this please provide link
>>
>>29794550
>>29794555

Assburgers

Oragami cannoli
>>
>>29793875
No, but it is pretty cringey to see an actual autistic virgin make a 'roastie' joke. He probably actually believes that labia size and appearance is dependent on how much sex and how many partners you have...
>>
File: wtf.png (521 KB, 674x649) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
521 KB, 674x649
His nose is like 90% of the mass of his face because everything else is so poorly developed.
>>
>>29794415
>>29794461
Think McFly, think! He gives me a George McFly vibe.
>>
>>29793875

Oh I get it he made a roastie joke. Oh Reviewbruh you're the best.
>>
>>29794461
There are a lot of things to insult ROTW over, but he's definitely not a manlet
>>
File: 1466205369584.jpg (78 KB, 698x698) Image search: [Google]
1466205369584.jpg
78 KB, 698x698
*snickers*
G-guys , reviewbrah is so goodlooking and dresses so well
*tears start rolling from eyes*
If he just wore smaller sized suits he would be a 8/10
*sides starting to hurt, putting hands on mouth trying to hide all the laughter*
Reviewbrah could get a cute girlfriend if he actually tried
*burst into laughter*
>>
File: 1453773177665.jpg (75 KB, 500x569) Image search: [Google]
1453773177665.jpg
75 KB, 500x569
>>29793875
>it's a Ben Garrison book in the background episode
>>
Why is there so much hate for reviewbrah in this thread?
>>
Doesn't he have a fucking girlfriend?
Normie cunt
>>
>>29794808
All the post ironic praise for him probably gets on people's nerves. Like with Lil B or any other shit meme like that

We get it the sperg is le badass
>>
>>29794808
>robots trying to feel better about themselves
>>
>>29794303
he's better than you you fucking nu male cuck
>>
>>29794824
He doesn't even leave his home
>>
>>29794833
Or maybe normie cunts flooding this place
>>
>>29794808
The false praise that is given to him and all the people pretending that he is close to a chad or dresses well is more annoying ,tbqh
>>
>>29794808
he's a normalshit who mocks true robots, fuck him
>>
>>29794891
I just like the guy and his channel. Nice and calm and no flashy bullshit like most Youtube channels have nowadays
>>
>>29794871
Literally sat in a car in the OP video
>>
>>29794513
Go watch his "Average Day 2016" video, he tells you what hair gel he uses, it's some kind of cream. It's not really a gel, I forgot the name of it but it starts with a B. He also shows you how he parts/combs his hair and everything.
>>
>>29794914
Why do you think he's a normie? He's a NEET that rarely leaves his parents home.
>>
>that smug knowing smile and head shake as he eats the roast beef

10/10. Fuck brahhaters
>>
>>29794914
>normal shit
I don't like the guy but he's a fucking autist. Wore suits everyday to high school, got bullied, spends every single day at home listening to shortwave. He's a NEET and wears cheap suits

What about him is normal?
>>
>>29794946
>>29794963
The fact that he mocks true mentally ill people just like every other normie, has a channel with thousands of subscribers, is literally a professional food reviewer, has been on TV. He's playing you all
>>
>>29794946
This, he rarely leaves his house and he basically spends the entire day on 4chan. He doesn't watch TV or really play video games either, he does have internet though so that's where most of his free time goes. I think he also has a dart board and plays darts sometimes, but he also said that he wakes up everyday at like 12:00 or 1:00 in the afternoon. That probably means he stays up all night, so he stays up late and sleeps half the day away then spends the rest of it sitting on the internet in a suit.

Go watch his Average Day video, I'm telling you he isn't a normie. A normie doesn't spend everyday sitting in his house, Reviewbrah has no job or aspirations. I don't even know if he has a college degree or anything like that, it seems like his parents just kind of gave up and don't mind if he sits in the house doing nothing with his life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRQ5jQ-7s_k
>>
>>29795043
He makes next to fucking nothing via YouTube, have you seen his computer or wardrobe? He was on Tosh.0 to be ridiculed, he had to wear a much larger suit than normally to draw attention to how poorly he dresses.

He may not be a robot, although I don't imagine any woman has ever expressed any interest in him, but he's certainly a fucking oddball who gets YouTube views because of it.
>>
>>29794963

Don't forget the daily night walks.
>>
>>29795075
>he wakes up everyday at like 12:00 or 1:00 in the afternoon. That probably means he stays up all night, so he stays up late and sleeps half the day away then spends the rest of it sitting on the internet in a suit.

livin' the dream
>>
>>29795075
>I don't even know if he has a college degree or anything like that,
He's been on YouTube since around the time he left High School, unless he earned it online it's not likely. I always wonder what happens to people like this when their parents die if they don't get their shit together.
>>
>>29795075
>then spends the rest of it sitting on the internet in a suit.
kek, that's the weirdest thing about this dude. He gets all dressed up to go nowhere at all
>>
>>29795134
They leach off the state or get homeless and freeze to death. That's what's gonna happen to all of us
>>
>>29794608
spot the buttmad roastie
>>
is his family religious? I'm not very familiar with reviewbrah.
>>
File: 1465937990834.jpg (20 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1465937990834.jpg
20 KB, 320x240
>anemic child in oversized clothes reviewing crappy foods

