[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My boyfriend suddenly turned into a goody goody christian who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
My boyfriend suddenly turned into a goody goody christian who loves Jesus and now i have this awful urge to cheat on him with some other guy to make him realize he is not "saved" and his compassion is all a facade. He keeps telling me ill go to hell for not believing, how annoying can you get?
>>
>>29793783
>roastie
>leave
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8aqbEmOj4M
>>
Stop being gay, animekid
>>
File: 1407408767695.jpg (62 KB, 385x388) Image search: [Google]
1407408767695.jpg
62 KB, 385x388
>>29793783
bring home some BBC and get him to clean it up
>>
File: image.jpg (196 KB, 1280x855) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196 KB, 1280x855
>>29793783
I'm assuming this is bait, but I'll insult you anyway.
>>
sounds like a fucking retard, break u with him and do whatever the fuck you want after the fact.

Cheating on him is just being a piece of shit, theres no reason to do that, just move on.
>>
>>29793783
It sounds like you don't measure up in the slightest. He can do better.
>>
>>29793967
Pretty much this, don't be a cunt, let him believe what he wants. You can definitely break up with him for it though.
>>
>>29793783
You vile creature, you will beg for mercy when the uprising begins
>>
>>29793783
I'd say definitely cheat on him, he sounds like a tool
>>
>>29793783
That would be pretty fun if it wasn't bait.
One thing I learned after being a normie for some years is that girls don't really go on the internet to tell they are going to cheat on their scrub beta boyfriends.

They just do it and if somehow they find out, they will either lie or push it as the bf fault.

3/10 though because you managed to get some replies, brother.
>>
Yeah I think it's important to give a valid and heartfelt response to op so I can generate random numbers for another purpose.
>>
File: 1455329560435.jpg (143 KB, 1046x1532) Image search: [Google]
1455329560435.jpg
143 KB, 1046x1532
>All the heathens in this thread going to Hell
I'll pray for you. Seek mercy and you will receive it. "Long is the way and hard, that out of Hell leads up to light."
>>
Just break up with him. Don't be a cunt and cheat on him. Only normies idiots believe in the jew on the stick.
>>
Do it. The only thing I hate more than roasties is religious morons.
>>
>>29794157
Do christians necessarily believe in hell? Someone once told me that not believing just means you don't get an afterlife. I prefer the idea of being offered eternal life in exhange for faith rather than threatened with hell if I don't comply.
>>
>>29795192
Yeah. They gotta scare kids into believing somehow.
>>
>>29793783
I'm pretty sure that this is bait but I'll respond anyway.

Just leave him. Break up and separate all contact with him. Easier than being a fuckin dick about it.

"I'm not comfortable with your sudden change or the new you so I'm breaking up with you. It's not because you're now suddenly religious it's just the way you act now, is like you're a completely different person now, and I'm not comfortable with it. So I'm breaking up with you."

Simple as that. Don't be a dick and try to take his new found happiness away you shit. Hopefully he finds a good Christian girl and you find someone new who doesn't try and change himself for the better. Good luck to both of you.
>>
>>29795192
Hell insn't a fire and sulfur pool where you dwell to suffer all of eternity for your sins.
Hell is a state of conciusness where you briefly experience the grace of god, you understand what it means to attain salvation.
Hell is the knowledge of what you are not having for not accepting salvation.
>>
>>29793825
Why do frogs scream like that? It's like they fucking sperg out.
>>
if srs, leave him
dont drag him to hell with you
lol
>>
>>29793783
I've always wondered why some people want to lick the female's armpit.
Because she's either gonna taste like BO or deodorant, I'd much rather lick and bite her nape instead
>>
>>29793783
You don't deserve him, you slut.
>>
heh, my bf's a satanist ^_^
>>
ikr lol kkkk
>>
>>29796464
Because autists are reincarnated as frogs
>>
Women truly are satan
>>
>>29796558
Oh, that makes sense. Thanks for explaining that to me anon.
>>
>>29793783
If hes not laying the pipe find someone who will fuck it cheat on h8s beta ass, I cheat on my gf all the time
>>
>>29793783

Tie him up, take a shit, don't wipe, and just rub your ass all over his face.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.