What is /r9k/'s obsession with this guy?
>>
>>29794608
it is, though. Let me guess, butthurt whore?
>>
>>29795214
He browses 4chan and responds to their memes generally
>>
>>29795206
He never talks about religion and rarely about politics. I think since he's pretty conservative that they are
>>
>>29795233
Bullshit. He doesn't respond to shit. If reviewbrah posts in this thread with a pic and timestamp, than I will actually subscribe to his autistic channel.
>>
>>29795233

He's definitely limited his audience then. I don't know if pandering to a bunch of spergs on a Mongolian typesetting board is something to take pride in.
>>
DID THIS NIGGA REALLY SAY ROASTIE SLIDER?? MADMAN
>>
>>29794303
>toasty roasty trying to tread on a beta male's true hapiness so betas don't wake up and give up entierely on women so she won't lose her beta bux
>>
>>29795254
Guy talks about memes about him on his official reddit page, which he moderates.
>>
>>29795214

what else am i supposed to watch on youtube? can you suggest a better use of my video watching time?
>>
>>29795214
I like his subtle humor and calm voice. His hour long videos are nice to fall asleep to
>>
>>29795148
>kek, that's the weirdest thing about this dude. He gets all dressed up to go nowhere at all

I believe he does it for self esteem/self confidence reasons, you know how some people attempt to do at least one thing during the day no matter how trivial it is so it makes them feel like they accomplished something? Well for Reviewbrah maybe he just says "I got up and dressed myself today, I accomplished something and it made me feel good about myself." Some people dress up for no reason because wearing fancy clothes makes them feel better about themselves, it's not the first time I've seen someone do that. I use to see people at my college wear suits or dress up everyday even though they really had no reason to dress up, they just wanted to or felt like it. Sometimes they do it for attention, I think it's more common than people think.

9 out of 10 times they're dressing up for attention, they want people to look at them or think "That's a dapper looking gentleman!" they are under the impression that dressing up makes them more attractive and likable. Like I said, it's a self confidence/esteem booster for them, that's usually the reason most people dress up for no reason.
>>
>>29795214

He reminds us of ourselves. If many of us acted without filter and spoke our minds, we would most likely be just as "weird" as him.

Also, some people just like to watch him just to make fun of him. There is an odd fascination here that normalfags are attracted to. It is the same fascination that has led to the sudden popularity of cringe humor on the internet.
>>
>>29795305
find them yourself, they tend to turn to shit after a few hundred subscribers anyway
>>
>>29794944
It's brylcreem it was popular in the 50s and 60s
>>
>>29795327
>I believe he does it for self esteem/self confidence reasons
He did it all through High School and got bullied for it, I can't imagine it boosted his confidence. I would think if anything the bullying would make him dress more normally.
>>
>>29795341
Yeah that's the name of it, Brylcreem. For any anons that were wondering.

>>29795350
Yeah, that's true. Though I have met some people who aren't phased by bullying, like I knew some people who got bullied and it really didn't bother them. But ReviewBrah has said that he doesn't have a real reason for why he wears suits, he's always fancied suits and just likes to wear them. It's almost like a security blanket, the suit is his security blanket, it's as if he is incapable of wearing anything else because if he does he'll have an anxiety attack.
>>
>>29795305

You could go for a walk.
>>
>>29795401
He describes it as hell, so I don't think he's like that. Seems like he got bullied into complacency in his parent's home
>>
Nice way to get to more viewers RB, gotta advertise your brand.

I'd totally be your friend if you were the type of person who left the house.
>>
>>29795415

>can you suggest a better use of my video watching time?

retard
>>
>>29795420
That could be the case, maybe he has like a fear of interacting with people from all the bullying? But that wouldn't explain how comfortable he was going on Tosh.O. I don't think he's socially inept, I'm not sure what is psychologically wrong with him. He seems sociably, and I doubt he has anxiety. But there is clearly something wrong with him, I just can't really figure it out.

It's not like he is afraid to leave his house, he'll leave his house but he just prefers staying inside his house over leaving it. But he also doesn't really have a real reason to leave his house either, if the suits are hell for him then I'm not sure why he'd wear them. I don't know man, the guy is like a riddle. You'd need to psychologically evaluate him in person and try to decode what possible mental illness he might have, I'm not a licensed psychologist so I have no fucking idea.
>>
"He made a video about his average day. In that video he did jack shit. He literally just listened to radio all day and threw darts."

sounds like a good life to me!
>>
>>29795254

He posted a vocaroo in response to a thread once.

He definitely hangs around here.
>>
>>29795530
Sounds pretty boring but also comfy I suppose, what he finds fun others might not. Just like some people spend the entire day on the internet, or they spend the whole day playing video games, reading books, watching anime, watching TV, etc.

You might not understand how a person can do the same thing all day everyday and not get bored of it, but I feel that they just get into a routine and it becomes standard and comfy for them so they never change it or try anything new. I use to know a person who spent all day reading books, that's all they did everyday. They never left their house, they also didn't work and lived with their parents so they just checked out books from the public library and read.

At least they'd never run out of books to read, so I guess it keeps you busy and entertained. I personally would get bored/sick of doing the same thing all day everyday.
>>
File: (「meme)「.png (17 KB, 452x391) Image search: [Google]
(「meme)「.png
17 KB, 452x391
>>29795519
You know maybe he's just a reclusive eccentric. Not everyone who deviates from the norm has mental illnesses.
>>
>>29794788
what do you mean by that original post
>>
>>29795613

I don't know where the idea that if you do what you want and only what you want all day that you will be happy came from. This guy is obviously depressed as fuck and barely functional, and guess what it's because all he does all day is sit around listening to fucking ham radio in a suit. He needs to get out of his comfort zone. He should start exercising (real exercise not walking) and start integrating himself into society in some way. He could start by wearing more appropriate clothing.

He is not stylish or fashionable in anyway yet he is so obviously smug about it in some of his videos. He thinks that everyone else in the world dresses poorly and he is one of the few that dresses nice. What kind of ass backwards logic is that? What's stylish is malleable and a person in the 1950's who wore something which was straight out of the 1800's would be considered unfashionable.

Anyway the point is that if you segregate yourself from society by being so fucking weird (and yes, it is a choice) that you literally fit in nowhere, you're going to be miserable.
>>
>>29793875
trying to emulate joey. Unoriginal idea. Won't help him.
>>
>>29795999
Well, for psychiatrists anyone who deviates from their self-defined norm has a mental illness and they are pushing hard to narrow that norm into non existing.
>>
>>29793875
>you'll never have hundred of videos cataloging your awkward phase
Poor guy, can someone like that wipe out their channel and just be forgotten about?
>>
>spends two hours of a three hour podcast reading fan mail
who wants to listen to this shit
>>
>>29796120

>feeling bad for him

Why? He enjoy's what he does and even got on Tosh.o because of it
>>
>>29793875
Arbies is shit tier.
>>
>>29796173
>got on Tosh.o because of it
That show is awful and exploitative
>He enjoy's what he does
The guy is depressed as fuck, he spends his whole day listening to radio and eating shit food. He has no job, no education, no friends, no girl or boy, and no life.
>>
>>29796040
>This guy is obviously depressed as fuck and barely functional

How can you tell? He seems pretty calm and collected to me.
>>
>>29796236

>That show is awful and exploitative

He seemed to enjoy the experience

>The guy is depressed as fuck

You're just assuming he's depressed, because you would be if you were him. He's got a fanclub, he's fine.
>>
>>29796120
>awkward phase

He's been this way since the beginning of high school. This is past the realm of being a phase. It is his way of life at this point.
>>
>>29796263
>He's got a fanclub
>people giggling at the weird guy wearing suits daily in his 20s
This guy's life is pure misery, he's completely detached himself from society due to some bad experiences and doesn't so much as socialize with another person on a day to day basis. I just hope he grows out of this shit and gets himself a job or education before it stops being cute to wallow in self pity around your parents house.
>>
>>29796315

They're not making fun of him, though. Quit assuming about shit you have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>29796341
His comment section is full of people making fun of him or ironically praising him, he's often called individuals out on having done so in the past, which in all honesty surprised me given that I didn't think he was self aware enough to understand when someone was mocking him.
>>
>>29796341
>Quit assuming about shit you have no idea what you're talking about
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>29796236
>That show is awful and exploitative

Oh please, the people they showcase on the show agreed to get on. They were not forced or anything. It is much closer to a promotion than an actual roast. They once got a literal fedora-wearing autist to participate in the web redemption bit and he was cracking jokes along side tosh, and tosh is clearly pulling punches and trying to have fun rather than shit on the guests. It is all banter and lighthearted ribbing.
>>
>>29794555
It gives his videos that vintage look
>>
>>29794608
>'roastie'
>...

you aren't fooling anyone
>>
>>29796246

He literally talks about his depression and suicidal thoughts in those 3 hour long rambling videos he does.
>>
File: 1434337372119.jpg (39 KB, 442x884) Image search: [Google]
1434337372119.jpg
39 KB, 442x884
>>29794461
>manlet
oregano senpai
>>
File: 1430361360635.jpg (677 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1430361360635.jpg
677 KB, 2448x3264
>>29796015
He has a Ben Garrison book in the background of his videos a lot.
>>29794608
He has probably been on this website just as long as you have.
>>
>>29796909
>that teacher in the background scolding the photographer for taking a picture of reviewbrah
kek
>>
>>29796263
>You're just assuming he's depressed
He's been on here before and talked about how he think there's a good chance he'll end his life in his 20s
>>
>>29796909

Is that reviewbrah in high school?

Damn, I wish could of been in his school. I would have sat and ate lunch with him and discuss the finer things in life.
>>
>>29794762
hey can someone photoshop this pic to make the girl on the left's head really big? But like, subtle
Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.